This is my first Java application AND my first foray into object-oriented programming, so it took me around 20 hours to make something this simple. I figured I'd try giving a little back to the community.
Speaking of the community, that's why I made this. The regular display of players online is pretty bland, so I figured I'd spice it up with a nice player list. In addition to that, each player gets settable prefixes and titles that display on the new list!
Commands: /plist, /plist save (saves prefixes and titles to file, not normally necessary), /plist load (reloads prefixes and suffixes from file, not normally necessary), /title [string], /title clear, /title disable (disables titles for everyone), /prefix [string], /prefix clear, /prefix disable [disables prefixes for everyone, reverting to my stock rank prefixes)
save, load, and disable are all restricted to administrators. The other commands are completely unrestricted.
This will create two files in your server directory: titles.txt and prefixes.txt
I really wish I could replace /who, but I can't figure out how, if it's even possible.