Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] The Lion King Mod v1.13


  • Please log in to reply
1974 replies to this topic

#1481

trilith
    trilith

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

its a cool mod
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#1482

chrismcc123

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

This mod looks awesome! But everytime i try to download it the link that you have given is broken.Please fix it so i can download and try this great mod.

#1483

SvEgiiVEteR

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

made compatible with the http://www.minecraft...0#entry20943529

02-16 06:32:00 [SEVERE] Unknown biome "lionking.common.LKBiomeGenAridSavannah.Arid Savannah"
02-16 06:32:00 [SEVERE] Most likely, there is a biome ID conflict @170
02-16 06:32:00 [SEVERE] No conflict found. Most likely the biome was loaded after MSC. Tell the author of the mod to initialize their biomes during their load method.

do not know much English.
Sorry for bad English :)

#1484

fridemidget

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

It wont let me go in too the portel i get a black screen.

#1485

RosyQ
    RosyQ

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

I'm going to be streaming this, starting today. I'm planning to go live in about an hour or so, around 8 pm GMT+1. Feel free to drop by for lots of derp and the wonder of first exploration of this mod. twitch.tv/luciouslisa

Edit: The stream is now over. It lasted for ~3 hours and you can see the recording here. First impression: I absolutely LOVE this mod! Thanks for creating it, Mevans. <3

#1486

stevesteve223

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

THE MOD IS AWESOME but it crashes my game every time I try to enter the pride landsPosted Image
One of the people in the MASSIVELY small group who use pastebin for their mod crash logs.

#1487

Stet709
    Stet709

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: Stevo709

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

I showed this mod to my friend and his brother (who likes this mod as much as I do [maybe even more]) and my friend's brother brought up a question i haven't thought of until now.
"will the ticket booths show up in older maps before the mod was installed or is it just all maps created after the mod installation?

#1488

Mevans
    Mevans

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1156 posts
  • Location: The Pride Lands

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostRosyQ, on 18 February 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

I'm going to be streaming this, starting today. I'm planning to go live in about an hour or so, around 8 pm GMT+1. Feel free to drop by for lots of derp and the wonder of first exploration of this mod. twitch.tv/luciouslisa

Edit: The stream is now over. It lasted for ~3 hours and you can see the recording here. First impression: I absolutely LOVE this mod! Thanks for creating it, Mevans. <3
Oh, so you've not used the mod before? Glad you enjoy it! I'll be having a look at that recording too.

View Poststevesteve223, on 19 February 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

THE MOD IS AWESOME but it crashes my game every time I try to enter the pride landsPosted Image
You need to use Minecraft Forge version 6.6.0.518 or higher.

View PostStet709, on 20 February 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

I showed this mod to my friend and his brother (who likes this mod as much as I do [maybe even more]) and my friend's brother brought up a question i haven't thought of until now.
"will the ticket booths show up in older maps before the mod was installed or is it just all maps created after the mod installation?
It's basically any new chunks. So if you have an old map and go to explore new areas that you haven't visited before, ticket booths will appear there too.
Posted Image

#1489

RosyQ
    RosyQ

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

View PostMevans, on 20 February 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Oh, so you've not used the mod before? Glad you enjoy it! I'll be having a look at that recording too.
No, I hadn't used it before. It's great though, I really enjoy playing it and my viewers seem to like it as well. I just finished a stream again, so you'll have some catching up to do. ;)

I think I've found a bug btw. I found a dungeon, but not only does the spawner not show any mobs, but it also doesn't seem to work at all. Even in full darkness nothing spawns. :(

#1490

Mevans
    Mevans

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1156 posts
  • Location: The Pride Lands

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostRosyQ, on 20 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

No, I hadn't used it before. It's great though, I really enjoy playing it and my viewers seem to like it as well. I just finished a stream again, so you'll have some catching up to do. Posted Image

I think I've found a bug btw. I found a dungeon, but not only does the spawner not show any mobs, but it also doesn't seem to work at all. Even in full darkness nothing spawns. Posted Image
I found that bug myself recently, it's a side effect of Forge's convenient new entity system that I failed to notice. It's fixed for the next release. :)
Posted Image

#1491

matrixcode77386

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Awsome mod. Had some problems but now is better Posted Image. I give you Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Hey man, squids have lives too...

#1492

mrtonic
    mrtonic

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

Help
This is an amazing but the thing is that for some odd reason none of the aggressive mobs  or hyenas wont spawn

by any chance does any one know how to fix this or is this a problem from having other mods like mo monsters or primitive mobs or divine rpg

srry i did not read you posted or are going to fix it when could that be  by any chance

And btw you are an amazing mod maker you should make others after you do the lord of the ring one and a cool one to do i think would work would be back to the future it would be diferent and you could make like different ages

#1493

mrtonic
    mrtonic

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

op

#1494

Saraman
    Saraman

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: Morgoth321

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

I don't know if this has been reported yet or if I'm the only one experiencing this bug

When ever i go in the portal Minecraft crashes

Saraman

#1495

mrtonic
    mrtonic

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

keep trying some times fixs or download it on skydaz just search skydaz mods
That link installs properly or it does for me it might fix the problem


http://www.skydaz.co...inecraft-1-4-7/

post me back if the install fixed it

#1496

SvEgiiVEteR

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

incompatibility of the mod in the generation of the world on the server.
XYCRAFT v0.9.121
http://paste.ubuntu.com/1704507/
can you fix it?
do not know much English.
Sorry for bad English :)

#1497

Saraman
    Saraman

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 152 posts
  • Minecraft: Morgoth321

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

View Postmrtonic, on 22 February 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

keep trying some times fixs or download it on skydaz just search skydaz mods
That link installs properly or it does for me it might fix the problem


http://www.skydaz.co...inecraft-1-4-7/

post me back if the install fixed it

didnt work just took me back to the thread

#1498

mrtonic
    mrtonic

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

click link under the one you clicked

#1499

matrixcode77386

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostSaraman, on 22 February 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

I don't know if this has been reported yet or if I'm the only one experiencing this bug

When ever i go in the portal Minecraft crashes

Saraman
Use the latest, not recommended version of forge.
Posted Image
Hey man, squids have lives too...

#1500

MacDonald98
  • Minecraft: MacDonald98

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Mevans, all my lions are showing up with white skin and no faces or details. Got any suggestions?

Posted Image