105. Watch a thread hopelessly forget how to count to 500 (hint: each number is used only once)
98. Frantically build about 8 portals to get ONE to link to your original
120. scream in frustration as those 8 portals leave you with 23 portals in the normal world
146: Make portals in the Nether to farm the extra ones in the Normal World.
149~ due to misscount errors.
150 build sprawling base in nether and watch as zombie pigmen commit suicide on hard to reach flames
151 shat pants when ghast fireballs do damage through cobble without breaking cobble
152 turn on peaceful to farm hard to reach glow stone
153 build glow stone
154 build observatory
155 wonder why i bothered posting when i could be playing
156: Build a tower, only to be stopped because of the bedrock. :sad.gif:
157: Look for minerals deep underground to see if you can be self sufficient.
158: Find nothing but Illumidium and Bloodstone.
159: Fall in lava right before you would have given up.
191. Build command center at the top overlooking the Nether.
192. Find a way down to the ground level.
194. Mine enough glowing rock to build a small house.
195. Rebuild your command center with cobblestone instead of the new red stone.
196. Die. Again.
197. Try killing a Ghast.
198. Fail killing a Ghast.
199. Kill a pigman.
200. Get killed by the pigman's now angry friends.
201. Go back to your own world.
202. Find your home from the new portal.
203. Get killed by a skeleton on the way home.
204. Reenter the Nether without flint & iron.
205. Get your portal deactivated by a Ghast.
207. Enter the Netherworld on Peaceful.
208. Forget to look over the edge without "shift".
210. Forget it, close Minecraft and go to sleep.
211. Dream of the screams of Ghasts.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
When all is said and done, Will you have said more than you have done?