• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Other way to buy minecraft!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

etchersoy23

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

Okay, So this topic is for the people who wants minecraft, But cannot Get it because of No internet connection. So what i was thinking, Curse and Jeb, Notch or whoever XD (im confused)made a Game case and sells it at walmart, or Gamestop or whatever, It comes with a Control manual and a Minecraft disc. To buy the game it will cost the same, and makes free Upgrades So you wont have to buy  different minecraft versions. It just came to my head, so the Bottom line is: Sell a minecraft game in stores for those people who doesn't have Internet.

*if can try to make a BONUS disc for Pre-Ordering. disc 1: "Minecraft install", Disc 2 "Skin creator". :P this probably May not happen, but i hope it does :P just a little extra for people can buy minecraft ^^ :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:    

Register or log in to remove.

Creepypig
  • Minecraft: creepypig22

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:45 AM

Or you can ask Jeb to give it to you.

i7 3770k @ 3.5Ghz---EVGA GTX 680 2GB---ASUS P8Z77-V---Noctua NH-D14---G.Skill Ares 16GB 2133Mhz

Altoid2
    Altoid2

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1667 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

You couldn't have made this post if you didn't have access to the internet.

Maybe you might have crappy internet, but it's still internet.
Posted Image
If I helped in any way, don't click that little green +, instead tell me how much you liked the post. (Only those who are incapable of earning rep the hard way have to beg for it in their signatures).

minepenguincraft
  • Minecraft: Minepenguincraft

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

I WOULD LOVE A MINECRAFT GAME AT RETAIL,

But fact of the matter is, if you don't have internetz, how would you update, I don't think it would be worth mojangs time.

Lava_Werewolf
  • Minecraft: Lava_Werewolf

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:49 AM

This won't happen. Minecraft is fine being an online game. If you could just buy a disc you would still need internet connection for updates to be downloaded

Kliuyyyy
    Kliuyyyy

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Minecraft: Kliuyyyy

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:49 AM

How will it make free upgrades if it has no internet? Doesn't make any sense, it's impossible.
Posted Image

Trollseph232

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:50 AM

Too much for marketing, It would have to be more expensive, just because local tax, and money for the case, printing, and just putting the thing together... honestly, they would only consider it if people would pay around $10 more than the digital download...

Pixel8ed
    Pixel8ed

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 775 posts
  • Minecraft: GhostlyPixel
  • Xbox:GhostlyPixel

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:51 AM

View Postetchersoy23, on 31 January 2012 - 02:43 AM, said:

Okay, So this topic is for the people who wants minecraft, But cannot Get it because of No internet connection. So what i was thinking, Curse and Jeb, Notch or whoever XD (im confused)made a Game case and sells it at walmart, or Gamestop or whatever, It comes with a Control manual and a Minecraft disc. To buy the game it will cost the same, and makes free Upgrades So you wont have to buy  different minecraft versions. It just came to my head, so the Bottom line is: Sell a minecraft game in stores for those people who doesn't have Internet.

*if can try to make a BONUS disc for Pre-Ordering. disc 1: "Minecraft install", Disc 2 "Skin creator". :P this probably May not happen, but i hope it does :P just a little extra for people can buy minecraft ^^ :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:    

or it could jsut have a gift code.

also things wrong:
>a whole disc for a skin editor
       >also you can make skins with any bitmap editing program
>for those people who dont (not doesnt) have minecraft
>for peeople who want (not wants) minecraft
>WTF would you preorder? the game is in full release

Sorry for doing that but it jsut bugged the hell out of me.

If you want to get my attention in a topic, please quote me!

| Show Your Creation Rules | Show Your Creation Subforums | My Profile |

Posted Image

etchersoy23

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

View PostTrollseph232, on 31 January 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

Too much for marketing, It would have to be more expensive, just because local tax, and money for the case, printing, and just putting the thing together... honestly, they would only consider it if people would pay around $10 more than the digital download...
true

View PostPixel8ed, on 31 January 2012 - 02:51 AM, said:

or it could jsut have a gift code.

also things wrong:
>a whole disc for a skin editor
       >also you can make skins with any bitmap editing program
>for those people who dont (not doesnt) have minecraft
>for peeople who want (not wants) minecraft
>WTF would you preorder? the game is in full release

Sorry for doing that but it jsut bugged the hell out of me.
Its okay, XD lol i guess im in one of those Stupid modes lol

:P i have fine internet.. :P i was just wondering around lol, I was wrong. D: i feel stupid now

Cesar123isback
  • Location: Dreamland, flying a star, sucking the life out of someone to get powers
  • Minecraft: Cesar123

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:22 AM

Sorry, but minecraft is better off being a computer game. :)

Posted Image

Click the link^ You know you want to :3

SnowConez
    SnowConez

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1127 posts
  • Minecraft: SnowConez

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:27 AM

Yeah, also , if you didn't know, publishing a game in DISC form can be expensive, because you need to pay a company to do it for you, and most indie games don't do that anyway.
Posted Image Be caring, please help my dragon hatch by giving him a little click.