Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] The Lion King Mod v1.13

• Please log in to reply
1974 replies to this topic

KILLROYIII

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Cool Mod.
The urge to break into song and download this mod is just *puts sunglasses on* A whim away.
AWH YEAH.

Register or log in to remove.

KumaGames

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostKILLROYIII, on 18 November 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

Cool Mod.
The urge to break into song and download this mod is just *puts sunglasses on* A whim away.
AWH YEAH.

HA
Posted Image
~I Make the Music!

KumaGames

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Your mod has been added to the 1.4.4 Popular Mods list on the main mod page, courtesy of moi. :D
Posted Image
~I Make the Music!

son8910
    son8910

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

View PostKumaGames, on 18 November 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Present for Mevans:

Posted Image

@Son8910: Did you make sure to copy the ENTIRE Lion King Mod folder to your minecrat.jar ONLY?

Yes I am SURE, I checked, Checked, and DOUBLE checked. So I do not know what it happening.

Still do not know how to craft Grinder..... : / Am I just stupid or did I miss something.....
CENTER]Posted Image[/CENTER]

thehjalle

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

can't download hate dropbox make (direct) download

Mevans
    Mevans

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1157 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

View Postson8910, on 18 November 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

I really like this mod but, I am having problems with the lions, see their skin is all white and it kinda annoys me.

Help Please!

P.S. How craft grinding bowl? No matter what I try it won't craft it!
I have no idea what causes the lion problem. I've never experienced it myself and it seems very rare. My best guess is that it's a graphics card or driver related problem, but I know nothing about that area so I can't help :(

The Grinding Bowl crafting recipe can be found in the 'Grinding' section on the main forum post. You can discover other recipes by putting items into the slot in the Book of Quests.

View PostKumaGames, on 18 November 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Present for Mevans:

Posted Image

@Son8910: Did you make sure to copy the ENTIRE Lion King Mod folder to your minecrat.jar ONLY?
Thanks, I like that! I'll add it to the signatures now. If you could make another install video that would be helpful and I assume you wouldn't mind updating it if the install method changes again in the future.

View Postthehjalle, on 18 November 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

can't download hate dropbox make (direct) download
I'm not sure what you mean by a direct download. If I had things my way they would be hosted on Mediafire but that site seems to have got wise to the endless amount of Minecraft mods people upload and now charges you to store .zip files. What does the site say when you try to download it?
Posted Image

thehjalle

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

the site does not say any thing but i does 'nt comes up the small window that says save save as or run

and direct is a link that makes that orange window shows direct on your page

Mevans
    Mevans

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1157 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

View Postthehjalle, on 18 November 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

the site does not say any thing but i does 'nt comes up the small window that says save save as or run

and direct is a link that makes that orange window shows direct on your page
So you clicked the download link, reached the adf.ly page, waited 5 seconds, clicked 'Skip Ad' on the top right corner and you should have reached a page like this. I don't see where any save/run window comes into it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

thehjalle

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

i press download but then it does not do anything

thehjalle

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

can you answer

Mevans
    Mevans

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1157 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

View Postthehjalle, on 18 November 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

can you answer
As I said above, I can no longer use Mediafire because they now ask for money if you want to host .zip files. Adfly in itself isn't a file storage site; it just allows you to link to your uploaded files which are hosted on other sites. If for some reason the download button's not working for you, I don't know what to say.
Posted Image

hamoidar

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Would this mod conflict with ExtrabiomesXL?

Metallurgy: Putting the "Mine" back in Minecraft.

Posted Image

Mevans
    Mevans

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1157 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

View Posthamoidar, on 18 November 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

Would this mod conflict with ExtrabiomesXL?
That adds biomes to the normal Minecraft world, and this adds a whole new dimension with its own biomes, so no. It is possible that some block IDs or biome IDs may conflict but if you get any conflicts you can easily fix them using the config file.
Posted Image

Celebii
    Celebii

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

I got bored and decided to search "bananas"

Posted Image

KumaGames

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

Haha. That's great.

@Mevans: Of course I won't mind. Should be getting new mic shipped to me tomorrow.

@thehjalle: You should be able to download by simply clicking the button. if that doesn't work, right click the button and click "save link as". that should get you the download. It works just fine for me. Try restarting your computer and checking your firewall if that doesn't work.

@son8910: That's very odd. What other mods are you using? Also, the grinding bowl is made by using Lion King specific wood; Place it in a shape like you were making a bucket. :)
Posted Image
~I Make the Music!

MinecraftMan001
  • Minecraft: L0rdLogan
  • Xbox:Boj61

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Any updates on the music situation?
Posted Image

Lady Eternity

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Loving the mod so much, can't imagine the family install without it. Was wondering something though. Would it be possible to make the 'grinding' items be ground by the macerator in IC2 and the Crushers from Metallurgy as well as the standard method? And along that same thinking, would it be possible to add your silver to the ore dictionary? Right now your ore is not interchangeable with other mods silver. Not sure if you have your wood added to the dictionary, but if it isn't that would also make a real nice addition. I really enjoy it when all my forge mods back each other up by being interchangeable with the things they add. This way it creates less confusion.

If not, then I understand. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)

Lady E

Posted Image

Mevans
    Mevans

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1157 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostLady Eternity, on 19 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

Loving the mod so much, can't imagine the family install without it. Was wondering something though. Would it be possible to make the 'grinding' items be ground by the macerator in IC2 and the Crushers from Metallurgy as well as the standard method? And along that same thinking, would it be possible to add your silver to the ore dictionary? Right now your ore is not interchangeable with other mods silver. Not sure if you have your wood added to the dictionary, but if it isn't that would also make a real nice addition. I really enjoy it when all my forge mods back each other up by being interchangeable with the things they add. This way it creates less confusion.

If not, then I understand. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Posted Image

Lady E
It should be possible to add the grinding recipes to the other machines. I have no idea how the ore dictionary works, but I'll look into it and see what I can do.
Posted Image

JazzC
    JazzC

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

I killed Scar but now I can't progress through...
Rafiki still tells me to kill him but I already have his fur and killed him...
Also my quest book shows the portal is in coordinates 0,0,0 which is not true.
Could this be because I used the passion fruit?

KumaGames

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostMinecraftMan001, on 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

Any updates on the music situation?

I'm still working on it. You may be waiting for another update or two. Its slow going.

However, once Thanksgiving has passed, I'll be working a lot harder on it. I'm in a bit of creator's block right now, but I'll get it. At the very least, music CDs should be available next update, if not necessarily the background music.
Posted Image
~I Make the Music!