• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

SKICRAFT [1.7.2] ! 24/7 !♦[TOWNY]♦[CUSTOM PLUGINS]♦[ARENAS]♦ [SURVIVAL]♦[EVENTS]♦[MUMBLE]♦[WEBSITE]♦

towny survival 24/7 mumble content events pvp website antigrief custom

• Please log in to reply
37387 replies to this topic

IvanEh
    IvanEh

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

I think what I do on skicraft I get really off track.  I might fall into the countless amount of time pvping in the end.  Running around the town doing simply nothing but chatting.  So I guess it's a checklist time?
-Make enchanted items
I think that's it xD

Register or log in to remove.

Espean
    Espean

Carpenter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Minecraft: Espean

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

View Postchrispy1993, on 20 February 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

Indeed it is, especially with cobble xD eh no hard feeling bro, I know you guys love PVP.

On the subject of pvp, me and Leon had some fun tonight messing around in the wild and the towns pvp room with our op armour and weapons and also bows Posted Image

Got quite a lot planned for tomorrow as I'm off university once again (ain't been all week lol)
-Going to continue mining my plots
-try get another beacon (to sell)
-build the enchanted book shop
-do some enchanting

So much to do, hopefully I'll get it all done xD I always get distracted and start doing something I don't even need to do. Anyways guys I'm off to bed so see you all tomorrow. Have a good day/night!

No hard feelings bro, you make the pvping fun on this server :D

soo checklist..

- The end, nuf said
- Fixing up in Trondheim endless time of mining..

View PostIvanEh, on 20 February 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

I think what I do on skicraft I get really off track.  I might fall into the countless amount of time pvping in the end.  Running around the town doing simply nothing but chatting.  So I guess it's a checklist time?
-Make enchanted items
I think that's it xD

Thats more than enough to do :P spend endless hours making enchant books, now i have a double chest of it... it takes time bah..

/Trondheim\

- Go hard or go home

Cesar123isback
  • Location: Dreamland, flying a star, sucking the life out of someone to get powers
  • Minecraft: Cesar123

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

Made a skeleton spawner, its coming out pretty good though :D

Posted Image

Click the link^ You know you want to :3

Snaccums
  • Minecraft: Snaccums

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

kelly i dont really know when im coming on lol i just think to myself "hey i havent been on skicraft i think ill go on" but if i do that ill get on skype and tell u lol, i havent been on much, TONS of homework, and playing so WM3 lately :P doesnt look like ill be on much this weekend or next either rl stuff going on :)
R.I.P Tiny The Ghast
  You Were A Special Kind Of Ghast!

alskelo
    alskelo

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Minecraft: Alskelo

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

View PostCesar123isback, on 21 February 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

Made a skeleton spawner, its coming out pretty good though :D

Woot cesar is back! :D

Okay guys got a few things done today! :D but then fort and dur were being meanies! :( lols xD I went end mining 5 times today, first time I got money, second time I got killed, 3rd time dur kills me and sells my end stone :( not bothered because it went to the town bank, 4 time cba to do it and 5 time got money :) so yeah! A couple of prophunt games and that :) quite fun today and half term is nearly at end :(
School :( :( I got a new skin as well! :o anyways I'm going off skicraft I'm so tired but I wanna come back on skicraft so bad. :)
G'night all! <3

Carnifex2013
  • Minecraft: carnifex2012

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostEspean, on 20 February 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

YES, Finally back to my computer, time to play minecraft again! See YOU online!
I saw you on! It was coolio, glad to see you again! :D

View Postminecraft2462, on 20 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Today something happened... Something horrible... Oh how grief-stricken I am from what has happened. D:
Long story short the rank manager nest is NO MORE D: Nooooooooo noooo nooo! Nooo! On the other hand, the royal nest has been BORN! =D
  Lawlz-gl with that! you Royal people and your Royal stuff...whats that? Royals are awesome? Yes master.

