Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.1.0][NEI]Steve's Carts NEI Plugin


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1

Biohazard

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

This is a mod i worked on when i saw that Steve's carts didnt show all of the carts and the crafting components into NEI. I was a bit annoyed, so i made this:

Posted Image

Now you can see all the steve's carts items (in the red circle thingy)
Download(Requires NEI(NotEnoughItems) + Steves Carts 1.1.0): http://dl.dropbox.co...StevesCarts.zip

How to install: add the zip into the Mods folder.

I hope you like this NEI addon, because it took me a lot of time to figure out how the NEI API works :)
WIERD ISSUES
Spoiler:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Spoiler:

This mod is better than RedPower 2:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

bik1230
    bik1230

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 370 posts
  • Location: Minecraft
  • Minecraft: bik1230

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

bikHaveStevesCarts = false
if bikHaveStevesCarts == false or bikHaveStevesCarts == true then
	downloadMod()
	postOnThread("Cool Mod bro!")
	addReputation()
end




Cool mod bro!

View PostSothe Cuslinde, on 15 January 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

You know that isn't going to happen. LET THE STUPIDITY... BEGIN!!!!

#3

Biohazard

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:23 PM

View Postbik1230, on 26 January 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

bikHaveStevesCarts = false
if bikHaveStevesCarts == false or bikHaveStevesCarts == true then
	downloadMod()
	postOnThread("Cool Mod bro!")
end

Cool mod bro!

Thanks :)
This mod is better than RedPower 2:
Posted Image

#4

TCLG
    TCLG

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 59 posts
  • Location: Good old Germany ;D
  • Minecraft: TCLG6x6

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:26 PM

i test it now ;)
Posted Image

#5

ThePhail
  • Location: Denmark!
  • Minecraft: Marcus123474

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

Awesome bio!

Posted Image


#6

Biohazard

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostThePhail, on 26 January 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Awesome bio!

:D Thanks!
This mod is better than RedPower 2:
Posted Image

#7

thesuperssss

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:23 AM

can't open my inventory black screen
plz help

Posted Image

best next to the aether


#8

Biohazard

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

View Postthesuperssss, on 12 February 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

can't open my inventory black screen
plz help
Please post an error log here, or i cant help :/
Also make sure that you got Lastest NEI version and Steve's Carts installed.
This mod is better than RedPower 2:
Posted Image

#9

Pigbear
    Pigbear

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1189 posts
  • Location: Build some epic thing or programming or both :D.
  • Minecraft: Pigbear

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

I use NEI 1.1.1 is that the one you made this with? I get this:Mods loaded: 21
ModLoader 1.1
mod_ModLoaderMp 1.1v3
mod_NotEnoughItems 1.1.0
mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.12
mod_ComputerCraft 1.21
mod_Clevercraft 1.6.2
mod_ItemDescriptions 1.3
mod_IC2 v1.64
mod_ExtendBoat Mod Extend Boat Engaged
mod_RedPowerArray 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr4d
mod_stevescarts 1.1.0

      Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected]
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5970bf40 --------
Generated 2/13/12 5:09 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.1
OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation
VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
LWJGL: 2.8.3
OpenGL: GeForce 9500 GT/PCI/SSE2 version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: codechicken.nei.ItemInfo.setItemDamageVariants(ILjava/util/List;)V
at codechicken.nei.plugins.stevescarts.NEIStevesCartsConfig.loadDamageRanges(NEIStevesCartsConfig.java:70)
at codechicken.nei.plugins.stevescarts.NEIStevesCartsConfig.loadConfig(NEIStevesCartsConfig.java:41)
at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadConfig(NEIConfig.java:396)
at codechicken.nei.NEIUtils.loadItems(NEIUtils.java:74)
at codechicken.nei.NEIController.<init>(NEIController.java:21)
at ft.tmiConstructor(GuiContainer.java:52)
at ft.<init>(GuiContainer.java:46)
at agi.<init>(SourceFile:20)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1522)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:709)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:662)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 6c41c766 ----------

#10

Dan_Gray
  • Minecraft: DGX9

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostPigbear, on 13 February 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

