I'm not modifying the Thaumcraft config, but I am reading values from it to determine the block ID of the shimmerleaf and cinderpearl blocks. I made the assumption that the launcher would be in the .minecraft or equivalent folder, and so the path breaks when your launcher is located elsewhere. The latest build changed to use absolute paths from Forge hooks, so this shouldn't be a problem any more. (:
No worries. I assumed it might since it created another thaumcraft config on my desktop. That's where I got the idea to move my launcher. Glad it's all fixed though. Great work again!
(i wonder how many people have heard of Sha Rose's id resolver, because it fixes so many problems and the more i tell people about it the more people i may help in some way)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
~prince of the skies, lord of his kingdom,NikolasMMDLXXI (come see what makes me tick on my profile I've got nothing (about myself) to hide or be ashamed of!That's why I have it all out where everyone can see)