• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cellan_R
    Cellan_R

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:35 AM

Ok, so im sure some others feel the same way about how Minecraft has gone seriously downhill with the introducing of potions and other gay things.

Ive been waiting since 1.7 for Mojang to introduce a Horde mode. much like call of duty's zombies. But no, instead we get enchantments, oh yay..

I have looked, and havent found any Horde mode mods.. and im surely not the only one who would want this mod. So either it is a hard mod to make, or no one else wants it. I call upon all you modders to introduce this horde mode instead of boring ourselves to death in the other modes.

Oh and Btw there used to be a horde mode sort of thing.. but the development for that mode seems to have stopped.
Cellan.

Register or log in to remove.

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1951 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

They stopped it because you can literally just command in Mobs... it would mean too much effort on their side, without much gain.

Plus I think the Enchantments and Potions make a good front on the PvP side of Minecraft, which was lacking until then.

Sir_Maino

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

I have enjoyed the patches, but i agree, a horde mode is really needed, eg. you have to build a fortress by day and defend it at night, rather than having a mud hut and being invincible
http://www.minecraft...36859-/"]Shadow of Israphel: Map Project
Posted Image [SSSS]

AndrewSherman
  • Minecraft: AndrewSherman

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

I think there is a nexus mod that you'd be interested in...
Proud member of the ZooCraftia Team
Posted Image