• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

SKICRAFT [1.7.2] ! 24/7 !♦[TOWNY]♦[CUSTOM PLUGINS]♦[ARENAS]♦ [SURVIVAL]♦[EVENTS]♦[MUMBLE]♦[WEBSITE]♦

towny survival 24/7 mumble content events pvp website antigrief custom

• Please log in to reply
37360 replies to this topic

Eyowin
    Eyowin

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Minecraft: Eyowin

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

I'm sad. I can't get on Skicraft because I used up all of my internet's bandwidth playing Skicraft last week. Hopefully I can get on later tonight, but only a maybe. SSP isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be... not since I started on Skicraft.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Eyowin
    Eyowin

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Minecraft: Eyowin

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

I tried to log on, but I just couldn't do it. I have a 30-60 ping time. Way to long to be acceptable. I should be able to get back on tomorrow, if not then on Friday.

I hate bandwidth limits!!!
Posted Image

raenjones
  • Minecraft: raenjones

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Be careful not to double post. Instead use the "edit" button on the bottom of your previous post. MC Forums has it listed against the rules because it looks like "bumping."

Also, I love your signature image and I'll be clicking on it when I'm done writing this.

I have grand Skicraft plans for today. But mostly chopping wood, my new hobby. I think I'll make a better storage room. Maybe I can hire someone to do a secret room for me....
Anyone good with redstone? I'll bug people ingame about it.
Maybe I'll learn how Mumble works today...

Posted Image

Mr2dizzle
  • Minecraft: Mr2dizzle
  • Xbox:r3dxB4RR3l

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

View Postraenjones, on 06 December 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Be careful not to double post. Instead use the "edit" button on the bottom of your previous post. MC Forums has it listed against the rules because it looks like "bumping."

Also, I love your signature image and I'll be clicking on it when I'm done writing this.

I have grand Skicraft plans for today. But mostly chopping wood, my new hobby. I think I'll make a better storage room. Maybe I can hire someone to do a secret room for me....

I like to think im good with redstone. Why need some help? Id be gald to help. Also me and boone need some wood for our pigracing track have think you can supply us? I dont use mumble anymore but I could tell you how it works :D

Posted Image

IvanEh
    IvanEh

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

View Postzimmyisa, on 05 December 2012 - 10:22 AM, said:

KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imma knight!!!! I have been waiting sooo long, now just gotta get noble and i will be totally content with my rank!!!!! yayness!!!!!

Anyway, a Fantastic day of Skicraft, the worlds greatest server!!! I finally got through the end with a chest full of end stone and noooooo deaths!!! only took me an hour!!-.- oh well it was worth it for once in a long while i finally have a decent amount of money!!! whoop!!!! happyness overflowing!!!! lol:P

Then also i made Zimms into a 6x6 square town!!! have plans to build a wall around it at 10x10 which is approaching!!!! yayness!!!!Posted Image ya..... Great Skicraft day!!!!! as for my reality day..... meh, all i have to say is: school i hate you!!!!!!

Ok so ya:D goodnight all gotta go sleep for 3 hours only to wake up and do more homework!!:/ oh well.... gotta do whatcha gotta do right?? ya... meh

Ok goodnight all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on Knight :D  Knights get to mine stone and place torches in wild.

FrEAkOnGaMeR

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

View Postraenjones, on 06 December 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Im very good with redstone, what do you have in mind? I can make everything from secret doors, rising and falling floors, auto farms, block switchers, hoe powered door!
SKICRAFT IS AWESOME!

NateTheGreat98

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

guys, if someone has a town in a grassy or snowy area that is away from other people im(once again) rebuilding my town :P i wont build near i just need to be away from others. thank you

zimmyisa
  • Minecraft: Zimmyisa

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

Nothing really important to say, except....

I LOVE THIS SERVER!!!!!

GO SKICRAFT WHOOP!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Timtimhuthut
  • Minecraft: Tarminius

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

I have to admit, playing on this server is a lovely experience. :)
I am Tarminius.
R.I.P. Deep Hollows

raenjones
  • Minecraft: raenjones

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

View PostFrEAkOnGaMeR, on 06 December 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Im very good with redstone, what do you have in mind? I can make everything from secret doors, rising and falling floors, auto farms, block switchers, hoe powered door!
I think I just hired Dizzle, but I'm not sure. If he losses interest then I'll let you know my plans. :)

Posted Image

LordRPGs
    LordRPGs

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Alright, time for some more skicraftery for me. The arena plods along slowly in completion, now partially because I'm indecisive as hell about what colour wool floor I want for the VIP Boxes. Seriously, you'd think I'd be further along with all this stuff by now, but nah, something always comes up. Oh well, I'm just having fun with everything!

zimmyisa
  • Minecraft: Zimmyisa

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

Once again after hours of merely finished construction (thank you to those who helped me) the town is almost ready for the wall to be but in place!! The wall will be quiet tall, not as tall as the suicide tower but taller than my house. It is aimed to be 128x128 blocks or 8x8 plots. When that is finished we will begin a new layer around the outside of that wall and then a wall around that and so on...

