Soul Society Server (Bleach RolePlay)

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

FireSparky

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

Hey Minecrafters

Today I'm talking about a Minecraft server it's called

Bleach Soul Society

The server is a Bleach RolePlay Server with the Seireitei.

It is Vanilla but we might get bukkit with heroes. WE GOT BUKKIT! Heroes is being worked on.

We have barracks for all squads and only 5 squad leaders.

Come quick and possibly be a Captain... or Lieutenant?

You will need a Bleach skin. You do not have to be the same exact captain or lieutenant from the show you can be yourself in a shinigami outfit.

The Owner is toushiro1010 he is captain of squad 1 and 10 he is also Head Captain.

BTW there is no whitelist but an application needs to be filled

IGN:
Qualities:
Reason to join:
Why we should let you join:
Additional Information:

I am Captain of Squad 2 (IGN: Breezeair)

Squad 1:
Captain: toushiro1010
Lieutenant: rangiku0110
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 2:
Captain: Breezeair (me)
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 3:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 4:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 5:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 6:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 7:
Captain: Nath99
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 8:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 9:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 10:
Captain: toushiro1010
Lieutenant: rangiku0110
3rd seat: Inu_Stride
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 11:
Captain: KillerBoy700
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 12:
Captain: Brianbkbstar
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

Squad 13:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
3rd seat:
4th seat:
5th seat:

(Will be updated regularly.)
soo many free seats so join.

EDIT

GO ON TOSHIRO1010'S POST AND APPLY THERE PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

http://www.minecraft...1#entry12346569

Register or log in to remove.

iBonez
    iBonez

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

IGN: drew2701
Timezone: gmt
Qualities: love this game and can build well I guess :/
Reason to join: I just want to play with others because I'm bored of single player and want to meet peope
Why we should let you join: Because, well uh I don't know. It is all down to you I guess
Additional Information:

FireSparky

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostiBonez, on 20 January 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

IGN: drew2701
Timezone: gmt
Qualities: love this game and can build well I guess :/
Reason to join: I just want to play with others because I'm bored of single player and want to meet peope
Why we should let you join: Because, well uh I don't know. It is all down to you I guess
Additional Information:
What about Bleach? Your perspective? Your knowledge of it?

Crelidur

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

IGN: brianbkbstar
Timezone: EST
Qualities: I can build pretty well but nothing extreme, same goes with my redstone skills... Traps, hidden doors, stuff like that... I can build a few types of original houses, I can decorate houses well too... I'm also a really active gamer and this is RP and I will rp like crazy.
Reason to join: I love bleach and love minecraft.
Why we should let you join: I can kinda help with the building if needed, I can rp some captains roles, I'm nice person and do not tolerate trolls.
Additional Information: I'm on episode 299 and currently watching, pease don't spoil too much XD. I can also get any captain, visored or... espada skin easily (In case you guys get hueco mundo)... Can't wait to join.. ((I also made up my own zanpakutou :D in case not a made a real character) ... Hail upon them, Arekuruu Arashi!
Posted Image

Nathanos
    Nathanos

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • Minecraft: Nath99

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

IGN: Nath99
Timezone: 8+ GMT

Qualities:
- Patient
- Calm
- Curious

Reason to join:
I would like to play on a Bleach themed Server, since this type of server sounds fun and unique, and since bleach is one of my favorite animes.

Why we should let you join:
Because I'm calm, and I know quite some Bleach Knowledge, and I follow the rules.

Additional Information:
I suggest you white-list the server, since it makes it harder for trolls and griefers to grief and troll, if you don't want a white-list, why have applications?

Should I get some kind of Bleach Related Skin?

If you where to use the Heroes plugin, how would you implement it (if I may ask)?

Is this some type of light RP Server or Hardcore RP Server?

If I where to join, should I join squad 2 or squad 5, or 7?

Crelidur

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:25 PM

Oh and if these captains spots are open and you deem me worthy of them, I mostly want to be Kenpachi zarkai, then Shunsui Kyoraku, and finally Mayuri Kurotsuchi.
Posted Image

Crelidur

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

Because of the new law, It may take a while for me to recreate the skins, can't wait to join.
Posted Image

FireSparky

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

All 3 of you are accepted I will pm you guys the ip we will have a meeting to discuss what will happen with you 3 if I am correct.

