|Date Added:||03 July 2012 - 08:24 AM|
|Summary:||Review of the newly updated 1.2.5 Koi Fish Mod|
|Thanks For Watching!
★ Cool Merch! http://www.etsy.com/shop/GamingGoodies
★ Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...ser/MissPandora
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MissPandoraa
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/...#!/Miss_Pandora
★ Steam: http://steamcommunit.../id/MissPandora
Mod Downland: http://minecraftmodd...5-koi-mobs-mod/
1) Close Minecraft. This is to ensure that the files will overwrite properly.
2) Open up Windows Explorer.
3) In the navigation bar, type "%AppData%".
4) Navigate to "Roaming". (Skip this step if you can't see a roaming folder.)
5) Open up a folder called ".minecraft".
6) Open up a folder called "bin".
7) Right click the file called "minecraft" or "minecraft.jar".
8) Select open with.
9) Open with WinRAR.(or any other program which opens .rar .jar files
10) Open up the mod. (be sure to extract the mod first.)
EXTRA: A nice little extra to have is the 'Too Many Items' mod. This allows you to spawn items in and check out the new items from your freshly installed addon!
★If there are no specific instructions included with the mod, it is safe to assume that you drag all the files in.
★Be sure to delete META-INF. I can't stress this enough.
★That's it! Have fun!
Other videos from Mods
Better Creepers Mod -...By: DarknewtYoutube
11 May 2013 - 09:59 AM
Tale of Kingship - Off...By: Etalyx
10 May 2013 - 11:31 PM
UNIQUE ANIMALS IN MINE...By: Callofmygun
08 May 2013 - 10:32 PM
Better Furnaces Mod: M...By: PCGamingNoobs
01 May 2013 - 01:14 AM
Minecraft: More Notche...By: Callofmygun
28 April 2013 - 01:05 PM