If you were whitelisted on 'The Spergdom' you are already whitelisted here; otherwise, just post your minecraft name and you should get listed pretty quickly
This is a minecraft server, its running bukkit and a few select plugins.
Server Address: 22.214.171.124:25566 Admins: Hurt, easywhat Mods: None, looking for a few cool dudes
Towny - type '/towny'for more information
- With Towny you can create grief-proof and mob-proof areas, though they cost money (Dongs) to create and maintain.
- Town lands are claimed as 16x16 areas, which can then be put up for sale to individual residents (if you so desire; you can choose to keep it simple and just use Towny for the hand build protection).
- Build/destroy/item use permissions can be fine-tuned for your town; you can, for example, set it so that residents can do everything, allies can build and use doors/chests but not destroy, and outsiders can do nothing.
- Once they have enough funds, a town can choose to form a nation (which has additional formation and upkeep costs). Nations can declare war on each other, which allows them to destroy each others' precious blocks (though they still can't build in enemy territory).
- Towny used to not ask people if they wanted to join a town/nation, it just added them automatically. An additional plugin adds this functionality; use '/question list' to see any pending Towny requests, and respond with '/yes' or '/no'.
iConomy - type '/money ?' for more information
- iConomy links together all of the money functions for the other plugins being used, but its not something you'll have to use directly much; you can see players ranked by wealth and give money to other people.
- Type '/money' to see your current balance.
uQuest - type '/uquest' for more information
- I noticed that minecraft was missing simple kill/gather grinding missions, so I added in a questing plugin. Use '/uquest give' to be given a random quest from a database of quests. You can drop quests, check your status, and see stats.
- If you're in a town, use the Dongs received from these quests to pay the upkeep (if you're the mayor) or taxes (if you're a town resident).
Uhm...you may want to add an application to the thread........But anyways! I like building,programming,makeing texture packs,building,moderating,building,rping,building,surviving,running,being mayor,ect. :3!
I mainly like everything about minecraft :biggrin.gif:
All I know was.
I logged on.
Asked "Wheres the nearest city?"
Everyone ignored me.
I said "Are you all ignoring me"
They mainly said STFU or GTFO somewhere around that :tongue.gif:.
Someone with a orangeish name and the prefix King in there name was who I assumed was the owner. And there were mods on.