• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Purchase was denied.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Unreal2004

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:33 AM

Hello all, I am trying to buy a gift code for a friend but I keep getting this "Your purchase was for some reason denied to be processed."  I am trying to use my Paypal account for this but it rejects it every time, also when I try to use Visa it wants to use Moneybookers.........I dont have that.  For a bit more info, and maybe why this is happening, I am living in Austria (no Kangaroos here :P ) but want to use my US Paypal account linked to my US bank account, my bank account has more than enough funds but I always leave my Paypal account at $0 so it just pulls from the bank account linked to my Paypal one.  Any idea how I can purchase the gift code?  Also the support page REALLY sucks for this problem, it doesnt help you ONE iota.

Brian

Oh BTW, I tried yesterday to buy the code also then minecraft.net locked my account for 24 due to "Too many fraudulent attempts to purchase an item"

Register or log in to remove.

sniperdoc

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

View PostUnreal2004, on 17 January 2012 - 05:33 AM, said:

Hello all, I am trying to buy a gift code for a friend but I keep getting this "Your purchase was for some reason denied to be processed."  I am trying to use my Paypal account for this but it rejects it every time, also when I try to use Visa it wants to use Moneybookers.........I dont have that.  For a bit more info, and maybe why this is happening, I am living in Austria (no Kangaroos here :P ) but want to use my US Paypal account linked to my US bank account, my bank account has more than enough funds but I always leave my Paypal account at $0 so it just pulls from the bank account linked to my Paypal one.  Any idea how I can purchase the gift code?  Also the support page REALLY sucks for this problem, it doesnt help you ONE iota.

Brian

Oh BTW, I tried yesterday to buy the code also then minecraft.net locked my account for 24 due to "Too many fraudulent attempts to purchase an item"

Did you at least try scanning this first page to see what comments were listed?

http://www.minecraft...essing-problem/

turkeyshot

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

i also had the same problem also the 24 hour lock to buy this item but when i exited that white page saying it was locked for 24hours it said the purchase was a succesful i was confused after so many attempts it went threw.....or did it anyone else have this problem comment and and suggestions help i want to buy it just wont let me  :ph34r: :(