• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Survival multiplayer map.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mountain_Groat

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:08 AM

I don't really know what to title this map other than New Haven.. but it's currently my second ever made map, and took.. some random amounts of time to create. The main idea of this map was to create something that made it almost necessary for more than one player to play in it to get through the "plot" as it were. The plot being you're to locate the nether portal in the village in front of you (village entrance actually, the village is underground, with the entrance in the tree cluster directly in front of you) in there you'll find some rooms or whatever, and you want to find the Nether Portal synthesis room, and Ender Portal Synthesis room. Get into the Ender, set off the MASSIVE amount of TNT outside your bunker, use the  taken Nether portals you now have, and go home! Simple, right? Well I also blatantly added ungodly amounts of spawns in the first Nether portal room, and around the village entrance.
I don't know what else to really say about this, but here's the download link! http://www.mediafire...aqk1dq54e5qq9l4
Let me know what you think, maybe change something, suggest, etc. It's only my second map, so it's a bit sketchy.
Also.. there may or may not be some signs with minor amounts of vulgarity. Very minor, very few.

Register or log in to remove.

Mr_Dr_Metroid
  • Minecraft: mr_dr_dr_metroid

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:10 AM

no pics no clicks
Posted Image
Halp mah little egg! plz lol.