• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.2.5] Fairy Factions Colonization (FORGE update: fishing + farming)

fairy fairies friend companion civilization pet fantasy tameable multiplayer forge

• Please log in to reply
921 replies to this topic

junweizhu

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

View Postigotswag, on 18 August 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

Do fairies spawn in pre-existing worlds?

They do, you just have to search for them in flatlands or forests. They don't spawn in other places from what I've read.

Also, wouldn't it be nice if you could change the amounts of fairies your world can spawn like you could with DrZhark's Mo' creatures?

Another cute thing I just thought is making your fairies respond when you go to them.(like some happy face or some fairy way of greeting their leader) It makes them feel a bit more alive.

Just throwing in ideas that might be nice to have in here, even though I'm not sure how possible these ideas are.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

igotswag

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Postjunweizhu, on 19 August 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

They do, you just have to search for them in flatlands or forests. They don't spawn in other places from what I've read.

Also, wouldn't it be nice if you could change the amounts of fairies your world can spawn like you could with DrZhark's Mo' creatures?

Another cute thing I just thought is making your fairies respond when you go to them.(like some happy face or some fairy way of greeting their leader) It makes them feel a bit more alive.

Just throwing in ideas that might be nice to have in here, even though I'm not sure how possible these ideas are.
lol yea
Gamers never die, we just respawn.

junweizhu

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

Just remembered an annoying thing I had with the bows and arrows. If you try to shoot an arrow with a fairy on your head, it'll get stuck on where you shot, not moving anywhere although spazzing out. It doesn't happen if you have your fairy off your head though. I think it's because it hits the fairy first and the fairy still collides with it.

Posted Image

kaetzer
    kaetzer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

this mod is really awesome, REALLY awesome :D
though i have 2 major problems with it, the first one is that my fairies permanently get killed by bears from dr.zharks Mo'Creatures mod... isn't that terrible, built a wall: problem solved
the second problem is quite severe, the fairies seem to drain a LOT of resources from my PC, whenever there are fairies (tamed ones are the worst) nearby i get heavy lags, like under 5 fps heavy
would it be possible to fix that or perhaps make a "light" version?

famousscotsman

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hi just wondering, since there hasn't been any comments from modder. if this will be getting updated for most recent patch.
Awesome mod and hopefully it continues.
Posted Image

Descarew

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

Well I can say its better than minecolony and TOL  cause you dont need to break your head to make a city,and well fairy miners,its better cause I dont want random holes everywhere.

Hiaki
    Hiaki

Carpenter

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostDescarew, on 09 September 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

Well I can say its better than minecolony and TOL  cause you dont need to break your head to make a city,and well fairy miners,its better cause I dont want random holes everywhere.

That would be worse then Endermen, I think...

Lenatir
    Lenatir

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Minecraft: Lenatir

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

I love this, and can't wait for it to be updated. I really wanna see the new classes!

Aceras
    Aceras

Carpenter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Minecraft: Aceras

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

Anyone know if Koda is still working on this?

clownfish888

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

I would love for this to be updated to 1.4.2 or higher! Such great gameplay and depth with this mod! Thanks to KodaichiZero and those who can help keep it up to date! ^_^

Rustex_The_Great
  • Minecraft: knight_cambria

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

The way you structured this thread is very good, Kodachi.
Posted Image

clownfish
  • Minecraft: clownfish

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

My family and friends also love this mod! I hope it is updated to the newest version of minecraft again! tyvm for all who have made and kept it going! Posted Image

DeltaFart95

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Do hope this gets updated, a friend of mine who isn't too good with getting mods in is really into fairies and I think she'd enjoy this

clownfish
  • Minecraft: clownfish

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

@DeltaFart95 - She could test this out by downgrading a copy of minecraft to v1.2.5. My family plays this all the time still & the newest minecraft. We use a cool program called 'Minecraft Profile Manager' & 'MCnostalgia' to allow us to have a menu with many versions of minecraft. If you our your friend want any help testing this out, let me know here or private message me.

lgleme
    lgleme

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

When we'll have for 1.4.5? One of the bests mods ever!

Scoobie101

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

I love this mod! Its so much fun to play around with! But I wish I didn't need to have a bunch of fairies named Steve for boy fairies :P

Maggsle
    Maggsle

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

This looks wonderful! Can fairies with assigned jobs interact with multiple chests if they are in range?

BlockyDude
  • Minecraft: b0h

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

I totally miss this mod. I feel so lonely in my world without some fairies shouting "ah-ha!".

KodaichiZero, please don't abandon this mod like you did with many others in the past.
Posted Image

dsereno
    dsereno

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Great Mod! My kid is always asking for it! Please don't let it disappear, keep it updated...please...

Arturito66

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Today is a month since the last response (not counting dsereno) was posted...Kodaichi is negletcful about his mods...All,abandoned (even the Aether!. She left it! Posted Image ).
I look forward for someone updating those mods.