View PostRabidSasquatch0, on 20 February 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

when i got the town from carnifex i though it would be nice to govern fools, but said fools decided to not get on Minecraft ever again.  I also thought oh cool i can mine all this stuff in the town; but geuss what, its 15000 a day to keep this thing up and running.  Waki i swear you hacked the game just to run me out of money Posted Image
Thats exaclty why I gave it to you and probably why Waki gave it to me-it has no actives at all :( and becuase of it, it costs tons of money! It was cool while it was running but after that.....I built some cool stuff there and was sorry to leave it behind. Look what happened when I did though!!! Now im an assistant in one of the most popular towns on skicraft and im a Knight!!! :D Try it!

View PostIvanEh, on 20 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Rabid why would Wak try to make you run out of money?  He had no idea you would even get the mayorship.  He was intended to have carnifex get the mayorship but he oped out.
I did becuase there was a reason he gave it to me. Notice how he didn't wait nto give it up and hoped I could get on in time to save it? Yeah, it was falling apart.

It was my birthday today and I drowned in presents! I got a tomskied head thanks to 889 and tons of other things!!! :D Thank you to all of the other people who did anything to recognize this special day! Music disks to enchanted dia everything to even emerald blocks and pots! This is why I love this server! you people are amazing!

gakz
    gakz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

Well I made plans for my house rebuild, and my gosh.. I know it is going to be the most beautiful house in all of Callisto... But my internet and laptop have been acting up.  I am working on converting my MC playing to my linux partition, while I wait for my internet to allow me to play again!

@Chrispy, I did get a promo!  Assistant to Raen, I think that is the title?  Or just Assistant something or other for Callisto!  To be honest, I'm not sure what the title name is hahah, I just know to help everyone out in callisto if they need it.

I want to get on MC so bad, I can't stand this... waiting for stuff to install... and download..

Espean
    Espean

Carpenter

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

View Postgakz, on 21 February 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Well I made plans for my house rebuild, and my gosh.. I know it is going to be the most beautiful house in all of Callisto... But my internet and laptop have been acting up.  I am working on converting my MC playing to my linux partition, while I wait for my internet to allow me to play again!

@Chrispy, I did get a promo!  Assistant to Raen, I think that is the title?  Or just Assistant something or other for Callisto!  To be honest, I'm not sure what the title name is hahah, I just know to help everyone out in callisto if they need it.

I want to get on MC so bad, I can't stand this... waiting for stuff to install... and download..
Well good luck to you ;)

i'm off for today, today was a good day for some pvp and end stone mining, fun to be back.:

and Happy b day to Carni :D

im out, Good night ;)

/Trondheim\

- Go hard or go home

Zillie36
  • Minecraft: zillie36
  • Xbox:RuThLEss420 PA

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

when i play mc i get this feeling that the dead lady in my closet wants to kill me and take over :l plz help

when tom goes crazy and spawns chickens everywehre

KellyMarie
  • Minecraft: KellyKohler

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

View Posterlend600, on 20 February 2013 - 08:45 AM, said:

Grats on the Coal miner kelly Posted Image
Thank you, Erl! :D Congrats on 30 some posts! :P

View PostCarnifex2013, on 20 February 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

Holy crap Kelly!!! Your've only posted 100 times and your a noble already! Posted Image Nice job, I never see YOU on anymore! Posted Image But you always seem to get to the town buiseness before I do.

Well, in other news...
-Its my Birthday!!!!!!!!
-I started writing my book for the competition
-have succesfuly avoided assassination in my dreams
-and have had lots of fun!
Happy, happy birthday! :) Glad I got to see you online today and congratulate you in person! (Or. .  Over Minecraft.) Enjoy your happy day! :D You're old now!

View Postalskelo, on 20 February 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

Gratz on getting 100 posts kelly Posted Image
Thanks, Alskelo. <3 :)

View Postminecraft2462, on 20 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Today something happened... Something horrible... Oh how grief-stricken I am from what has happened. D:
Long story short the rank manager nest is NO MORE D: Nooooooooo noooo nooo! Nooo! On the other hand, the royal nest has been BORN! =D
Royal+Kelly nest. Don't forget! I belong there too! >:(

-Make enchanted items
I think that's it xD
Didn't see you on today. D: I have a present for you!

