Ever felt Minecraft was too easy? All those other servers calling themselves "Survival" when there's anti-grief protection everywhere? Well, this is just the server for you! In the vast desert, the ressources are rare, life is almost extinguished and you must be ready to protect your goods each time you see another fellow miner.
- Realistic Torches, they last aproximatively 1 hour.
- Monsters are alot stronger! Miners should be afraid of them.
- Everything is now alot rarer, people are actually care about how much wood they carry.
- Miners have lost their X-Ray vision, you cannot see the name of people anymore if they are behind objects. type /sneak so people wont see your name through objects without losing any speed!
- Do not hack or cheat or anything that gives you an advantage over the others.
- Be respectful and civilized
- Do not cry if your house is set on fire or if someone betrays/kill you.
- Do not beg the staff for items or a teleport unless you are stuck.
To apply for the whitelist, you have to follow this application. Don't worry though, you will most likely be accepted.
Do you agree to the rules? :
Our server has 30 slots and is hosted in the U.S so if you have any lag, it is probably ping related. Anyways here is the server I.P have fun! mc3307.servercraft.co:5195
If there's any spots left, I would love to try this out. :smile.gif: I just got Minecraft yesterday morning, and I've been wanting to try this Survival Island for a while now. I watch Yogscast on Youtube. :tongue.gif:
EDIT: Forgot to add my username! It's loners_galore.