Latest News Article

Funny school stories.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Tucking_Fypo
  • Minecraft: TuckingFypoz
  • Xbox:Tefster

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

Tell me guys your funny school moments, they can be anything on what your friend did or you do.

Here are my stories:
Friend and I like to block the doors. You might think this isn't that amusing, but he blocked the doors to the main hallway in school, he blocked them with a huge dining table. The funny thing was, once he unblocked it, around 40 people came into that hallway. Yes there was a huge crowd of people that were stuck in the other hallways.

Also there was the other one were my friend is such a badass, that he sniffed rubber.( you know when you rub the rubber it goes into the small pieces, he sniffed that) and he did it 10 times in maths.

And this one is beast, my friend that never does anything in school, he got send out of class because of this kid's fault, and he said 'Alex got a lil willie' and then the teacher said, 'you ain't got one mate' as all of us where 'oooohhhhhhhhhh' and we were clapping and everything.

I know, they are not that amusing, but you bropably have better ones.

Sorry if there is a thread like this.

And here, are some funny stories from people that posted on here:

Once upon a time kids....

It was 5th grade. The recess bell rang, and everyone proceeded to their classrooms. A short while after sitting down, my friend rises his hand and asks to go to the bathroom. The teacher rejects, and my friend sits there, all wiggly from needing to go. And you all know that feeling where you didn't have to go during recess? Yea. Teachers just don't understand that.

Anyways, to teach her a lesson, he gets up, zips down his fly, whips his d!ck out, and takes a long piss all over her desk. He gets everywhere. On the side, in her coffee, all over the freshly graded essays. She was so enraged, she had no idea her coffee was spiked with piss. We told her right after she downed it.

Look on her face: priceless.

poster: paperCuT

LEGENDARY PEOPLE

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Acetyl
    Acetyl

Enderman Ender

• Members
  • 8242 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:58 AM

A teacher was ragging on me about my poor eyesight.  (screwed up ratios of cone and rod opsin I guess.), and kept saying my correct answers were wrong because I arrived at them too quickly.  I told her in a very audible voice, in a silent classroom (calmly) "Get the fuck out of my classroom."

I was irritated in my mind.  Looking back its amusing though.
-

DomeOne
    DomeOne

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • Minecraft: SkullCandyCT
  • Xbox:Axiama

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

i was in ap math, and my pencil fell on the floor so i decided to reach for it, and i fell out of my desk and broke my fingernail off. and that day we had a sub so he was freaking out.

C:

arsonwelles
  • Location: in the 5th dimension, beyond that of which is known to man
  • Minecraft: arsonwelles

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

During class, some kid said when asked about his dream occupation, "I feel no pain. I have no emotion. I am the perfect soldier." Everyone generally avoided him after that.
Posted Image

Tucking_Fypo

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

Haha nice one guys, the other one that was funny to me was when there was sh*t in the cubicle.

Other one was someone shat on the wall and it was there for a month because no one owned up who it was.

LEGENDARY PEOPLE

Posted Image

arsonwelles
  • Location: in the 5th dimension, beyond that of which is known to man
  • Minecraft: arsonwelles

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

In my 6th grade class, some kid made a paper telescope and put his eye through it. A girl beside him slightly moved a computer, and the paper telescope went at least an inch into his eye socket. It got infected and he didn't arrive at school for a week. The girl who moved the computer had to apologize to his mom. When my friend and I were discussing this later, he said, "Wait. What kind of 6th grader puts his eye in a paper telescope? She should've apologized to the mom saying, 'I'm sorry your son was such a dumbass.'" I lol'd.
Posted Image

Tucking_Fypo

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Also this one is about toilets again,

It happened 1 week ago:
someone got locked in boys toilets. he was kicking the door over and over and over. The scary thing was that he was not speaking. We asked him 'who are you' or tak but he never answered. AND THE LIGHTS WERE OFF TOO!(there is a window above the door and you can see light or no light) what f this was a ghost?

LEGENDARY PEOPLE

Posted Image

gameaddictwn

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

When I was putting on my swimming gear for the tournament someone stole my clothes and shoved me in front of the stadium... naked

Well I got a lot of girls numbers and a lot of dates after that so it wasn't a total loss. ;)
Posted Image
It's pics not dics

Jorichi
    Jorichi

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Minecraft: Jorichi

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

I pulled a prank on my mentor at my Aircraft maintenance and training school:

I was working on a small scale project on a TB-20 at school. During that period I was close to getting my pilot-licenses. Once we finished the TB-20 I managed to get one of my instructors to help me pull this prank.
My mentor didn't know that I was studying for my pilot-license and he used to tell me that I should always follow the maintenance manuals. The manual clearly stated that a testflight should be run as a last check for correct calibrations and such. So after a different teacher checked up on me (for safety), me and my instructor jumped in and lined-up for take-off.
My mentor came rushing out of the hangar to stop us, but we were already on full throttle for
take-off! By the time he realized we actually lifted off, he turned around and saw the entire school pressing their faces against the windows.

It took allot of preparation and timing, but it was worth it to see his face like that!
About two weeks later I got my pilot-license and a payback-speech by my mentor.

Still, totally worth it!
Posted Image

Tucking_Fypo

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostJorichi, on 01 February 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

I pulled a prank on my mentor at my Aircraft maintenance and training school:

I was working on a small scale project on a TB-20 at school. During that period I was close to getting my pilot-licenses. Once we finished the TB-20 I managed to get one of my instructors to help me pull this prank.
My mentor didn't know that I was studying for my pilot-license and he used to tell me that I should always follow the maintenance manuals. The manual clearly stated that a testflight should be run as a last check for correct calibrations and such. So after a different teacher checked up on me (for safety), me and my instructor jumped in and lined-up for take-off.
My mentor came rushing out of the hangar to stop us, but we were already on full throttle for
take-off! By the time he realized we actually lifted off, he turned around and saw the entire school pressing their faces against the windows.