SinIIsterX
  • Minecraft: Wifiguy1010

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

IGN: Wifiguy1010
Qualities: Im a calm, cool and collected person. I take my time when building and pay attention to detail.
Reason to join: I love bleach and know a sufficient amount of information about it, i also love minecraft and i'm a good builder.
Why we should let you join: I am a good builder and i get the job done, i know how to do redstone circuits and can pretty much build almost anything depending on how large of a task it is it may take me a couple of days but i get things done when needed. I love bleach and i am currently on episode 56 and still watching but i know a lot about the series
Additional Information: I have been playing minecraft for quite a while now and like to build, and this sort of server with the role play seems interesting and since its bleach it makes me want to join even more, I will take any position given to me but if i could i would like to be a captain, doesnt mater what squad

FireSparky

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

[quote name='SinIIsterX' timestamp='1327533375' post='12269912']
IGN: Wifiguy1010
Qualities: Im a calm, cool and collected person. I take my time when building and pay attention to detail.
Reason to join: I love bleach and know a sufficient amount of information about it, i also love minecraft and i'm a good builder.
Why we should let you join: I am a good builder and i get the job done, i know how to do redstone circuits and can pretty much build almost anything depending on how large of a task it is it may take me a couple of days but i get things done when needed. I love bleach and i am currently on episode 56 and still watching but i know a lot about the series
Additional Information: I have been playing minecraft for quite a while now and like to build, and this sort of server with the role play seems interesting and since its bleach it makes me want to join even more, I will take any position to me but if i could i would like to be a captain, doesnt mater what squad
[/quote/]

Accepted I will pm the ip when I am available.

Anakou
    Anakou

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: Anakou

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

IGN:Anakou

Timezone:EST

Qualities:I am a calm person and i stick to the rules

Reason to join:I love both Bleach and minecraft and the role play idea is intriguing  

Why we should let you join: I am a nice person and im ok at building but the survival part of minecraft is my strong suite. i also follow bleach actively.

Additional Information:I am a minecraft and a bleach fan also the role play seems like a cool thing to do. I would like to be in squad 2 but any squad  is fine. I use a bleach based skin already.
Anakou Shihoin

FireSparky

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostAnakou, on 26 January 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

IGN:Anakou

Qualities:I am a calm person and i stick to the rules

Reason to join:I love both Bleach and minecraft and the role play idea is intriguing  

Why we should let you join: I am a nice person and im ok at building but the survival part of minecraft is my strong suite. i also follow bleach actively.

Additional Information:I am a minecraft and a bleach fan also the role play seems like a cool thing to do. I would like to be in squad 2 but any squad  is fine. I use a bleach based skin already.

Accepted aswell I will pm the ip now.

Orion56
    Orion56

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:01 AM

IGN:Orion911

Timezone:ECT

Qualities: I love to help other people and I believe that I am a kind person.

Reason to join: I want to join because my friend Anakou referenced this to me, and it seemed like a wonderful Idea. I love bleach with a passion and it only seemed right to apply for this since I will get to play in the world that I think is the best thing ever.

Why we should let you join: If you let me join, I would be a very good leader for this server. I would be kind to the people on the server, and I would love to help some of the new people get to know this server better so they can have a better experience.

Additional Information: My favorite Captain is the 13th one, so if you could make me the 13 captain, it would be most appreciated.

FireSparky

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

Thank You guys for so many apps might not be able to keep up :P but everyone who applied before this post is accepted.

ItsDrew16

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:50 AM

IGN: ItsTINA16
Qualities: Nice guy, Honest, Calm, Reliable.
Reason to join: I love bleach and take advantage of that every chance I get, I love getting involved
Why we should let you join: Bleach is literally my number one personal interest next to minecraft I know everything about it I've watched every episode dubbed and subbed i even read the manga, I'm not a half bad builder either
Additional Information: Just a on going hint you'll get from me my favorite captain is Jushiro Ukitake and i would appreciate it if i was made captain of squad 13 on your server. Thank you very much -Andrew Ferrara

killerboy70
  • Minecraft: killerboy70

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:14 AM

IGN:killerboy700
Timezone:8.00gmt+
Qualities:clam and smart
Reason to join:hoping to find friendy communtiy
Why we should let you join:i like the byakuya ALOT
Additional Information:umm i have not been seeing bleach for a very long time so plz try not to ask me about the new stuff but i know aisen or something

FireSparky

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Postkillerboy70, on 29 January 2012 - 07:14 AM, said:

IGN:killerboy700
Timezone:8.00gmt+
Qualities:clam and smart
Reason to join:hoping to find friendy communtiy
Why we should let you join:i like the byakuya ALOT
Additional Information:umm i have not been seeing bleach for a very long time so plz try not to ask me about the new stuff but i know aisen or something

Accepted

BTW everyone that has taken a break or is behind on bleach please try to be up to date.

Anakou
    Anakou

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: Anakou

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

View PostFireSparky, on 29 January 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Accepted

BTW everyone that has taken a break or is behind on bleach please try to be up to date.
manga or the show??
Anakou Shihoin

killerboy70
  • Minecraft: killerboy70

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:07 AM

umm what is the ip???

FireSparky

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostAnakou, on 30 January 2012 - 05:45 AM, said:

manga or the show??

It doesn't matter they are identical I read manga and watch anime and i'm on the latest episode and latest chapter so I wouldn't wanna spoil it for the kids that are behind.

And I think the server is down due to plugins. Toshiro may be adding new bukkit plugins now that I have informed him of some.

And ItsDrew16 you are accepted.