• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

SKICRAFT [1.7.2] ! 24/7 !♦[TOWNY]♦[CUSTOM PLUGINS]♦[ARENAS]♦ [SURVIVAL]♦[EVENTS]♦[MUMBLE]♦[WEBSITE]♦

towny survival 24/7 mumble content events pvp website antigrief custom

• Please log in to reply
37349 replies to this topic

FrEAkOnGaMeR

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

View PostIvanEh, on 10 November 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

I bought a chest in the great bank of raji Posted Image  Only a 500 skiro fee for a secure chest.
Yes very secure...also thanks for the idea for my mega tree! Im 1/2 way complete with the wood part of the tree!
SKICRAFT IS AWESOME!

Register or log in to remove.

ArtixAvian
  • Minecraft: NotArtixAvian

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

Awesome pay pulse :D Pay to ride rollercoasters and stuff like that xD
Posted Image

durios
    durios

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 733 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

View PostArtixAvian, on 10 November 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

Awesome pay pulse Posted Image Pay to ride rollercoasters and stuff like that xD
Awesome! We can make working theme parks and stuff :o
Posted Image

SuperMegaKirby

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

Hey, i love this server and i'm posting to say that....so...yeah... ^_^
[center][url="http://www.minecraft...onomypvpranks/"][IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/tomskied/bannergif-2.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

ArtixAvian

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Bukkit hasnt released anything in a week...Gives me hope oddly enough that recommended build will be out in the next few days :D
Posted Image

SuperMegaKirby

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Although this server is very large and i get lost often ^^' but i really like it and im looking forward to be on it as much as possible! :P
[center][url="http://www.minecraft...onomypvpranks/"][IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/tomskied/bannergif-2.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

ArtixAvian

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

You'll get used to it eventually kirby Posted Image
Make sure to check out enjin too for updates and shiz
Posted Image

ArunawayNED
  • Minecraft: ArunawayNERD

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

View PostThyram, on 10 November 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

well guys im back Posted Image
will start a new and bigger project still unclear on what it will become...
might end up making another tree Posted Image
time will tell Posted Image
you and your trees :P

ArtixAvian

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Ive just realised why we're not getting new people...Because half the world has updated to 1.4.2....duhhhhxD
Posted Image

SuperMegaKirby

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Thanks to skicraft i'm finally enjoying completely minecraft and players there are really nice! thank you again all of you for welcoming me very well ^U^

zb2009
    zb2009

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Minecraft: zb2009

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Guys that want to play Skicraft and down know how to download MultiMc. With it you can have multiple minecraft files so you can play 1.4 and 1.3 or any version. Just make sure to downgrade to the correct version.

ArtixAvian

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

I really think skicraft should get one of those magic spells plugins :3
I mean tom could nerf them slightly add differnet recipes and hide teh recipes in bookshelves. That may not make much sense to most fo you but basically i saw this magic spell plugin where you need a piece of paper to cast a spell and you can unlock teh ability to cast em from looking in bookshelves. Like this would make people explore more, make pvp more interesting, and give more ideas for rank perks/vote perks rewards stuff like that. Although they would require a lot of nerfing to not make them ridiculously op in pvp :3
Posted Image

AmazingCrafter101
  • Minecraft: Hawktoes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Yes I forgot Monday was a holiday no school!!! :). Look like its gonna
be a full day of skicraft
Play Skicraft....its life altering.

Posted Image

IvanEh
    IvanEh

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

That seems cool about the pulse thing I have yet to try to make a pulse sign yet.  Seems like it would be a nice addition :)

MrHomicidalWaffle

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Skicraft needs to have a carnival. There should be food stands and games you can play. There would also be rollercoasters and waterslides. You would pay for admission (pay pulse) and pay for each ride / game. If you win the games you would win a prize. I think this would be a great idea and cure any boredom u ever have. :)

-peterferr

FrEAkOnGaMeR

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Just finished the Exterior of my MegaTree! I am working on the inside now and the Parkour will be coming shortly! Im also going to use it as a home for myself just because of how long it took to build it and how big it is! Also, I will be constructing my own Duck Hunt!!!!! Thats all for now, and Congrats to Silverknight0181 on Citizen! He deffinately deserved it!
SKICRAFT IS AWESOME!

IvanEh
    IvanEh

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

View PostMrHomicidalWaffle, on 10 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Skicraft needs to have a carnival. There should be food stands and games you can play. There would also be rollercoasters and waterslides. You would pay for admission (pay pulse) and pay for each ride / game. If you win the games you would win a prize. I think this would be a great idea and cure any boredom u ever have. Posted Image

-peterferr
That would be awesome :)  You could pay like 50skiros to go on the rollercoasters and maybe we can pop balloons with bow and arrows ?  Ionno but that's a good idea.

AmazingCrafter101
  • Minecraft: Hawktoes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostIvanEh, on 10 November 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

That would be awesome :)  You could pay like 50skiros to go on the rollercoasters and maybe we can pop balloons with bow and arrows ?  Ionno but that's a good idea.
I agree with pay pulse the carnival is totally a relevant idea and
what's this duck hunt game everyone is talking about?  Is it the same
as manhunt?!?
Play Skicraft....its life altering.

Posted Image

MrHomicidalWaffle

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

View PostIvanEh, on 10 November 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

That would be awesome Posted Image  You could pay like 50skiros to go on the rollercoasters and maybe we can pop balloons with bow and arrows ?  Ionno but that's a good idea.
There are so many ideas we can put into this. We could even do pig racing thing and whoever wins gets like 100 skiros. Really hope a carnival gets put into the server.

-peterferr

Thyram
    Thyram

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostFrEAkOnGaMeR, on 10 November 2012 - 06:47 AM, said:

Yes very secure...also thanks for the idea for my mega tree! Im 1/2 way complete with the wood part of the tree!
hey if you dont mind can i put a /home at your tree would love to monitor its progress :D
it might give me some more ideas on how to built my own tree which would make your tree look like a plant of some sorts xD
still need to ask Aq if im allowed to make that in her town :P