There were a few changes that weren't mentioned in the blog. Some that I found:
- Arrows now fire very straight
- You can pick up arrows you missed
- Arrows you can pick up disappear if they stay on the ground too long
- Arrows can hit with any range now (before they would not hit if you were more than 10 or so blocks away)
- Like Blocks you can only hold a maximum of 99 arrows
- Mobs agro Range drastically increased
- Mobs will agro when you hit them
- Mobs will follow you until you are a certain distance away, after a certain time from that distance they will stop chasing you
- Skeletons explode into a volley of arrows, which can hurt you, as well as other enemies!
- You cannot pick up a skeleton's missed arrows, they disappear in a few secs after hitting a surface
- Zombies move much faster
- Mobs can take falling damage
- Melee Range reduce a bit???
- Score is now displayed in the top right
- Your arm now shows your custom skin (Thanks Hunter2458)
Has anyone else found anything that wasn't mentioned?
Also the arrows now do like 2x as much as melee. I like this. :smile.gif:
EDIT: Organizing into Categories. I didn't expect to find this many things.
Also, when you save a level, it saves EVERYTHING. Including enemy locations, material pickups, and even arrows flying through the sky (I shot one straight up, saved the level, saw the arrow land, loaded the level, and it landed in front of me again.)