So, this 'server in a box' is quite cool, you download it and it lets you run a server with a click of a button.
- Saves you downloading all different files, server software, and plugins, because they're all included!
- Gives you a nice map that has NPCS on it.
- You can run a server as soon as you download this program!
- Includes a detailed guide on how to host a Hamachi server.
The server comes equipped with a world, plugins and much more!
Ok, so you will still need to host the server on something, this thing can't completely set up your server. It's also WINDOWS ONLY.
I need testers and feedback!
There isn't much more to say really, if you have any questions, concerns, or error reports leave a comment!
How to host a Hamachi server:
1. Download server in a box
2. Download Hamachi (There's a link inside the server in a box README)
3. Turn Hamachi on and create a network
4. Put your Hamachi IP into the minecraft server properties file inside Server in a Box
5. Put your port in the properties too
6. Run StartServer.bat and connect to your server with the Hamachi IP!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I've been working on a Warcraft mod an incredibly long time. Just you wait, people.