|Date Added:||02 July 2011 - 11:01 PM|
|Summary:||Adding the world of Minecraft... to Fallout|
|Well it first started out as an idea, I was introduced to Minecraft and was intrigued by the online videos. So I went ahead and tried Classic out and fell in love with it. I purchased the game and continue to play it daily. By that time I was already way into Fallout and I figured... What if I put my favourite games together to create some sort of hybrid? Well after a lot of help from friends and my boyfriend I became quite a budding modder. I started out making different blocks of Minecraft and it just went on from there.
The idea of this really is to build your creations in the Fallout world.
More features will be added as this is more of a test phase to show my work so far.
So far there is:
- 29 Minecraft Blocks (Dirt,Cobblestone,Chest's etc)
- Working Crafting Bench (Craft yourself new tools/weapons!)
- Working havok enabled chests! (Store your gear with style)
- Working Creeper Script for Npc's/Creatures
- Explodable TNT!
- 3 New craftable weapons
- Minecraft Radio! (Listen to C418's music in fallout!)
Note: This is not music from Minecraft OST Album
- Custom textures (Obviously!)
- New Items (Sticks + Iron Bars so far)
Much more is being added.
Feedback is always encouraged!
Find it here:
Other videos from Mods
Better Creepers Mod -...By: DarknewtYoutube
11 May 2013 - 09:59 AM
Tale of Kingship - Off...By: Etalyx
10 May 2013 - 11:31 PM
UNIQUE ANIMALS IN MINE...By: Callofmygun
08 May 2013 - 10:32 PM
Better Furnaces Mod: M...By: PCGamingNoobs
01 May 2013 - 01:14 AM
Minecraft: More Notche...By: Callofmygun
28 April 2013 - 01:05 PM