In the Middle Eastern oasis of Mesopotamia, the mighty Assyrians had conquered and killed all who stood in their way. The Egyptians had fallen, their pyramids knocked to the ground. The Israelites had been defeated, taken away in chains. Even the Romans had been taken out, the great infrastructure destroyed. The Assyrians had it all; land wealth, slaves. This is what eventually destroyed them. The decentralization of the Assyrian government lead to subordinates leading small kingdoms against the Assyrians. This tied with government corruption broke the Assyrian leadership. After the fall of Assyria, the surviving subordinates struggle to regroup and reform to see who can take control and become the most powerful.
Aethos- This nation, lead by drewlark, is basically the shattered remains of the Assyrian Empire. They remain loyal to Assyrian values and have superb war strategies and fortifications. Their great Arena of Virtue stands testament to this great nation. Aethos however lacks in practical resources, and instead spends it's days testing catapults and building roads.
Asgard- This nation believes to be the descendents of Notch himself. They are lead by the talented Assyrian war general, nat1000, decided to break off from the Assyrians and form their own nation. They are ferocious in hand to hand combat and have one of the biggest and most reliable farms. On the other hand, they aren’t the best archers and tend to mine instead of fighting.
Thedia- This nation are the surviving Romans. Led by Aycardus, they try desperately to rebuild their culture. They do not like fire, as a large fire left a hole in the Roman walls that allowed the Assyrian invaders to pour into their city. They are very skilled at woodcutting and using axes in battle. They try to avoid fights due to the lack of citizens.
Palatidia- This nation, led by song97, is one of the strongest and is allied to Aethos. Song97, the former King of Egypt, gathered his Assyrian followers and made a new Nation. Sharing similarities, song97 and drewlark have worked out a peace treaty. Palatidians are master swordsmen and like to create using wood. They, however, have few mines and tend to be hostile.
1. No griefing your own faction. During a war you can grief the enemy faction all you want (only on buildings lower than 5 blocks, violation of war-code will result in ban or warning).
2. No spamming chat. You will be muted, then banned.
3. No asking for Mod/Admin. It will be given to someone else.
4. No declaring war unless there is someone with Mod or Admin rank online in a faction.
5. No talking about random ****. Put porkchop somewhere in ur app.
6. No X-ray or Fly mods. Or any other mods for that matter.(minimaps are ok)
7. FULLY CHOP YOUR TREES DOWN. NO FLOATING TREES.
8. NO TALKING IN FULL CAPS. YOU WILL BE BANNED <3
2. Why do you want to join?
3. What faction would you like to join and why or would you like to create your own and why?
4. Current Age:
6. Did you read ALL the rules?
7. Are you sure?
8. Anything additional comments?
Bump this thread so it will be seen, also this is a work in progress so not all of the things listed here may be true.
Also a large update happened and I don't know if the disscussion thread should be changed.
okay guys I just came up with a major suggestion, why don't we all work together on places, so that they can be bigger and better than if we built them alone. I mean we are all never really on at the same time much. And everything is going slow. So I suggest everyone tear down their places, we get together at a certain time and we talk on where and what we want to build. Then put what we want to build on a board. Then we keep doing that for each place that is already set up, Aethos, Asgard, Theida, ect. and we make large places that don't seem like they are extreamly close together. That way we can get everything up and running for the official release. And also while we are building we can take screenshots and put them on here to show progress to people who might be interested in joining. For those who do not go on the forums I will talk to them on the server to see what they think of my idea.
2. Why do you want to join?i want a good server like this
3. What faction would you like to join and why or would you like to create your own and why?aethos sound like a team i would like Current Age:15
5. Gender: male
6. Did you read ALL the rules:yes
7. Are you sure?as sure as sure can be
8. Anything additional comments?no not at all i would like to be whitelisted soon email me when i am plz [email protected]