Hey everyone, short and sweet. Here's the IP and Port, rules are in-game.
Some stuff if you want to read:
Our aim for this server is to create towns and live in them with other residents. There will be raids, trading and assault/defend games later on.
About the Server It's currently in California, USA and is 24/7. It is Survival. It is (almost) Vanilla, see below. It is 12 people max at one time, so kind-of a small time server. It is well maintained and the Admin (me) knows what he is doing and isn't afraid to kick your **** if you mess up.
Rules #1: Griefing incurs an instant ban. NO EXCEPTIONS #2: Do not modify structures without permission #3: Do what the Admins say #4: No flying or creative mode #5: Have fun!
This server is for all intents and purposes a vanilla server with minor modifications to enhance - not alter - minecraft's gameplay:
• BOSEconomy: Economy plugin, allows virtual money and player payments.
• Citizens. NPCs that can give you items that you don't obtain yourself, teleport you about and a few other things too.
• DeadMansChest: You drop a chest full of your gear when you die so that it doesn't disappear due to lag or you accidentally disconnecting.
• Factions: So that I don't have to protect everything for you, you can do it yourself.
• Lockette: Private doors, chests, furnaces and so on. Very useful for chests that are outside of Faction and Region borders!
• MoneyDrop: Kill mobs, get money. Simple.
• Nethrar: Enhanced Nether gates, including instant travel, vehicle and speed remembering between worlds and changing Minecraft's portal-linking behaviour so that it works better!
• Regios: For Regions that don't count as Factions.
• SilkSpawners: So that you can pick up those Spawners and put 'em where you want with Silk Touch.
• Vault: Links everything together!
Location details: I'm in Perth, Australia but the server is temporarily located in California, USA. It will eventually be moved to Sydney, Australia but there is no set deadline yet. I AM WARNING YOU NOW, USA-ONLY-PLAYERS This server will not stay in America forever!
Here's the IP and Port again. 220.127.116.11:27265
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm in GMT+8. That's opposite to EST and plus an hour.