Why do you want staff?
I'd like to build a better spawn or area. There are MANY glitches in the shop which I would like to fix. I will try my best to stop all of the rule breakers and hackers.
Do you deserve it?
Well, I've been a mod, admin, and owner on a few server. The server I used to own, Legend Craft. It was hard to handle with all the hackers. So I've decided to be a normal player until now.
What time zone are you in?
Eastern Time Zone
Rank applying for?
Moderator or Admin
Personal Notes - I often ask people if they need help.
- I'm often online when many other staff are not.
- I've taught server members how to apply for certain ranks.
- I have taught people how to use Skype, Teamspeak, and how to play Minecraft.
- I'm extremely active.
- I only play on the Wumble server.
- I have Skype and Teamspeak, add me. Zhemasashi
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
" Eternity is forever. Our lives are rain, but our bloods are tears. -Mike "
Hello, I would like to apply for a staff position.
1. How old are you?: I am sixteen years old.
2. Whats your IGN?: Smithpezza
3. Why you deserve this position?: I deserve this position because making the server a better environment for everyone and helping brand new players is what I like to do most. I enjoy talking and helping other members on the server, but also like building and providing more ideas for the server to add in the near future. Also dealing with hackers or rule breakers is also a main priority on the server, which I screenshot and record any suspicious activity happening around the server. Plus, it seems to be kind of dfficult being the only admin, huh Wumble? I'd love to help!
4. Experience on other servers: I have join countless faction/pvp servers in the past. Mostly being mod in a mod in many, and even Admining some servers aswell. I have tons of experience rolling around with my friends onto different minecraft servers and doing our best to be the dominant faction! I've also ran some servers of my own, to hamachi, to buying my own servers. It's a fun experience.
5. What you will contribute to the community?: My time, my full attention to anyone that ever needs help
6.Time zone: Central US
7.Applying for?: Mod/Admin
I see really big potential in this server Wumble. Its been like four days? And we are already needing to buy more slots and GB for the server, this is amazing. The countless times I've owned a server we have never had this much traffic in such little time, I would love to be part of this staff of this already amazing server.