• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bad Login

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

word_to_your_mom

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

When I try to join a server, it says Login Error: Bad Login. What does that mean and how do I fix it? Please help me!

Register or log in to remove.

Lord_Ralex
    Lord_Ralex

Typoing Absolmin

• Forum Admin
  • Curse Premium
  • 5807 posts
  • Minecraft: Lord_Ralex

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

Restart Minecraft

MCF Admin for Servers and Mapping and Modding

Posted Image

Norskeflagget
  • Minecraft: Norskeflagget

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

View Postword_to_your_mom, on 04 February 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

When I try to join a server, it says Login Error: Bad Login. What does that mean and how do I fix it? Please help me!
same proplem here dude!! I have restarted minecraft many times it still wont work!! its irritating!!

Posted Image

Rogue
    Rogue

Gambrinous

• Forum Admin
  • Curse Premium
  • 8737 posts
  • Minecraft: Rogue
  • Xbox:RogueMurder

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostNorskeflagget, on 11 February 2012 - 07:27 PM, said:

same proplem here dude!! I have restarted minecraft many times it still wont work!! its irritating!!

Have you purchased the game at minecraft.net?

Quote my post to make sure I see your reply - MCF Hosting CoordinatorPosted Image

Peenut2k7

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

View PostAmberK, on 11 February 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

Have you purchased the game at minecraft.net?
No. And I'm not doing it (But I do have Minecraft Offline).
Posted Image

DziNeIT
    DziNeIT

Diamond Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 885 posts
  • Minecraft: PandazNWafflez
  • Xbox:Ideal DziNe

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

View PostPeenut2k7, on 17 February 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

No. And I'm not doing it (But I do have Minecraft Offline).

Well, quite frankly, if you have Minecraft OFFLINE, it will say that, unless the server is an OFFLINE_MODE server, which 90% of servers are not, because they think people like you who don't buy the game are stupid. Try and find a OFFLINE_MODE server, try the search 'Cracked' on minecraftservers.net however, why I'm helping someone who has the cracked version I don't know.

Rogue
    Rogue

Gambrinous

• Forum Admin
  • Curse Premium
  • 8737 posts
  • Minecraft: Rogue
  • Xbox:RogueMurder

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostPandazNWafflez, on 17 February 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

Well, quite frankly, if you have Minecraft OFFLINE, it will say that, unless the server is an OFFLINE_MODE server, which 90% of servers are not, because they think people like you who don't buy the game are stupid. Try and find a OFFLINE_MODE server, try the search 'Cracked' on minecraftservers.net however, why I'm helping someone who has the cracked version I don't know.

Some people don't have the money to buy the game.

Quote my post to make sure I see your reply - MCF Hosting CoordinatorPosted Image

IHaveAuthoritah

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

View PostAmberK, on 17 February 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Some people don't have the money to buy the game.
Then they should not play it. If someone doesn't have the money to see a movie, does it give him the right to sneak into the movie theater? No, it doesn't.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DziNeIT
    DziNeIT

Diamond Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 885 posts
  • Minecraft: PandazNWafflez
  • Xbox:Ideal DziNe

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostIHaveAuthoritah, on 18 February 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

Then they should not play it. If someone doesn't have the money to see a movie, does it give him the right to sneak into the movie theater? No, it doesn't.

Well said, as to Amber, he is right, if they don't have the money, it's still illegal.

jad_owns
    jad_owns

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

Why not just buy the game then that error will go away?

It half the price of most games and you get alot more hours out of it. Base Minecraft + mods you will install

buddy2215

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

so true
Posted Image

Minecrafterguy64
  • Minecraft: Minecrafterguy64

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

Well, I've bought the game. Anyone know if it's the fact that it I can't connect to minecraft.net and am doing offline mode? :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
We. Are. MinecREEPER!!!!

Minecrafterguy64

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostMinecrafterguy64, on 19 February 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

Well, I've bought the game. Anyone know if it's the fact that it I can't connect to minecraft.net and am doing offline mode? :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
...Or maybe it has something to do with getting banned? I mean but if I was banned it would say that. What I meant was that before I got disconnected from the server, it was all blue. Sound familliar? Thanks people. :Notch: :Diamond:

P.S. not blue, the minecraft daytime sky color. like the color of this diamond :Diamond: and this cloth :Teal: but a bit lighter.
We. Are. MinecREEPER!!!!

Lord_Ralex
    Lord_Ralex

Typoing Absolmin

• Forum Admin
  • Curse Premium
  • 5807 posts
  • Minecraft: Lord_Ralex

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

View PostMinecrafterguy64, on 19 February 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

Yes, since that means your account is not verified with minecraft.net since they are not up right now really.

View PostMinecrafterguy64, on 19 February 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

...Or maybe it has something to do with getting banned? I mean but if I was banned it would say that. What I meant was that before I got disconnected from the server, it was all blue. Sound familliar? Thanks people. :Notch: :Diamond:

P.S. not blue, the minecraft daytime sky color. like the color of this diamond :Diamond: and this cloth :Teal: but a bit lighter.

The blue means the server or the client crashes, commonly seen when someone world edits a large build that hangs everything. Does not mean you are banned at all

MCF Admin for Servers and Mapping and Modding

Posted Image

Minecrafterguy64

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

Okay I got it. It happened because I couldn't connect to minecraft.net. :GoldBar: :GoldBar:
We. Are. MinecREEPER!!!!

rizuh
    rizuh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:52 AM

im having that problem i bought minecraft and i restarted whats happening help how do i fix this

ReBiiRtHz

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

I used to get that.. THEN I bought the actual minecraft. and if thats not the problem, then someone else was logged in from a dif. IP Address from a different location, before you got on, and they are still on. I would check into changing your password to help make sure that nobody else has access to that profile.