• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[REQ] SkyBlock Achievements

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: SkyBlock Achievements (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think SkyBlock achievements would be awesome?

1. Yes (64 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Coolsy101
  • Minecraft: Coolsy101

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:05 AM

I want someone to make a Achievement mod for the new survival map SkyBlock. If any modder is interested, PM me. I can't make it myself because MCP won't work on my computer. I want to the banner to be this: Posted Image  

If anyone can make this mod like this I would be so happy! Here the SkyBlock challenges list that needs to be turned into a achievements mod:
SkyBlock 1.1 challenges:
Spoiler:
SkyBlock 2.1 challenges:
Spoiler:

PM me if you can make it. Thx.  Posted Image

Got any questions about SkyBlock? Just ask on this topic or PM me.
EDIT: If you can make an achievement saying that you are starting to beat a challenge than that's fine.

Register or log in to remove.

diablo124

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

I got a question. After we get enough cobblestone can we use that leftover cobble to go back to mainland? 'Cause i got like 42 stacks of cobblestone left and i got all the achievements.

Coolsy101

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

View Postdiablo124, on 26 January 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

I got a question. After we get enough cobblestone can we use that leftover cobble to go back to mainland? 'Cause i got like 42 stacks of cobblestone left and i got all the achievements.
It's your island so when you complete all the achievements, do whatever you want. If you want some ideas, watch CaptainSparkelz's SkyBlock youtube series :Diamond: :Diamond:

Coolsy101

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

Come on guys. I really want this mod to be made

techcraft228
  • Minecraft: techcraft228

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:17 PM

Another good youtube series is the Two Awesome Gamers series-they just finished the series. So you don't have to wait for them to post another video.

MrStormGunner
  • Minecraft: MrStormGunner

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

If I have time I'll do this.
Posted Image Click it :)

worldstar2001
  • Minecraft: worldstar2001

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

I'm working on skyblock this is gonna help like the list part is I was trying to make up my own and was failing miserably so I came here Posted Image

Zccoleman73

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

I realize this post is really old, but the problem is that there's no way for your client to know if you have completed the achievements.  For example, if you craft one painting, you can add an achievement for that, but there is no way to make an achievement for crafting or collecting a specific number of items.  Other achievements, like expanding the island and building a cobblestone generator, are close to impossible to track, so in my opinion, there is no way this mod could be made.