It took allot of preparation and timing, but it was worth it to see his face like that!
About two weeks later I got my pilot-license and a payback-speech by my mentor.

Still, totally worth it!

Your a pilot? that's an amazing skill.
I am still suprised that you actually got your pilot lisence after that!

LEGENDARY PEOPLE

Posted Image

Jorichi
    Jorichi

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostTucking_Fypo, on 01 February 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Your a pilot? that's an amazing skill.
I am still suprised that you actually got your pilot lisence after that!

It was carefully planned, so nothing could go wrong. It cost me about 200 euro's for fuel and landing and such, plus it's added to my experience hours as a pilot. Still worth it :P
Posted Image

Tucking_Fypo

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

What do you pilot then? a passanger plane? or a jet?

LEGENDARY PEOPLE

Posted Image

ThralltheStefan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

Not really funny school related, but it's uhh... school contest related!
So yeah, there was this one saturday where I had to go to a contest I signed up for. I picked a taxi (momma and papa came too, for reasons I dunno) as the way to go there. I used to stare out of the window at the snow all the time. Halfway through the ride, one of my favorite songs came on the radio. The volume was high too. I felt numb and epic and awkward, since I didn't really want my mom to hear it. I stared at the snow all the time the song sang, without blinking or breathing (or so I thought). When the song was over, the ride ended too. How convenient! :)

Posted Image

Jorichi
    Jorichi

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

@Tucking_Fypo

Propeller planes (twin and single engines). Under 1750kg and no more then 6 passengers (excluding pilot and co-pilot). I fly Cessna's most often, I hate them xD.
Posted Image

coolsirjohn
  • Location: My mass is in a mass of mass massness that is such a big mass
  • Minecraft: Coolsirjohn

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Half of tucking's storys are pretty disgusting and hardly funny at all..

So heres a story, at the end of the school year theres a 3-4 hour long asymbley. During this there are a number of school bands, singers, drama groups and award givingings.
So, during this the head teacher was giving a speach, and one of the PE teachers came up and said there was a problem with the lights or something and they should stop. What happened next? The head teacher pulled out a cap revolver as quick as a flash and fired a number of shots at the PE teacher, the PE teacher stumbled off the stage and dragged himself out the room. We continued as normal after.

It was all a act of course, but still, it made a lot of us jump.
Posted Image

Tucking_Fypo

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

View Postcoolsirjohn, on 01 February 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Half of tucking's storys are pretty disgusting and hardly funny at all..

HOW DARE YOU!111

Fine here's another one:
There is this kid in our school that has a twin, but what makes them special that they have really really light blonde hair (looks like white). It was summer last year, few weeks before school ends, we can go on the field because there are good conditions for it. What we were doing with him was always benching him. If you don't know what it is, it's where someone kneels behind the victim and someone pushes him and he falls down automaticly. he got really angry, so he sarted doing it on me.

So I told my friends about it and we chased him around the field and try to rugby tackle him. he didn't really mind because he likes rugby and all that. So we all ways took him down on the grass and the funny thing was that all of his clothes were green from grass stain.

also my friend recorded a video of him running away from 15 people trying to take him down.

His white shirt's were so ruined that he had to go school with the grass stained clothes because you can't wash it off!

he dosen't mind it because he knows it's for the laughs. can't wait till june :)

LEGENDARY PEOPLE

Posted Image

ObliviousOwl
  • Minecraft: obliviousowl

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

This is so funny. Today a kid thought it would be funny if he slapped the teachers arse, in response to this she turned around smiled and winked. I wasn't there so I had to ask the teacher to confirm this happened as I didn't believe it, she said yes.

I'm not making this up. I swear.
Check out my YouTube. All FEEDBACK is appreciated :)
http://www.youtube.c...HD?feature=mhee

Jorichi
    Jorichi

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostObliviousOwl, on 01 February 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

This is so funny. Today a kid thought it would be funny if he slapped the teachers arse, in response to this she turned around smiled and winked. I wasn't there so I had to ask the teacher to confirm this happened as I didn't believe it, she said yes.

I'm not making this up. I swear.

I'd laugh my arse off if I saw something like that happen xD
Posted Image

ObliviousOwl
  • Minecraft: obliviousowl

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

Here's another three:

In my first year of high school there was this kid who did anything you told him, at the time of this it was very rainy and there was a huge mudslide, someone dared him to slide down. After doing so he was head to toe caked in mud. If I had the video on my phone still I would show you it was funny than it sounds.

A couple week ago in science this kid had some deodorant and a lighter, I think we can guess what happens next. so here soaks under the table in deodorant and then lights it, on the table was four people including me. When it was lit we all had our heads under the table. So the kid decides to give it another spray, flames went everywhere and burnt half of my friends eyebrow off.

This week me and the other kids mentioned in the story above, were yet again playing with fire. We were taking the pen bit out of pens and filling them with wooden splints, we lit them and threw them across the classroom. We are all in serious trouble now as we set someone's portfolio on fire.
Check out my YouTube. All FEEDBACK is appreciated :)
http://www.youtube.c...HD?feature=mhee

WilliamNiira

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

When i accidently shouted out "Mom!" to the teacher.. Awkward moment..