2 replies to this topic

Bobio13
    Bobio13

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:32 AM

HI EVERYONE

So the other day I got bored and decided to create something in the Minecrafts. Nothing big. Just a small village called Midie-ville. It's more of a trading post than anything. There's nothing special about it. This is the first thing I've ever really spent time making (I don't normally have the patience to build anything).

Oh! And just putting this out there, this isn't really an adventure map. There's only one challenge at that's figuring out how to get inside the village. It's mostly just for the visuals. I don't really care if you like it or you not. I just felt like building it.

I will, however, take suggestions on how to make it better. Like I stated earlier, this is the first thing I've ever really put a lot of work into, so I probably suck at making things. That's why I need you guys to help me out here. Just a bit of constructive criticism will do. I also want you to give me suggestions for things to add to it. I may or may not update it, it all depends on what you people think.

Also, if you guys could help me out with ideas and all, I might convert this to an adventure map. If I did, however, I would need help from one or more person(s) who are either creative or good with redstone (or both!)

Ti's all! Here is the download link and some screenshots.
Spoiler:
DOWNLOAD (no adf.ly, just a direct link (: You're welcome)

http://www.mediafire...fnqeb3v1s2bqp4w

Register or log in to remove.

ShortGamer
  • Minecraft: Shortgamer

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:39 AM

no pics no clicks
Posted Image

Bobio13
    Bobio13

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:41 AM

View PostShortGamer, on 25 January 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

no pics no clicks

Yeah I know all that jazz. :P I'm posting the pics soon.
Edit: Pics have been posted. Check them out..? :D