This mod adds endangered species to Minecraft, along with over 40 new items.
Unfortunately I don't currently have the time to continue updating the mod. If anyone would like to continue it, let me know. Sorry!
You will need ModLoader and AudioMod for this mod to work.
Currently only for windows (thanks to Skydaz for the installer).
To download: click your preferred link above, wait five seconds, and then click the 'Skip Ad' button in the top right corner.
- Howler monkeys
- Capuchin monkeys
- Gibbon monkeys
- Snow leopards
- Polar bears
First, you will need to install ModLoader and AudioMod.
1) Download and unzip the Endangered Mobs folder.
2) Drag the contents of the folder 'classes' into /.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar.
3) Drag the folder 'sounds' into /.minecraft/resources/mod.
1) Download the .exe file.
2) Open it, and click 'Install'.
3) When installed, it will display a message telling you that it's done. Easy as pie.
If you like my mod, you can support it by:
- Hitting the in the bottom right of this post
- Sharing my mod with your friends and fans
- Putting this in your signature
- Or, if you're feeling extra generous, feel free to donate. Huge thanks to any donators, any amount is greatly appreciated!
Mod Packs and Links
If you would like to include my mod in your mod pack, send me a message with a link to other mods you plan to include and, if the mod pack already exists, a link to the mod pack itself. For the most part, I'm fine with people using my mod in mod packs so long as I'm properly credited for it (with a link to this topic as well). If, however, you plan to take donations or make money off my work in any other way (including AdF.ly links), I'm not okay with it.
If you create a mod review, or anything that contains the link to my mod, please use the link to this topic. Do not provide direct downloads.
I do not garantee this mod will work. However, if it does not work, you are probably doing something wrong during installation. By installing this mod, you agree that you are at your own risk. Back up your .minecraft before installing.
I reply to every comment, good or bad, so feel free to leave one below!