Do you like factions and PvP? How about economy and alliances? If you like either of these, Erised will be a great server for you! We are looking to combine the elements of PvP from Factions with the elements of RP and economy with plugins such as McMMO or Jobs. You can be whatever want, make whatever you want, and do whatever you want. If this sounds promising, read on!
We're about three days old - hosted by HostAltitude.com. We have 2 gigabytes of RAM and 40 slots. 99% of the time, we have zero lag. Our admins can do WorldEdit operations using 300,000 blocks and higher without causing any lag!
Our admins try to be alot more interactive with the players. We will often host PvE and PvP arenas, trivia puzzles, physical puzzles, parkour and more! My favorite is the PvE (Our Blaze fireballs will blot out the sun!).
We don't have a good spawn yet - that is definitely on our list, but until we get one, you will need to read the rules below:
1) Don't be racist. Mild jokes are okay, but if anyone is offended, you will be given one chance to stop.
2) Don't be sexist. Mild jokes are okay, but once again, if anyone is offended, you will be given one chance to stop.
3) Don't grief for no reason. Just nuking a random house you find is against the rules, destroying someone's plantation to prove you are superior isn't. Tell an owner or admin about your love of cats for a reward.
4) Don't be annoying. This is a very broad rule, that includes spamming, begging, harassing, camping, et cetera. You will not be banned for this unless you are a major offender, but you will likely be muted/jailed often.
5) Have fun! There is no point in playing if you aren't having fun!
You may not know all there is about our plugins, so here is a quick start to get you efficient. In order to make money, you need to pick a job. Type /jobs browse to look for jobs. If you find a job you like, type /jobs join <jobname>. You can join up to 3 jobs at once. If you accidentally choose a job you don't like, you can type /jobs leave <jobname> to quit that job. When you pick a job, type /jobs info <jobname> to learn what your job makes money from doing. Good starting jobs are mining, woodcutting, farming or building.
To create a faction, type /f create <factionname>. Type /f help ingame to learn more faction related commands.
To learn about more commands available to you, type /help