For those of you who don't already have it, the Sound Packs mod is probably my favorite mod installed on my Minecraft, and you can get it here!
I found the list of working soundpacks quite lacking, and I really wanted an up-to-date Zelda one. (There was one that was out-of-date, updating them is quite a pain)
Features in this soundpack:
- Custom damage sound! (When you take damage, you hear Adult Link's damage sound from OoT)
- New music! (Ambient music, not music discs. The music discs are still the default music from C418)
- Nether Portal's "trigger" sound effect changed! (OoT's portal warping sound)
- Chicken noises! (Chickens now cluck like cuccoos)
- The level-up ding played at level 30 is the small item fanfare! (played when getting a small chest item, like a small key)
- The title screen music in Minecraft is now the Ocarina of Time title screen music
Title Music - Ocarina of Time Title Music
calm1 - Hyrule Field Theme
calm2 - Kakariko Village Theme
calm3 - Kokiri Forest Theme
hal1 - Zelda's Lullaby
hal2 - Temple of Time's Theme
hal3 - Zora's Domain
hal4 - Song of Storms (Windmill Hut Theme)
nuance1 - Epona's Song (Lon Lon Ranch Theme)
nuance2 - Saria's Song (Lost Woods Theme)
piano1 - Gerudo Valley Theme
piano2 - Goron City Theme
piano3 - Great Fairy's Fountain Theme
If you have an idea for me, please post in the comments! I love feedback, and I wouldn't at all mind adding any new music or sounds you guys like!
Please use the AdFly link! 5 seconds of your time, and it goes to a good cause; helping me continue to make things like this! Direct AdFly
Unzip the archive with any program (I use WinRAR) and place the folder in your soundpacks folder.
Folder should be named "Ocarina of Time Soundpack"
Path to soundpacks folder: