Welcome to the zombie apocalypse
Explore a vast city, constantly changing due to disease, famine and hostiles.
Shape the world around you into something you are content with.
But never linger too long, danger is never far away.
We are a small group of friends and family who have been playing together for many years.
This server is something we can work on while we are slacking on ventrilo and watching mexican beheading porn.
Probability of death the first night: 87%
loads of science behind this!
Our ambition with this server has always been to blend the awesomeness that is Minecraft along with another great love of ours; Zombies. Midian is an attempt at doing so; dynamic barricades, hordes of zombies, stress and teamwork all add up to create what is Midian.
A server where teamwork is more important than building pretty towers and castles. Finding your next meal is more crucial to your survival than any diamond will ever be.
Defend your settlements against the undead that will inevitably be shuffling (at 300 mp/h) towards it,
and its meaty inhabitants.
Explore and adapt, and survive.
Welcome, once again, to Midian.
What you can expect from Midian
A huge city to explore and conquer.
The epic challenge of surviving said city.
The opportunity to make new friends, as surviving on your own is much,
much harder than attempting to do so with a trusted ally!
Sheer horror as unending numbers of undead hordes barrel down upon you
and whomever you may love or care about.
What we expect from you
Common sense. That is all.
The CityWorld generator is known for making the Minecraft client explode.
We highly recommend Optifine
Please try it before ranting in the chat about the low framerate you are mistaking for "lag".
How to create/use shops
How to claim your own safe-house
No regions are allowed in the mountains.
* Use a stick to select a region you want to buy.
* /ll help displays the LandLock commands
* /ll cost displays how much your selection will cost
* /money /bal displays how much money you have
When you have selected a region
Make sure you expand your selection before you buy!
* /ll expand vert expands the selection from top to bottom of the world. This is optional of course. If you know how to work this system you are free to expand as you wish.
* /ll buy <region-name>
* The buy price is 45 per block. Vertical blocks are not counted. Max size is 256 (the size of a house).
You now own this area. Your chests are protected. Any player can still use buttons and doors.
* /ll flag <region-name> use prevents other players from using buttons and doors.
Adding friends to your safe-house
* /ll addfriend <region-name> <player-name>
* /ll delfriend <region-name> <player-name>
Do not forget to add your ingame name