Hoping for a huge success and a lot of help from others f you can spare it thank you. Also if you really want to help a lot, then giving money to the town to fund the build and the plots that will be bought. Thank you, plz help me my hoping for great success with this:)

My residents will not be happy about this but any resident that is not a specific rank such as builder or assistant must move to the outside area of the city. As of right now that is only djscoobyg2 because I am going to make xYgg builder very soon.

Also!! Once again on the hunt for new residents plz help!!!!

Just remember our moto: Join Zimms!!! We need you more than you need us!!! :D

Ok good night all!!!!:)
Posted Image

durios
    durios

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostTimtimhuthut, on 06 December 2012 - 05:45 AM, said:

I have to admit, playing on this server is a lovely experience. Posted Image
Glad You Enjoy It :D
Posted Image

LordRPGs
    LordRPGs

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Urgh... another day where I don't manage to build that bloody arena goes by. I got distracted today by all manner of things, some fun, some not so fun. My two lovely assistants are in the middle of a prank war with each other, their houses being the victims so far (it's only a matter of time before someone is sucked into oblivion through magick gone wild), and I've also finally managed to stock the shops with leather armour... I give it a few days before we're all out again, it's just so popular around Tarantus! I blame the dyes. Less fun though, I've had to start laying down the law around town in regard to people building against theme and claiming too many plots. It's a real shame that I have to do this, but it's for the good of the town. I'm gonna have to implement some form of Booting Policy soon, I really can't afford to have wasted places in what's become a really quite popular town.

Aqvelina
  • Minecraft: Aqvelina

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Good day, and glad that you found this server.
Interesting in joining?

I have a town in need of cretive members. Come, have a look at Nifelheim. ^^
www.tinyurl.com/Nifelheim

Good day, Darlings!

www.tinyurl.com/Nifelheim

SuperMegaKirby

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

HEY PEOPLE!!! So to tell you all i can't be on these days, i really have to work (a lot! O.o) and it's really hard highschool so yeah... :L
[center][url="http://www.minecraft...onomypvpranks/"][IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/tomskied/bannergif-2.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

ArtixAvian
  • Minecraft: NotArtixAvian

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Aldestra fell lol and mc servers vote aint working >.<

View PostLordRPGs, on 06 December 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

Urgh... another day where I don't manage to build that bloody arena goes by. I got distracted today by all manner of things, some fun, some not so fun. My two lovely assistants are in the middle of a prank war with each other, their houses being the victims so far (it's only a matter of time before someone is sucked into oblivion through magick gone wild), and I've also finally managed to stock the shops with leather armour... I give it a few days before we're all out again, it's just so popular around Tarantus! I blame the dyes. Less fun though, I've had to start laying down the law around town in regard to people building against theme and claiming too many plots. It's a real shame that I have to do this, but it's for the good of the town. I'm gonna have to implement some form of Booting Policy soon, I really can't afford to have wasted places in what's become a really quite popular town.
Pranks hmmm? I must help :D
Posted Image

FrEAkOnGaMeR

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

Out of school, time to play skicraft :3
SKICRAFT IS AWESOME!

Wakisazhi
  • Minecraft: Wakisazhi
  • Xbox:Wakisazhi

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Hey, it's me again with my massive posts that nobody reads! I'll try to keep it short this time.

I've actually began work on my house, it's looking pretty neat and I'll happily teleport anyone who wishes to have a look to my town on request, free of charge. Serenity still has a fairly high amount of open plots, 2 pre-built houses are still available and anyone who wants an empty plot will get a chest full of starting supplies to give them a good start. I'm pleased with everyone's buildings so far, keep up the good work!

I'll be helping people out with their projects when I'm done so give me a shout, I'll be available to help you at any time unless someone's already nicked me :)

That about sums it up, happy Minecrafting people!
Posted Image

ArunawayNED
  • Minecraft: ArunawayNERD

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

View PostTimtimhuthut, on 06 December 2012 - 05:45 AM, said:

I have to admit, playing on this server is a lovely experience. Posted Image
the best way ti fix that is to get into a active town so you have people to talk to. or at the very least try to make friends in chat. that makes the server a lot more fun.