grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts
  • Minecraft: grim3212

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

View Postquentin117, on 21 January 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

you don't know how happy I am to hear that! this mod is minecraft if it ceased to exist then I would never play minecraft again(unless someone makes a car mod with a working bulldozer)

EDIT ps congratulations I now look up to you as a hero! and I support you 110%

Thanks I am kinda busy with school right now so I probably won't be getting to it until 1.7.

View Postwalkerjonny, on 24 January 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

Hi grim3212,

I have noticed that the new Infinite Lava mod version is called "inactive" by MineCraft. I have veryfied that so I'm sure it is the new Infinite Lava mod (R2).
It seems to work properly anyway ingame. The lava is shown within the tanks and the source is still infinite.
Have I missed something there?

Yeah I am aware... There are technically two mods in the jar since one is just for modifying the base class... Basically it is just a small annoyance but it shouldn't mess with anything... Just ignore it :D
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

walkerjonny

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Just wanted to make sure that everything works fine. I can live with that.

migueeel
    migueeel

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Minecraft: Jack_red_creeper

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

Hey grim, will you update the toggleblocks mod from theApathetic? It's a unique mod, really useful for map making (my fav) and I want it so badly I'd do lewd stuff to you

It's in the requested list.

grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

View Postmigueeel, on 25 January 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

Hey grim, will you update the toggleblocks mod from theApathetic? It's a unique mod, really useful for map making (my fav) and I want it so badly I'd do lewd stuff to you

It's in the requested list.

Maybe I tried in the past when it wa for 1.2.5 and I tried to get it to 1.3.2 and that was really complex so I have no clue.
Posted Image

gwynraven

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

The Magic Wand mod crashes every time I try to mine a section that has ores in it.  Here's the crashlog.  Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Gwyn

Spoiler:

grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

View Postgwynraven, on 26 January 2014 - 08:40 PM, said:

The Magic Wand mod crashes every time I try to mine a section that has ores in it.  Here's the crashlog.  Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Gwyn

Spoiler:

Strange... I will look into it tomorrow and should have a fix later that day.

EDIT: Is this Singleplayer or Multiplayer? I did some testing and on both the wands were working fine... Make sure that if you edited the config file you did it correctly... Could you just explain to me exactly what is you are doing when this happens.
Posted Image

gwynraven

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:02 PM

It's single player, and I think I edited the config right.  It happens when I'm using the mining wand, and it only crashes if there are actually ores in the selection.  I set the first position, and then go to set the second position holding the first action key.  If there are no ores in the area selected, everything disappears like it should.  If there *are* ores, the game crashes as soon as I set the second position.  When I log back in, the area is clear except for the ores.  So it works, it just crashes in the middle.  The same thing happens if I use the breaking wand with the second action button to break all but ores.

View Postgrim3212, on 27 January 2014 - 02:52 AM, said:

Strange... I will look into it tomorrow and should have a fix later that day.

EDIT: Is this Singleplayer or Multiplayer? I did some testing and on both the wands were working fine... Make sure that if you edited the config file you did it correctly... Could you just explain to me exactly what is you are doing when this happens.

grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

View Postgwynraven, on 27 January 2014 - 11:02 PM, said:

It's single player, and I think I edited the config right.  It happens when I'm using the mining wand, and it only crashes if there are actually ores in the selection.  I set the first position, and then go to set the second position holding the first action key.  If there are no ores in the area selected, everything disappears like it should.  If there *are* ores, the game crashes as soon as I set the second position.  When I log back in, the area is clear except for the ores.  So it works, it just crashes in the middle.  The same thing happens if I use the breaking wand with the second action button to break all but ores.

Ok one last thing... Could you post your config and does this happen when mining any ores or just the ones that you specify in the config. I might have a fix maybe.
Posted Image

gwynraven

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

I left the ores specified in the config default. Here's my config file:

Spoiler:

Sigma85
    Sigma85

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

I'd really like to see Chainz updated as well. I keep going back to d/l more of your updated mods. You are doing a great public service, hopefully 1.7 Forge will be functional soon...
Posted Image

grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

View Postgwynraven, on 28 January 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

I left the ores specified in the config default. Here's my config file:
Spoiler:

OK, well you can try this version... I just built it with 1.6.4 instead of 1.6.2... HERE
It seems to be crashing on the line where it plays the sound of the block you select so I will look into that a bit more because that shouldn't be happening at all and I have yet to recreate this issue.

