Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft World of Warcraft Custom map [1.1]


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1

R3DWonderZ
  • Minecraft: R3DWonderZ

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

World of Minecraft! Better Version!

More Quests! (10)
Better Gameplay!
Skins for Races!

Human
Dwarf

Orc
Undead

A Custom Map Based on World of Warcraft!

Download: http://www.mediafire...kqm78znpokzii2k

Now i would post ALOT of Screenshots, but.. i dont know how to do it.. so just bare with me!
i might post a video here soon tho! OKEY?! OKEY! Thanks :Bacon:

And yes i know it says "Suggestions" i wasnt really paying any attention, sorry. oh yeah the video:




Register or log in to remove.

#2

begothprincess
  • Location: Minecraft Forest Biome

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:19 AM

Where do we put the file? I can do a video for you and upload screenshots.
Posted Image

#3

nwalker248
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: nwalker248

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:23 AM

Is it finished? because why is it in suggestions if there is a download?
Creating Artwork, Banners, And Avatars. Check My "About Me" For More Information!!!! Have i helped you?? Press the    Posted Image !!!

#4

Glett
    Glett

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:24 AM

Wrong section.

Totalbiscuit said:

You'll be a happier person if you're miserable all the time.

#5

begothprincess
  • Location: Minecraft Forest Biome

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:59 AM

well.... I downloaded it and ran the game.... Honestly, it needs work. I like how you've done some things, like the quest givers, however making it lead up to you going threw the nether to a snow man army was unique but it ended right there. It needs to be expanded upon. I suggest leading to a portal to The End to take on the dragon. ^_^ Good luck. Oh, and this needs a wow theme'd texture pack.
Posted Image

#6

R3DWonderZ
  • Minecraft: R3DWonderZ

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

What File?, and yes a video would be awesome

View Postbegothprincess, on 21 January 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

Where do we put the file? I can do a video for you and upload screenshots.

Yeah, i understand it needs work, this was one of my first "Survival" maps, and this was ment to played Solo and Multiplayer a enderdragon kinda feels like it would be almost impossible Solo. also Wow texture packs is hard to find :)

View Postbegothprincess, on 21 January 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:

well.... I downloaded it and ran the game.... Honestly, it needs work. I like how you've done some things, like the quest givers, however making it lead up to you going threw the nether to a snow man army was unique but it ended right there. It needs to be expanded upon. I suggest leading to a portal to The End to take on the dragon. ^_^ Good luck. Oh, and this needs a wow theme'd texture pack.

Yes, its Finished

View Postnwalker248, on 21 January 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

Is it finished? because why is it in suggestions if there is a download?


#7

Serpentcraft
  • Minecraft: JMjjj, The_Draconian

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:04 AM

Hey mind if Serpentcraft (Look us up on youtube) does a video on this?

#8

hellrax
    hellrax

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Location: United Kindom, Tipton.
  • Minecraft: Hellrax

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

¬_¬ Why is the video private?
Posted Image