• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

rarezero
    rarezero

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

can some one tell me the recipe for Risugami's Mods - Spawner GUI Updated!

Register or log in to remove.

seronis
    seronis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Minecraft: seronis

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

What makes you think there is a recipe?  None is mentioned cause non exists.  It edits the current mob spawners that have been in the game -forever-............

rarezero
    rarezero

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:24 AM

then how do you open the gui so you can change it

seronis
    seronis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Minecraft: seronis

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:37 AM

same way you do EVERY gui..  right click...................

At this point i desperately hope you're trolling or im gonna have to

for(;B) faithInHumanity--;

karterkun
  • Minecraft: M3talkun

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

rarezero said:

then how do you open the gui so you can change it

you right click the mob spawner and choose one

Hurp

o.o

Tylerbrown13

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

Guys do you not realize that we don't start with the spawner even after correctly installing the GUI? Your not helping us by telling us to right click, why in the world would you ask for a recipe if you already have the spawner? Now can someone actually tell us how to get the spawner?

GentlemanMudkip

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

Tylerbrown13 said:

Guys do you not realize that we don't start with the spawner even after correctly installing the GUI? Your not helping us by telling us to right click, why in the world would you ask for a recipe if you already have the spawner? Now can someone actually tell us how to get the spawner?

SPAWNERS ARE RARE AND FOUND IN DUNGEONS.
DUNGEONS ARE FOUND UNDERGROUND!
THEY SPAWN BAD MOBS, YES, LIKE SKELETONS AND ZOMBIES
MOB SPAWNER GUI ALLOWS YOU TO RIGHT CLICK ON THE SPAWNER
AND CHANGE WHAT MOB THE SPAWNER SPAWNS.

IT ALSO LETS YOU MINE THE SPAWNER, BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T DO SO BEFORE
[/caps]

Jeesh.

-If i helped, press the Posted Image under my post please-

Join my MiniTroopers army

WarpZone
    WarpZone

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

I have a question.  Does this mod in any way change the way mob spawner data looks in the map file?  I.E. if I make a spider mob spawner and save my map, then someone else loads the map, will the spawner still be a spider spawner?  I can imagine 4 possible scenarios:

- Mob spawners edited with this tool work perfectly in plain ol' minecraft.  (This would be awesome; but is only possible if Notch programed them in a way that was more robust than his current implementation required.)
- Mob spawners placed with this tool don't spawn anything (or spawn the wrong creature), but otherwise the map is fine.
- Only "traditional" spawner mobs (skeletons, spiders, zombies, pigs) work correctly without the mod.
- Loading a world with tweaked mob spawners without the mod installed results in bit-shifitng; weird ugly holes in the map, your entire town destroyed, landscape generates differently, basically everything's ruined forever.  You can never stop using this mod with that world once you have used it.  (The default position for MOST mods.)

So which is it?  

I'm thinking if it's any of the first three, that makes this mod almost as useful as a map editor for creating Adventure-style maps!

And if it's not compatible with standard minecraft maps, could you create a busted-down version that is?

Thank you! :)

GentlemanMudkip

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:09 AM

WarpZone said:

I have a question.  Does this mod in any way change the way mob spawner data looks in the map file?  I.E. if I make a spider mob spawner and save my map, then someone else loads the map, will the spawner still be a spider spawner?  I can imagine 4 possible scenarios:

- Mob spawners edited with this tool work perfectly in plain ol' minecraft.  (This would be awesome; but is only possible if Notch programed them in a way that was more robust than his current implementation required.)
- Mob spawners placed with this tool don't spawn anything (or spawn the wrong creature), but otherwise the map is fine.
- Only "traditional" spawner mobs (skeletons, spiders, zombies, pigs) work correctly without the mod.
- Loading a world with tweaked mob spawners without the mod installed results in bit-shifitng; weird ugly holes in the map, your entire town destroyed, landscape generates differently, basically everything's ruined forever.  You can never stop using this mod with that world once you have used it.  (The default position for MOST mods.)

So which is it?  

I'm thinking if it's any of the first three, that makes this mod almost as useful as a map editor for creating Adventure-style maps!

And if it's not compatible with standard minecraft maps, could you create a busted-down version that is?

