Now it's time for me to deliberatly break summoning (#s & give).
But it's for a good cause, im totally removing that code, replacing it with a new class, which im making a new give & summon within that to summon Item code or the name (#s 12 || #s sand)
Then it will be time for testing...which if we're online later on, may lead to a release ealier than friday :wink.gif: (if all goes well)
but but but but i like my give :sad.gif: hate some the other commands since they still dont work right using visual admin. such as /time still >.< /setwarps etc >.< i know the mod installed right because my other commands work such as /home /give/ /tp
It's not a Va thing, as mine doesnt have many '/' commands, and doesnt touch /setwarp & /time
So it may possibly be a groups.txt or user.txt problem (not saying it is btw :tongue.gif: )
in the new VA i specifed * for commands and it works perfect for everything, i havent really tested extra commands, but thats for later tonight... (Though i assume it works, as it's the same setup as how i made everything else)
anyhow, turns out i dont need to break the summoning fully, just to replace a function, :tongue.gif: (i had a better look into the ways i should do it)
Everything is done, just waiting to test....
hmm weird, i copied my friends server which the commands work on (i'm a op there) and i replaced mine with it, the commands still fail. ?.? i ran my own using the default minecraft server and the mod works fully, but in visualadmin it doesn't >.< perhaps i'm failing to transfer the things properly? it seems the input of some things look different. example users in visual admin is broken up into admins, moderators and fakeops. whitelist in my folder is listed in visualadmin and visualadmin\config. my server properties is alot smaller then the default minecraft one so I dont know, might try doing a fresh install of visual admin tonight.
Version 2 is released, & (@drats666) VA has it's own player/rank methods, which i dont think it's the same as others, so you'ld have to manually convert them over (in other words, VA wont recognise other wrappers files),
Heres the changelog:
- Added a disable for all VisualAdmin commands. (helpful for hMod Integration)
- New style (and extra cosmetics ;P)
- Added a Console Logger (+ a checker)
- Automated Backups
- Update management (enable/disable)
- key & reboot (& /reboot) to restart VisualAdmin whilst in-game
- key & time (server/computer time)
- key & uptime (server uptime)
- Added form to add new users.
- Ability to clear all config files
- Ability to use item names & codes (summon, give & in GUI with kits)
- Check for out of date client (also can update it)
- Fixed a few exiting bugs
- Disabled the server interaction code (server list)
- Automatic Saves, if set to 0, would still run (no code was there, so i assume this happens)
- Checks if computer was not in a availible network (to connect o internet)
- Sign in Motd's fixed
Should also now work with newest Llamacraft & Runecraft
>.< even using the new groups and user manager for heyos plugin the /time /setwarp /sethome/ /kit and /warp (location) fail. -.- the things work using the default server but not with visual admin.. visual admin only allowing /home /spawn /give or /item and /tp to work.
and yes i know its different which is what i started in my post. -.- example users.txt is broken down into about 3 text files >.< also the way you put them in is different. default you use just the names or people and stuff, in va you use <playername> example <heckler> -.- I did a clean install of visual admin. had it download the server file and everything. i used they heyo's new features you added it up then went and configured va with the world name, etc. I'm an op on my server, and some of the heyo's commands work, but as i said. not all.
I know for a fact VA works for me and who i sent beta's to (and v2), and we had no problem.
I cannot do all the work for you, nor can i program to do everything if you want custom ranks, it just doesnt work like that.
VA only set's up hMod, and if it works by using the same 'minecraft_mod' then there must be something your end, and if it's a different one, make sure you've set it up right.
Try using '*' as your commands (allows all, if that works it is some problem with what you specified)
Else check users.txt manually and see whats happening and PM me.
But the only problem i seen is that groups.txt is not read correct, which i posted before release i was fixing, which it now will work, is i coded the correct way to do it, But user & groups saving is a different method, because users was working, if that's the problem, let me know via PM, and i will write the code again with the new way, where i know it works fine (though hMod doesnt say any error with it, means its ok i guess)