View PostSigma85, on 28 January 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

I'd really like to see Chainz updated as well. I keep going back to d/l more of your updated mods. You are doing a great public service, hopefully 1.7 Forge will be functional soon...

Yeah, I am not really doing any more modding until 1.7... But then after I get the mods I have already updated I should be able to update that.
Posted Image

gwynraven

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

Thank you so much!  I'll try it as soon as I get home from work this evening and let you know how it goes.

Gwyn

grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

View Postgwynraven, on 28 January 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

Thank you so much!  I'll try it as soon as I get home from work this evening and let you know how it goes.

Gwyn

If this doesn't work I have one more thing to try and finally if the second option doesn't work then I know its some mod conflict.
Posted Image

gwynraven

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

View Postgrim3212, on 28 January 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

If this doesn't work I have one more thing to try and finally if the second option doesn't work then I know its some mod conflict.

This seems to have worked.  Thank you so much!

Gwyn

grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

View Postgwynraven, on 29 January 2014 - 12:36 AM, said:

This seems to have worked.  Thank you so much!

Gwyn

Awesome glad to hear it!
Posted Image

Mythra
    Mythra

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • Minecraft: Mythra13

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

How about doing KodaichiZero's Fairy Factions?

http://www.minecraft...ishing-farming/
Posted Image

tardis010302
  • Minecraft: judaszephyr

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

View Postgrim3212, on 25 January 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Maybe I tried in the past when it wa for 1.2.5 and I tried to get it to 1.3.2 and that was really complex so I have no clue.
Hi grim could you please update this mod to 1.6.4 because jadeknightblazer hasn't been on for a year http://www.mediafire...dhtld684makp9jt It's the link to the chainz mod

wideload
    wideload

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1333 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

View Posttardis010302, on 08 February 2014 - 11:09 PM, said:

Hi grim could you please update this mod to 1.6.4 because jadeknightblazer hasn't been on for a year http://www.mediafire...dhtld684makp9jt It's the link to the chainz mod
Your answer is further up this page.
Posts #1970 and #1971.
Posted Image

unseennote
  • Minecraft: unseennote

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

I have a request that I couldn't find on your request page, or I overlooked it, sorry if I did, but I was wondering if you could update the MineCraftMusic Mod that was made by VerseX here: http://www.minecraft...ith-sourcecode/  on 1.7.3, which was then updated to 1.8.1 here: http://www.minecraft...ns-mod-updates/

or if you otherwise know a few ways I could update this myself, I'm not very good at coding, but I have used Eclipse before to code some simple games.

EDIT: Oh sorry, forgot to read the front page, guess I must go elsewhere, thanks anyways...
Posted Image  <-- Click here to help me grow my dragon!

grim3212
    grim3212

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

View PostMythra, on 03 February 2014 - 12:39 AM, said:

How about doing KodaichiZero's Fairy Factions? http://www.minecraft...ishing-farming/

Maybe I think I have tried in the past and couldn't get it working properly and there have been a lot of updates since then so I don't know.

View Postunseennote, on 26 February 2014 - 08:25 PM, said:

I have a request that I couldn't find on your request page, or I overlooked it, sorry if I did, but I was wondering if you could update the MineCraftMusic Mod that was made by VerseX here: http://www.minecraft...ith-sourcecode/ on 1.7.3, which was then updated to 1.8.1 here: http://www.minecraft...ns-mod-updates/ or if you otherwise know a few ways I could update this myself, I'm not very good at coding, but I have used Eclipse before to code some simple games. EDIT: Oh sorry, forgot to read the front page, guess I must go elsewhere, thanks anyways...

Also, as long as people aren't constantly requesting mods I don't really care if there are requests every so often but anyway I probably wouldn't do this one because I don't want to be distributing copyrighted music.

UPDATES:
All mods except for Easy Crafting and More Storage are updated for 1.7.2... Report any bugs you find and Enjoy!!
Posted Image