Come play on a budding new server, where we're looking for some crafters to join our community. It started out as a little server for my brother and I and a few friends to play while we're at work to pass hte time, but we're pretty serious about it now. We already have several plugins in place such as anti-griefer protection with WorldGuard, buying, selling, and trading with iConomy, and chest (and door) protection with LWC.
The admins don't give items away, but pretty much everything can be bought/sold in our superstore, Craftmart, and players can set up personal shops in the Market or pretty much anywhere they want.
We will soon be having CTF matches and some various minigames such as mazes and monster fights. Mobs (aside from creepers) are currently enabled and do spawn in the dark.
You can see what we've already built here at our live DynamicMap.
If this sounds like a server you want to play on, and you're willing to follow a few basic ground rules, feel free to join!
- Don't build on or near other people's constructions without their permission ahead of time.
- Don't break, add to, or otherwise modify other people's stuff without permission.
- Don't steal from other players.
- Don't talk down about other people's creations.
- When you first login, you can't build. Request whitelist from an op.
2. Listen to the Admins
- If an admin tells you to stop doing something, stop.
- If you break a rule that's specifically been mentioned here or to you directly before, an admin is well within his rights to ban you.
- If you're being generally disruptive, you can be jailed or kicked.
- If you have a problem with an admin, don't argue with him on the server. Send us an email and we'll discuss the issue.
3rd. Don't Hack/Cheat/Exploit
- If you think what you're doing breaks this rule, DON'T.
- Flight/speed are for admins *only*. Do not use them.
- Do not duplicate items. Do not hack items into your inventory. Do not use hacks that allow you to place infinite of one item.
- Don't freakin hack! Play fair or play singleplayer.
D. Don't make us make more rules
- If you aren't sure whether or not you should do something, ask an admin.
- If it seems like a stupid idea, it probably is.
V. Have fun!