Thank you! :)

Yeah, when someone makes spider spawner, it should still spawn spiders. I've downloaded maps (dungeon and maze maps) that have spawners that spawn things they are supposed to.

When you initially place a spawner, it spawns pigs. Right-clicking with the GUI allows you to change the spawner.

If someone else doesn't have mob spawner GUI, they can still download a map with creeper spawner (not natural) and still spawn them. It should also do that with other mod mobs (For example, horse spawner spawns horses, but only when the other player has Mo's Creatures. Otherwise it won't spawn anything, or may crash. haven't tested)

And nope.avi, it only edits the mob spawner data. It won't interfere with anything else in your map.

My english is incredibly crappy

-If i helped, press the Posted Image under my post please-

Join my MiniTroopers army

alectro131

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:27 PM

i have downloaded the content but i do not know how to make it work
please advise?

Vuze
    Vuze

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

1. Install ModLoader and the Mob Spawner GUI Mod as described in Risugami's Thread: viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=80246
2. Find or plant a Mob Spawner
3. Rightclick on it
4. Select Mob or animal to spawn
5. Hit Esc

Finished.

Ziggylata

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:33 AM

Now I have a question... After spawning a spawner and changing it, how do I make it so my friend can see and use the change (Ive tried it and it doesnt work, so thats why im asking  :Diamond:) So can somone explain how to get this to work?

Posted Image
Unaco is very tired, click her to give her some water. Then she can take you to my creations!

WiduX
    WiduX

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Minecraft: WiduX

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:21 AM

Get your friend to install the mod. Simple.
Posted Image

Xcequal214

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

View PostTylerbrown13, on 24 February 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

Umm get too manyt items hac and delete meta inf and drag files in to minecraft.jar and play and click e and you wil see alot of items to your right
Nicholas MF

Johnnyp
    Johnnyp

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:31 AM

i downloaded the modloader and the spawner .gui file and im having a small problem and im not sure why..when i right click a spawner and the options box commons up it is a white and it has the word "missing" going across it..ive imported the classes file and the .gui folder so i have no idea where my problem starts

hobocharged

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:49 AM

derp
Posted Image

Otaku
    Otaku

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Minecraft: nitromegamer

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

View PostJohnnyp, on 22 June 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

i downloaded the modloader and the spawner .gui file and im having a small problem and im not sure why..when i right click a spawner and the options box commons up it is a white and it has the word "missing" going across it..ive imported the classes file and the .gui folder so i have no idea where my problem starts
You don't import the gui folder, you import the item INSIDE the gui folder!
- The Nerdy Saxophone Player

Posted Image Please- Don't Grief.

hawkzblades

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

View PostGentlemanMudkip, on 25 February 2011 - 08:09 AM, said:

Yeah, when someone makes spider spawner, it should still spawn spiders. I've downloaded maps (dungeon and maze maps) that have spawners that spawn things they are supposed to.

When you initially place a spawner, it spawns pigs. Right-clicking with the GUI allows you to change the spawner.

If someone else doesn't have mob spawner GUI, they can still download a map with creeper spawner (not natural) and still spawn them. It should also do that with other mod mobs (For example, horse spawner spawns horses, but only when the other player has Mo's Creatures. Otherwise it won't spawn anything, or may crash. haven't tested)

And nope.avi, it only edits the mob spawner data. It won't interfere with anything else in your map.

My english is incredibly crappy

HEY I NEED HELP AFTER I CLICK THE MONSTER SPAWNER I CLICKED WOLF THEN HOW DO I CLOSE IT IT WONT CLOSE
Posted Image

>.<
    >.<

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Minecraft: 10002000

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

Every time i right click a spawner it crashes my game help?

Posted Image

owen thecool
  • Minecraft: owenthecool

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

View Posthawkzblades, on 09 August 2011 - 05:47 PM, said:

HEY I NEED HELP AFTER I CLICK THE MONSTER SPAWNER I CLICKED WOLF THEN HOW DO I CLOSE IT IT WONT CLOSE

I FUCKING HATE THIS PROBLEM!! lol, I figured it out by clicking every button on my keyboard though, you click the "ESC" button! :P
doctorwhomod I don't follow the "Don't feed the trolls" rule. I feed them. I feed them so much that they get fat and die.