1. Gamename- ilikepizzaboy667
3. Why you would be a good fit with us: I am a relaxed player, and i have a lot of experience from vanilla and from the Technic Pack,and i like to have a lot of fun. And i am tolerant of most people's opinions as well.
4. Country: U.S.A
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
All of the wood!
3. i've had some experience with the Technic pack and know basically how the build and industrial craft mods work, but i could use some help with the more advanced stuff ,and i'd really like to play this mod with other people.
4. South-East USA
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck wood :smile.gif:
So Post here if you would like to join our little server.
1. Gamename - BracedAssassin
2. Age - 16
3. Why you would be a good fit with us - I have had the Technic Pack installed for a while and watched many of Dirwolf20's videos trying to understand the usage of all the mods and still learning the mechanics of all the neat stuff. I am experienced however with the less complex mods. Tekkit i just saw came out for SMP and I immediately searched a tekkit server
4. Country - USA
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? - A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Why you would be a good fit with us: I've enjoyed single player Technic for the last few months and would love to 'make the next step' and find some other players to join with. As an engineering student i love all things technical and absolutely revel in the level of complexity added to Minecraft by Technic. I particularly like developing power networks from IC2 components as well as auto-factories using Buildcraft. To be honest I'm not as competent with Redpower or EE but i get the hang of things quickly.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood: The name woodchuck is today a misnomer as any half intelligent woodchuck would understand that the chucking of wood is a futile activity in the face of such industrial prowess as is observed in modern society. Many woodchucks have therefore retrained as 'metalchucks' and can shift approximately the following quantities of material (depending on duck condition):
Pig Iron: 2.35 metric tonnes per hour
1020 steel: 1.89 metric tonnes per hour
Copper Ore: 3.28 metric tonnes per hour
A full explanation of this system as well as more examples can be found at the following link:
Thanks for reading and i hope to see you in game =)
1. Gamename - seanrox2011
2. Age - 16
3. Why you would be a good fit with us - I've been lo0oking for a long time for a good server to play on as I've done pretty much everything i can think of to do in SSP. I like the technical side of minecraft and I've played with the Technic Pack on the odd occasion but i just got bored playing it by myself so i need some reliable people to play multiplayer with.
4. Country - Australia.
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? - Truly i reckon only as much as the Occupational Health and Safety guidelines recommend. Remember, it shouldn't be a question of how much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck, but how much wood SHOULD a woodchuck chuck.
1. Gamename: Shakey2
2. Age: 19
3. Why you would be a good fit with us: you guys seem laid back, I like that. I love to build intricate structures and making practical redstone circuits.
4. Country: USA
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Nope! Chuck Testa