• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Plugin][Bukkit] iZone v7.6.5 [NEW: Supports Bukkit SafeGuard] - Zone Protection System [1.4.7]

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

TechGuard
    TechGuard

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

Posted Image
Download - Donate

iZone is a easy to use protection system, that allows users to perform various actions on user-selected areas.

Permissions:
define tool = "izone.tool.define";
check tool = "
izone.tool.check";
ignoreowner = "
izone.zone.restriction.ignoreowner";

allow cmd = "
izone.zone.allow";
create cmd = "
izone.zone.create";
disallow cmd = "
izone.zone.disallow";
delete cmd = "
izone.zone.delete";
expand cmd = "
izone.zone.expand";
flag cmd = "
izone.zone.flag";
list cmd = "
izone.zone.list";
list all cmd = "
izone.zone.list.all";
info cmd = "
izone.zone.info";
who cmd = "
izone.zone.who";
parent cmd = "
izone.zone.parent";

There’s a seperate permission for the use of the flag command, and this is the permission to toggle seperate flags.
for example:
izone.zone.flag.protection” gives permission toggle the protection flag
and “
izone.zone.flag.*” for all the flags.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SumoNinga
  • Minecraft: sumoninga

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:00 AM

good mod I like it :D

TheresChickenOnMars
  • Minecraft: LandenRox

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

eh nice
Click Here NOT Here Over There OVER THERE NOT HERE OVER THERE Dammit Posted Image

Skyjett
    Skyjett

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: Skyjett

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

I have run into issues with circular zones... anyway I can select them easily?

ColaBoy42
  • Minecraft: ColaBoy42

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Is this going to be updated to 1.2.5 anytime soon?

Dodge34
    Dodge34

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 972 posts
  • Minecraft: Dodge34

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

It works on 1.2.5 without problems for your information, I'm using it right now

Can I make a suggestion, I want to see what area I selected using Izone, any ways to see it even if we have to install a mod on the client side that would be really helpfull to define zones correctly, I want to protect a whole mine against any monster but I don't want to click on each block to see if the protection is on that block. If there was a way to see what is selected that would be really nice, also a way to prevent monsters and animals from entering the zone would be a massive improvement, even if they can't spawn they can still get to you in your zone, you're not safe from them.

Also making the project on bukkitdev would help maybe.
Posted Image

simonli2575

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

I think I have 1 problem.
Problem: Everytime after I closed the server and reopen it, the zones in non-main world will not be listed, but the files in my hard disk are still there.
iZone version: 7.4
bukkit version: 1.2.4 R1.0

-+- Archer -+-
  • Minecraft: Archer6621

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

What advantages does this have over the residence plugin?

I'm just wondering what the difference is :P
Posted Image
Click on the image to visit my Soundcloud profile!

charmechulo

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Will you continue update izone????

HAVE this project stop???

Duckers
    Duckers

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: Ducky_Danger

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

so.. has this been abandoned? :/ no updates in ages, and the bukkit dev page gone..

Posted Image

Exoduser
    Exoduser

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: TheExoduser

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Are there any possibilities to see the permissions for this plugin?
I've seen some of them on your old Bukkit Site, but now I'm unable to find any of them :/

Reverend_D
  • Minecraft: ReverendD

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

Just as an FYI to anyone looking for updates to this addon. TechGuard has apparently deleted all content as well as his account on the bukkit plugins list where this was maintained. Or at least it has been removed after iZone had been put into permanent moderation. As of today the plugin nor TechGuard exist there. Too bad, this was a great plugin.

~Rev

Edit: Here is the official news - http://techguard.info/site/home.php

Edited by Reverend_D, 15 November 2012 - 05:01 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

MrGoatie
    MrGoatie

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Minecraft: MrGoatie

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

I really hope another mod dev will pick up this plugin and continue it if TechGuard lets them.
I love this plugin and am currently using it on my 1.4.2 server. I hope it still works when I upgrade to 1.4.5 in a few minutes.

View PostExoduser, on 14 November 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Are there any possibilities to see the permissions for this plugin?
I've seen some of them on your old Bukkit Site, but now I'm unable to find any of them :/
I was digging around in the plugin and found this in Variables.class
 public static String PERMISSION_DEFINE = "izone.tool.define";
public static String PERMISSION_CHECK = "izone.tool.check";
public static String PERMISSION_OWNER = "izone.zone.restriction.ignoreowner";
public static String PERMISSION_ALLOW = "izone.zone.allow";
public static String PERMISSION_CREATE = "izone.zone.create";
public static String PERMISSION_DISALLOW = "izone.zone.disallow";
public static String PERMISSION_DELETE = "izone.zone.delete";
public static String PERMISSION_EXPAND = "izone.zone.expand";
public static String PERMISSION_FLAG = "izone.zone.flag";
public static String PERMISSION_LIST = "izone.zone.list";
public static String PERMISSION_LIST_ALL = "izone.zone.list.all";
public static String PERMISSION_INFO = "izone.zone.info";
public static String PERMISSION_WHO = "izone.zone.who";
public static String PERMISSION_PARENT = "izone.zone.parent";
public static String PERMISSION_FLAGS = "izone.zone.flag.";
I haven't dabbled in Java coding but this is the permission nodes I could find while searching through the plugin.
I need to test these permissions myself to see how they work exactly... especially the izone.zone.flag.* perm which looks interesting.

