-This is no ordinary Minecraft server. The server has 2 apposing factions. You can join one of them and battle the other or you can remain neutral. The server will be it's greatest when PvP is actually possible. Until then each faction will be able to build up there own fortresses in order to prepare. The server has custom code that gives you a way to choose your faction (type /warhelp in game for more help). Currently the only way to tell someones faction is by the color of there name or if you type /who. This is a vanilla server meaning you ahve to gather all your own resources like in SSP.
Current Factions - Black Hawks - The Black Hawks are known for building large structures out of obsidian. They are masters of outdoor survival and have been known to make 1 peace of pork last 3 days and nights. While they are considerably dull witted they are fierce enemies in waring times. They do not have much interest in foreign politics and aim at crushing their enemies with sheer numbers. Special Ability - Black hawks are able to break blocks with there bare fists in under 5 seconds!
- Diamond Mongooses - The ancient Diamond Mongoose tribe praise Almas, the god of diamonds. They have spent decades perfecting their diamond harvesting techniques. They are know to work well in groups and have suffered in the past for settling in unwelcome territory. In war they always seem to catch there enemies with surprise attacks and win using their endless armory. Special Ability - When a Diamond Mongoose mines they are able to harvest 2 without the use of a pickaxe!
- /warhelp - Gives you a list of available commands and displays what faction you belong to.
- /black - Join the Black Hawks
- /diamond - Join the Diamond Mongooses
- /hq - Teleports you to your teams headquarters
- /team [message] - Displays a message only to players in your faction
- /ptime - Displays how long you have played on the server.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE *** You can NOT join a faction until you have played on the server for over 1 hour
- My custom plugins =D - Does a number of things.
- GriefAlert - No griefers here.
- CombatReloaded - Allows you to gain exp and levels!!!
- Lookup - Shows where players are connecting from on login.
- CuboidPlugin - area protection for doing admin stuff.
- LWC - Chest protection :smile.gif: type /lwc in game.
- And more!
-Currently there is not a job system in place. In the distant future I plan on adding the ability for both factions to nominate a leader. We will see what else I add by what the players demands are.
-Trading is allowed but as of right now there is no absolute fair way to do it. Make sure you keep this in mind when trading with the enemy.
1. You do not talk about Puddin's War Zone
2. You do NOT talk about Puddin's War Zone
3. Rule 1 and 2 are only there because I love the movie fight club
4. Don't grief. (obviously) you will be banned quickly
5. Help your faction. You cannot switch factions as of right now unless you contact an admin.
6. Don't be an A$$ HOLE!
*** IMPORTANT NOTE *** You're not allowed to grief other players buildings at ALL!! Even if they are on the apposing faction.
-Running on a sick Dedicated, will post specs soon
-The maximum amount of players is currently set at 50!
-Server is running hey0's Server Mod
-Backups every hour WEBSITE - http://www.puddin1.com
HAVE FUN!-- and please post feedback hear so I can make the server better.
Aside from all the trolling from people, this server is actually pretty fun. Sure PvP isn't implemented yet, but it's still fun to be on as a survival server for the time being. I enjoy playing on it, and the people are friendly on here.
Wow, you've done a great job on your coding young, sir. You've seem to have put a lot of work into your programming. For those of you who are skeptical about this new 'factions' topic, it's quite fun and easy to get used to. The commands are simple and easy to remember and bring a new way of playing minecraft multiplayer. Your server is VERY fun and entertaining, even though being short of players, and is almost ALWAYS online. You greet your fellow players and have one sexy, luscious and seductive FOX as your top Admin Puddin1's Warzone is awesome! Just as much as the real Puddin1. ;P
In Chinese and Japanese lore, the Phoenix is the symbol of the imperial household, particularly the empress. It represents fire, the sun, justice, obedience, and fidelity. This creature, called Hō-ō, only appears during the beginning of a new era or during times of great peace and prosperity (which depends on the legend) at which time it comes down from the heavens to do good works among the humans. Note that this Asian Phoenix is not the same as the Arabian-Western Phoenix. The Phoenix found in Greece and Egypt is the one associated with solitary living and rebirth through flames.
In the same lore, the Dragon is the symbol of spring, the element wood (and sometimes water), the virtue propriety, and imperial power, especially the emperor. It is the controller of rain and tempests, bringer of wealth and fortune, and is a shape shifter. Dragons are rarely malevolent. Although fearsome and powerful, dragons are equally considered just and benevolent.
The Phoenix and Dragon are often depicted as enemies, for the Dragon represents the element wood, while the Phoenix signifies the element fire. However, they're also often depicted working together. The Dragon is the male counterpart to the female Phoenix, and together they symbolize both conflict and wedded bliss -- the emperor (dragon) and the empress (phoenix). They fight for power over the other, but are benevolent and kind to those whom they protect.
In war there is rarely a 'good' side and a 'bad' side. In most wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes on behalf of other fools. Take Homer's Illiad. The Trojans and Greeks fight for roughly a decade. Why? Because one fools stole another fools wife; these fools just happened to be royal fools. These are the most tragic wars. Life torn apart for no reason. Not for values to be shown nor justice to be done, just to take care of a personal matter.
That's why I chose the idea of the ancient Asian Phoenix and Dragon. Neither is evil; both are good. Yet in war with each other for who knows what reason. Tragic wars add depth to a story; it adds meaning and a moral to a story which was created because it had no meaning and moral in the beginning.