Welcome to the Inquisition's clan page, friend.
The Gnomish Inquisition
Following the fall of the Tree Gnomes, the surviving refugees fled to an underground stronghold, in their hour of need, a vision came to them. It was a vision of a new, pure society. Free of the errors that the old society was wrought with. But for their society to be created, those not for the cause were exiled, including the old monarch, and several of his followers. This is why the Inquisition is in need of you. Our army is small but strong, but small nonetheless. Please, True Gnomes, Brothers! Return to us, you know it is the one way to the rise of our new era!
Table Of Contents
II. Our Story
III. The Way of the Tree Gnomes
VIII. Skins and Signature
The Three Guidelines
1. You shall be pure of disrespect.
2. You shall be modest and humble at all times.
3. Your faith in the Inquisition shall never falter.
The Inquisition was created to be a new renaissance of the Tree Gnome Clan. After suffering major defeats on Conquest (R.I.P), we decided reform was in order. So we dropped our old tactics, involving living and fighting from trees, as they simply did not function. Now we fight conventionally,with tried and true methods that we have observed to work. We learned from our mistakes, and I now proclaim us to be the most adaptable clan ever.
The Way of the Tree Gnomes
As Tree Gnomes, you may find that you enjoy being in trees. Our specialized camouflage skins allow us to blend in with foresty surroundings, allowing us to take out our targets, and move on unseen. As a Tree Gnome recruit, you go through rigorous agility training to allow you to move freely through the trees of Minecraft. Being able to fire a bow accurately on the move, is a very large part of Tree Gnome combat, as we prefer a guerrilla approach to most conflicts. However, Tree Gnomes are also trained in the art of swordplay, and if in need, should be able to defend themselves with an up close and personal weapon.
Make sure you complete the application below with good grammar and spelling. It makes it so much easier to read, and plays a large part in the acceptance of the application. Please take your time, and forge an application that will make you look like an intelligent human being.
IGN (In game name):
If you have Steam, what is your name?:
What is your Survival Multiplayer experience?:
Have you read the rules?:
Do you have a microphone?:
Why are you interested in joining the Tree Gnomes?:
Tell us about yourself:
Why should we accept you? (Generic reasons such as "I rulz with teh bow" or "I am pro Minecraft" aren't acceptable, we do train you in combat.):
What job within the ranks of the Tree Gnomes would you feel you are best suited for? Choose one peacetime, and one wartime job.:
I (Insert name here) will be loyal and willing to the cause of the Legion. I will heed orders without question, fulfill my duty to the best of my ability. I will treat others with respect and honesty, as they will come to respect me. I am a Tree Gnome.
III. Cyancanine (Numbers... will find them later)
IV. Rmozeko (Spelled correctly?)
II. Inv1ctus (Tentative)
The jobs listed below are important to the organization of the Inquisition. You are expected to complete your peacetime job as ordered by a figure of authority. There are also wartime jobs that help is in the organization of defensive and offensive tactics.
1. Miner: Performs jobs involving a pick axe, such as quarrying mass amounts of cobblestone, or searching for precious ores.
2. Lumberjack: Cuts down and replants trees for use in building and synthesis of tools.
3. Excavator: The excavator will go out in search of gravel and sand. Gravel is needed for arrow heads, and sand for TnT.
4. Hunter: The hunter goes out in search of mobs. (hostile and passive) He collects that drops for use by the legion.
5. Farmer: Farms, while crops are growing, assists in other jobs that need extra help.
6. Patrol: My personal favorite. Essentially you walk around the wall watching for other players.
7. Scout: Searches for the location of enemy bases.
1. Foot soldier: Equipped with the best armor and weapon that can be afforded. Basic grunt that goes after enemies and beats the snot out of them.
2. Archer: Equipped with iron armor, and a bow. The archer will hang back and damage enemies with there bows.
The Green Hand
Within the branches of the Tree Gnome military, there is a group of highly trained soldiers, that are the best of the best. These individuals are sent on only the most dangerous of missions, and will be expected to never fail.
Skins and Signature
Please feel free to personalize your skins face and undershirt (the yellow) as you see fit. The skins are distinguished from each other through the color of the tree insignia on the front of the skin.
Copy this url and paste it in your profile settings under the insert image button.
1. The Lost Order
1. The Last Battalion (You burned our stuff for the last time Synipe)
2. Knights of Something (Yeah I did forget your name, b*tch)
We will return to Conquest when our forces are rebuilt and better trained to handle the situations that we experienced there. Until then the I.P. for the training server is 220.127.116.11:25565.