These are the different flags you can set for each zone
PROTECTION, MONSTER, ANIMAL, WELCOME, FAREWELL, HEAL, HURT, PVP, CREEPER, TNT, EXPLOSION, FIRE, RESTRICTION, JAIL, LIGHTNING, DEATHDROP, SAFEDEATH, DROP, INTERACT, ENDERMAN, GOD, GAMEMODE, TAKEITEM_IN, TAKEITEM_OUT, GIVEITEM_IN, GIVEITEM_OUT, TEXTUREPACK, MELT

Posted Image

Goatie Games - Noobish adventures into the world of computer games.

TechGuard
    TechGuard

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Hey everyone!

I understand that some people may think that I disappeared, but I'm not. After ALL my plugins got removed, I was pretty sure I would just quit making plugins except for some private ones. But a couple weeks after my plugins disappeared I got soo many PM's asking to update and what happened to me. I can't let you guys down.. I've been thinking of updating iZone again. So.. This is my promise that I will update iZone again and the next update will include a total redo of the saving system (Text, SQLite and MySQL support). But right now, I've no idea when I'll be done with this and start working on updating again as I'm pretty busy right now. You gotta wait and just check my website / minecraftforums thread. I hope you guys understand.

I'll probably need some people to help me debug the new version. So if anyone wants to help me debug, leave a post in this thread and I'll contact you when I finished the first beta build.

Posted Image

Junrall
    Junrall

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostTechGuard, on 22 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

Hey everyone!

I understand that some people may think that I disappeared, but I'm not. After ALL my plugins got removed, I was pretty sure I would just quit making plugins except for some private ones. But a couple weeks after my plugins disappeared I got soo many PM's asking to update and what happened to me. I can't let you guys down.. I've been thinking of updating iZone again. So.. This is my promise that I will update iZone again and the next update will include a total redo of the saving system (Text, SQLite and MySQL support). But right now, I've no idea when I'll be done with this and start working on updating again as I'm pretty busy right now. You gotta wait and just check my website / minecraftforums thread. I hope you guys understand.

I'll probably need some people to help me debug the new version. So if anyone wants to help me debug, leave a post in this thread and I'll contact you when I finished the first beta build.

This is great news!
I have to tell you... I thought iZone was gone for good and so, I decided to try out some of the other area protection plugins. Jeez, what a nightmare that was!! Confusing commands and permissions, crappy documentations, conflicts, and buggy!

I decided to keep iZone as I think its the best out there. I figured I'd hold my breath with each new Bukkit update... and if I had to... I'd "sink with the ship"!!

Thanks for keeping iZone alive!

~Junrall~

P.S.  Any chance of posting the permissions and commands?

MrGoatie
    MrGoatie

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

That is awesome news Tech Posted Image
I'll help you debug iZone as much as I can. I'm not that much into Java coding but I know a little of the structure from coding in PHP/MySQL.

For all those wondering, the current iZone 7.6.1 works for Bukkit 1.4.5-R0.2(#2488). The custom restriction permission nodes in the config file is still confusing/not working for me.

View PostJunrall, on 23 November 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

P.S.  Any chance of posting the permissions and commands?
Have a look at my previous post and you'll find the permission nodes for iZone. Samkio from WoopaGaming has made a pretty useful video about using and installing iZone. The video is a bit old, but iZone still works the same.

[EDIT]
Just a note on the allow/disallow commands: they are case sensitive so remember to type in the username exactly as it is or the user wont be allowed to do stuff in your zone.

Posted Image

KuraiOokami

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

Is there a way that you currently can, or if not in a future update maybe, create world wide flags? My reasoning why being this. I hate creeper damage to terrain. it costs tons of resources to repair and makes tnt sort of obsolete. "Wanna go digging with explosives? no need to build TNT just kite a creeper!" So I'm looking to avoid that. But the new mob griefing rule is too broad spectrum. It gets rid of zombies breaking down doors and withers being able to go through solid objects, which are both features I thoroughly enjoy. So I was wondering if that creeper flag could be applied world wide some how?

Reverend_D
  • Minecraft: ReverendD

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostKuraiOokami, on 04 December 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

Is there a way that you currently can, or if not in a future update maybe, create world wide flags? My reasoning why being this. I hate creeper damage to terrain. it costs tons of resources to repair and makes tnt sort of obsolete. "Wanna go digging with explosives? no need to build TNT just kite a creeper!" So I'm looking to avoid that. But the new mob griefing rule is too broad spectrum. It gets rid of zombies breaking down doors and withers being able to go through solid objects, which are both features I thoroughly enjoy. So I was wondering if that creeper flag could be applied world wide some how?

Kurai,

What plugins do you currently use? If you happen to be using Essentials then you can disable creeper damage to players, terrain, or both. There are also other plug-ins that can do this for you such as Anti-Creeper (http://dev.bukkit.or...ds/anticreeper/). My preferences is to allow creeper damage and have CoreProtect (http://dev.bukkit.or...ds/coreprotect/) installed so if needed I can rollback any damage done, but I personally only use that in rare cases since I try to keep everything vanilla. Just some thoughts for you to ponder.

~Michael

Posted Image

Posted Image

KuraiOokami

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

any idea when this will be compatible with the 1.4.5 R1.0 build? I keep getting a pile of errors every time I try to run it on the new recomended

MrGoatie
    MrGoatie

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

What kind of errors are you getting?
TechGuard is probably still busy so all we can do is wait for his private life to simmer down so he has time to update the plugin.

Posted Image