View PostSnaccums, on 21 February 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

kelly i dont really know when im coming on lol i just think to myself "hey i havent been on skicraft i think ill go on" but if i do that ill get on skype and tell u lol, i havent been on much, TONS of homework, and playing so WM3 lately Posted Image doesnt look like ill be on much this weekend or next either rl stuff going on Posted Image
Snaaaac. :( Try to get on soon? I miss your face, lady!

So! Today I. . .
-Played Scribblenauts because it's awesome and I love it. <3
-Organized Bots basement for cash money. :D Took me about an hour and +1 headache. But it's done!
-Managed to lose 2+ good picks somehow. D:
-Talked to Leon and Sneaky on Mumble. <3 (More like was harassed by Sneaky and Leon on Mumble.)
-Went to work. D: *workworkwork*
-And last, but not least, celebrated Carn's birthday!

Hap Birth Carn! :D

wiserdrage
  • Minecraft: TheWormoid

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

hey guys, newish here on the new account but i played here as jeman___ if anyone remebers me

Posted Image

erlend600
  • Minecraft: erlend600

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

-Make enchanted items
I think that's it xD

That's so ture, you go around doing nothing at all :D maybe watch me mining or pvp xD Checklist is a great idea for you Ivan! You can always make some cake's for me^^
The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX..

chrispy1993
  • Minecraft: chrispy1993

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

View Postgakz, on 21 February 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Congratulations dude! I knew you would, your so helpful around the town :)  You did a great job helping me today with the roads, It took ages but if it wasn't for you it would have took me double the time, so thankyou. Time for some book enchanting now, Hopefully get some decent enchants and then today I can open up my enchanted book shop, got so many to sell!!!!! Also guys don't forget to check out Tom's Skicraft minecraft client, its pretty epic :D http://tinyurl.com/as5atav

Posted Image

Espean
    Espean

Carpenter

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostZillie36, on 21 February 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

when i play mc i get this feeling that the dead lady in my closet wants to kill me and take over :l plz help

when tom goes crazy and spawns chickens everywehre

just chickens?

what about the big zombies? or the sky filled with end dragons? 0.o

View Postwiserdrage, on 21 February 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

hey guys, newish here on the new account but i played here as jeman___ if anyone remebers me

Then, Welcome here again :D Hope il see you ingame :)

/Trondheim\

- Go hard or go home

chrispy1993
  • Minecraft: chrispy1993

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

New to skicraft? Or just need help? Check out my help center, all you got to do is post what you need help with or the question you have and myself or another player will assist you :) http://tinyurl.com/S...aft-Help-center

Posted Image

alskelo
    alskelo

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • Minecraft: Alskelo

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hey guys! It's raenjones birthday today :D happy birthday raen have great b'day :)
So dur wants to make a new town! :D I have been helping by clearing land and that! :o I hope the town turns out good! :) then I need to get enchanting done ;)

gakz
    gakz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Happy b-day to Raen!

The road project was fun... and it took forever.  I finally got my new house about 100% finished up.. .Whoever is in Callisto needs to check it out, I'm thinkin best looking house on the server!  Jeman, you shoulda used your ingame name hahahaha.  

Look forward to helping out everyone around town!

wiserdrage
  • Minecraft: TheWormoid

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

happy birthday raen, thanks for letting me in this amazing town with a fantasic comunity

Posted Image

Espean
    Espean

Carpenter

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

Happy b day to raen, and im looking forward to see that new town of durs... hmm

The cake is not a lie today...

/Trondheim\

- Go hard or go home

erlend600
  • Minecraft: erlend600

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Happy birthday Rachel ^^ Get lots of present's and have a great day! :D
The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX..