• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Batman Gotham Server

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

KingSeanIII

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:39 AM

Im going to start a batman gotham city server and will need people to help out and play some characters and have fun. Sign up with your character request, name, ign, age and reason to play. Thanks! have fun!

Register or log in to remove.

Black-Opz-Killa
  • Minecraft: aowerignaerh

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:44 AM

IGN:BlackOpzKilla
um idk wat character
oh i wanna be Joker
Posted Image

alexr2000
  • Minecraft: alexr2000

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostKingSeanIII, on 23 January 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Im going to start a batman gotham city server and will need people to help out and play some characters and have fun. Sign up with your character request, name, ign, age and reason to play. Thanks! have fun!
IGN: alexr2000
NAME: Alex
REASON TO PLAY: This looks AMAZING! I want to really help with this as much as I can! I can't WAIT to go on this! If it's okay, Can I be Batman, or I can be Robin. More better, Batman though.

jwarnky123

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

Character Request: Batman Beyond
IGN: jwarnky123
Reason: because batman is legit and I always wanted to play batcraft

Dagge_mask

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostKingSeanIII, on 23 January 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Hi! My GameName is Dagge_mask, i wanna be two-face or Scarecrow, and i wanna play on ur server cause it seems so cool!
My irl name Is Viktor
:SSSS:

BatmanFive
  • Minecraft: batmanfive

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

ign: Batmanfive
irln: Matt
reason: i am a big bat-fan and have been looking for a batman server for ages, this is the only one i found which hasnt been closed down
how long ben playing MC: dont know exact date, but since 1.7.3
have ever roleplayed: Yes, i am still currently second in command of a faction in the popluar server massivecraft
which character: i know you didnt ask for him, but, two-face
why choose this character: well, he is my absoulte favourite batman character, i think he has a great personality, especially when deciding life or death with his amazing coin  
why do you think you should play as him: well i have a good experiecne of acting like two face, as i played him in a fan-film i just made with my friends.
two sentances about your self: i am a amatuer actor who is a big bat-fan who enjoys roleplaying on minecraft. i also enjoy playing on servers because it is so boring on singleplayer on your own
have you ever been banned: no, exept if you count on the server that i co-run, but that was a joke by my friend.
what do you think about greifers: i HATE them! i mean seriously what is the point?!!?! they all need to get a life!

thanks for reading this and i hope you allow me to join your server!

thanks again,
Batmanfive, out

Posted Image

Rykan94
    Rykan94

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

is this server still still going ahead. if so i would like to apply for the position of mr freeze.
IGN Rykan94
Name Ryan
Age 18
reasons. been looking for a gotham server for awhile. but none seem to be still running. be good to get a reply if this is still happening

BooDaBallZ

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

hey id be interested in this as well

Game Name:BooDaBallZ

Charecter Request: The Riddler

Chracknas

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

Character request: Nightwing
Name: Caleb
Ign: Chracknas
Reason to play: I love Batman, and I always wanted to be an awesome superhero on that was based off of Batman, on a Minecraft server. And, you know. It's Batman.

Posted Image

ChocolateChip03

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

Character: The Joker or The Riddler or Ra's al Ghul or Bane
IGN: ChocolateChip03
Reasons: I love the Batman Trilogy (latest films), and the games (I have playede Arkham Asylum & City). I have also seen some of the older films of Batman

Posted Image

Rosestripe

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

Ign:Rosestripe
Charcter(s) I'd like: Batgirl or Catwoman or maybe vicky vale but idk much about her (and yes, batgirl is a real character)im like the only girl who replied about this server so could i please join?
Reasons: I love batman and ive been looking for a batman server. Please accept me, im truly epic. XD. My best friend got me hooked on batman and it would be fun to do a minecraft batman roleplay thing. My favorite Batman movies are, Batman Begins and Batman The Dark Knight and Batman The Dark Knight Rises. My fave b-man games are AA and AC. I would build whatever told to and would do as told. I hope its not to late i really would like to join!!

hungrybunny

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

Name: benji brewer
Charecter: bane
IGN: princessalma

TehBigCheese1
  • Minecraft: TehBigCheese1

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

IGN:TehBigCheese1
Character:Bane
Reason To Play: I just LOOOOVE the batman series and i love the concept of bane...he is just so...EPIC!
Also i would like to add to prove i love bane i have videos of him on youtube and i have his skin...Youtube channel: TheOneNoobable...watch them there is proof i Love bane as a character.

Rosestripe

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

please accept us PLEASE!!! we make the cut! please dont let us be to late! Tehbigcheese, hungrybunny and i make the cut, don't we? please let us join, we obviously LOVE batman!

flynn1wolf

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:05 AM

ign: flynn1wolf
chareter: batman
age 11
i love batman and i AM ON ANOTHER GOTHAM SERVER MAING THE BATCAVE plz can i bee batman and beyond and build waterer you want me to

xxAlphaFoxxx
  • Minecraft: xxAlphaFoxxx

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

IGN: xxAlphaFoxxx
Character: Batman
Reason: I have always been a fan of Marvel, but Batman is one of the best characters in all of comic history. I promise I will be responsible with my position on this server.

ArkhamWoman

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

IGN: RackHalfBreed
Name: Rebecca
Character I want to be: Either Harley quinn, poison ivy, batgirl, or catwoman.
Reason to play: Batman AA and AC are my favorite games, and i would love to be in a minecraft batman server.

NoahQ1198

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

IGN: NoahQ98
Name: Noah
Character: Nightwing
Reason i want to play: i am a huge batman fan, and i think a gotham minecraft server would be extremely fun.

Papa_Brandon

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

IGN: Papa_Brandon
Name: Brandon
Character Request: Robin
Reason: I want to play on the server because I am a Batman fan and I like the fact that you are making a Batman server

MasterSpencer24

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

Hi, I'm Spencer and I'd love to play. I know a TON about Batman and I collect Batman comics. I also saw The Dark Knight Rises at the midnight premier and I am a real Batman fan. My tag name is MasterSpencer24 and I'm 12. My requested character is obviously Batman but Joker is also my favorite villain of all time and I would have absolutely no problem being him. I'm also O.K. with Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake but not Damian Wayne), and Mr. Freeze. Thanks.