I use NEI 1.1.1 is that the one you made this with? I get this:Mods loaded: 21
ModLoader 1.1
mod_ModLoaderMp 1.1v3
mod_NotEnoughItems 1.1.0
mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.12
mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.12
mod_ComputerCraft 1.21
mod_Clevercraft 1.6.2
mod_ItemDescriptions 1.3
mod_IC2 v1.64
mod_ExtendBoat Mod Extend Boat Engaged
mod_RedPowerArray 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr4d
mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr4d
mod_stevescarts 1.1.0

      Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected]
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5970bf40 --------
Generated 2/13/12 5:09 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.1
OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation
VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
LWJGL: 2.8.3
OpenGL: GeForce 9500 GT/PCI/SSE2 version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: codechicken.nei.ItemInfo.setItemDamageVariants(ILjava/util/List;)V
at codechicken.nei.plugins.stevescarts.NEIStevesCartsConfig.loadDamageRanges(NEIStevesCartsConfig.java:70)
at codechicken.nei.plugins.stevescarts.NEIStevesCartsConfig.loadConfig(NEIStevesCartsConfig.java:41)
at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadConfig(NEIConfig.java:396)
at codechicken.nei.NEIUtils.loadItems(NEIUtils.java:74)
at codechicken.nei.NEIController.<init>(NEIController.java:21)
at ft.tmiConstructor(GuiContainer.java:52)
at ft.<init>(GuiContainer.java:46)
at agi.<init>(SourceFile:20)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1522)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:709)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:662)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 6c41c766 ----------

One of the mods IDS are conflicting with one another, specifically the damage values. One or more of the mods are incompatible.
Posted Image

#11

Pigbear
    Pigbear

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1189 posts
  • Location: Build some epic thing or programming or both :D.
  • Minecraft: Pigbear

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostDan_Gray, on 13 February 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

One of the mods IDS are conflicting with one another, specifically the damage values. One or more of the mods are incompatible.

I remove THIS and it works so wrong.

#12

streetstar5
  • Location: Harlem, NY

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

i get crashes, same as above. this plugin aint working son.
Posted Image

#13

pacfish
    pacfish

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

No error message but the mod is not loading... before zip file was added to mod folder... 27 mods.  After ... 27 mods.

NEI is installed (no crash)  =P  Chicken's core is installed.  As are the plugins for Railcraft, BC, and RP2 (IC2 comes by default which I <3)

This is using the latest NEI 1.2.2.4 and Chicken's code 0.5.3

Also your screen shot is missing a few items but still shows more than mine.  I had to go look up the recipe for the assembly cart and all the parts for it believe it or not.  No shield, just the sensor like yours.  But I think this is more of a Steve's carts bug / complaint.  As they don't show up in creative mode either.

#14

cure56
    cure56

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

View Postpacfish, on 07 July 2012 - 07:24 AM, said:

No error message but the mod is not loading... before zip file was added to mod folder... 27 mods.  After ... 27 mods.

NEI is installed (no crash)  =P  Chicken's core is installed.  As are the plugins for Railcraft, BC, and RP2 (IC2 comes by default which I <3)

This is using the latest NEI 1.2.2.4 and Chicken's code 0.5.3

Also your screen shot is missing a few items but still shows more than mine.  I had to go look up the recipe for the assembly cart and all the parts for it believe it or not.  No shield, just the sensor like yours.  But I think this is more of a Steve's carts bug / complaint.  As they don't show up in creative mode either.
Dude. Read the version number.

#15

D3fault_Player

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

Biohazard, Please Update This Mod For 1.2.5 Mc Ver.

#16

Azagal73
    Azagal73

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 760 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Azagal73

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostD3fault_Player, on 13 September 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

Biohazard, Please Update This Mod For 1.2.5 Mc Ver.

you don't need it, the cart manager gives you all the information you need.

Posted Image


#17

Pigbear
    Pigbear

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1189 posts
  • Location: Build some epic thing or programming or both :D.
  • Minecraft: Pigbear

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

View PostD3fault_Player, on 13 September 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

Biohazard, Please Update This Mod For 1.2.5 Mc Ver.
Why are you using 1.2.5, Almost every mod is 1.3.2.

#18

D3fault_Player

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Pigbear, Steve's Carts not updated for Minecraft 1.3.2, only for 1.2.5.
Biohazard, Cart Manager is not useful, because it has to be all the time to create or run up to it.
P.S: Sorry for my bad English.