Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Skyblock Survival Server 1.1

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

bravemanone
  • Minecraft: bravemanone

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

Hello, i have made a skyblock survival server and i am looking for 2 people to join.
if you want to join, reply with your minecraft username and why you want to join

Posted Image

Ip:192.168.0.14

I also have a brother that might come on BTW, and I may allow more people in my server
What if i told you, that the cake is not a lie

Register or log in to remove.

jordanvanle

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:45 AM

Can i join your SkyBlock. In Game Name is jordanvanle. I would like to join because i love sky block its my favorite survival mode.

epicAaron29
  • Minecraft: EpicAaron29

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

IGN: EpicAaron29

Why: To play skyblock, obviously.

PM IP if accepted :D

RokPaperZizzors

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

Hi, I'm RokPaperZizzors and I want to join because I want to live on skyblock with a small amount of people =)
Posted Image

tutternbubba

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:31 PM

View Postbravemanone, on 25 January 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Hello, i have made a skyblock survival server and i am looking for 2 people to join.
if you want to join, reply with your minecraft username and why you want to join

Posted Image

I also have a brother that might come on BTW, and I may allow more people in my server
Hey, In Game Name: tutternbubba, Why I want to join: because i have been convinced about these servers from some youtube videos....... wait i tried to join after i posted this but i can't so nvm... :)

Epic_mack

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

IGN:martin0506
Why:I would like to join because i love sky block its my favorite survival mode.

hamf106
    hamf106

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hi my name is hamf106,

i would like to do skyblock with you obviously because its about the best map in the game ;D but i also want to do it because i believe im ready for this. i know many minecraft skills, and i know basically how to make everything. i also can make such things as 8 different types of cobblstone generators and 3 amazing mob spawn kill traps that keep them coming, and i think that these would help us and any other player you choose to play it. another great thing is that i have done skyblock single player more times that i can count on both hard and hardcore and every time i make new generator, houses mob traps and so forth and i usually never have to restart

so i would be grateful if u pick me ;D

Griffin777XD

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR SERVER!!!!!!
Griffin777XD

snowswift123
  • Minecraft: violette67542

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:05 AM

Posted Image

Hey my name on minecraft is violette67542 also i am 12 years old i am mature i would like to be on your minecraft server because it will be fun and i will make some new friends like you :)

MrSparks20

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Posted Image

my minecraft name is MrSparks20 and i would like to join your server because i am starting to record minecraft... This would be a great start for not only  me but for yourself aswell if you have a youtube account :) thanks hope you let me join   My Email is [email protected]  or on skype... AndyGuy13

mcplayer101

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

hi my name is rockindigger, i would very much like to play on this erver because i cant seem to download it for my self. e mail me at [email protected] thankyou for reading my description of why :D.

mileyk
    mileyk

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Minecraft: mileyk101

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:08 AM

hey my name is kyle miley my minecraft name in mileyk101
why i want to play sky block is becuse i have pretty good xp with it i have a tekknic and about 5 other types of sky block and i could be good help so pm me if i git it plezzzzzzzzzzzzz      

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss booooooooooooooooom :SSSS:

Redstoneravager

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hi my ingame and my account name is RedstoneRavager and i absoluotly LOVE skyblock and i always wanted to join a skyblock server but i never found one till now so i hope you accept me and i can follow any rules you have. So plz accept me. (im free alot) if you accept me your as cool as :Diamond:

Modloaderinneed
  • Minecraft: gam3r3xp3rt

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

IGN: gam3r3xp3rt
Why do u want to join?: to do the v2 of skyblock w/ some1 and to have fun :)

Windy
    Windy

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Minecraft: Windy_Fantab

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

Aw man, this sounds like fun.
Don't worry, I won't bite.

Windy_Fantab
Wait, you're gonna what in my what?

ChemicNova

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

What's the IP? Can i join you?  :)

zombies1012345
  • Minecraft: Zombies1012
  • Xbox:Not saying

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

IGN:zombies1012

oobydoob
    oobydoob

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

i relly want to join the skyblock server never played on one yet my name is oobydoob

CalebDaBoss

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hey! I was going through the forums and this server caught my attention.
My IGN is CalebDaBoss and I would like to join this server because I have played minecraft for a while and
I know some strategies for skyblock. I hope to see you on this server!

Posted Image

KhyberMedia

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

In-Game Name: TheDivinePrince
Reason: Because my friend on steam doesn't want to play anymore, and i get bored easily.
Plz PM me the Ip

~The Divine Prince~