• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

spc single player single player commands mod commands command mod simo_415 noclip fly

• Please log in to reply
30064 replies to this topic

Grop
    Grop

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

Who knows how to set an exact spawnpoint? Everytime I set one where I'm standing, I'll respawn somewhere else near the created spawnpoint. The reason I'd like to know is because I want to make a spawn area with beautiful flowers and stuff ..

Thanks in advance and thanks alot for this great mod !!

Register or log in to remove.

Dark_Rose13

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

now it did not work before so does it work now? I mean its just like the last update where you paste everything but the world edit in the minecraft jar and then and then the world edit goes in the bin or the minecraft folder itself? I do both just in case I do both and does not seem to get it to work um maybe its something wrong I got the newest everything but what did I do wrong >.>?

Magix
    Magix

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2743 posts
  • Minecraft: Magixx

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Haven't used this in a very long time, it seems the fly command has changed :(

Am I correct that /fly just enables creative fly now? So I can't get the old, more tight flymode? I wanted it because I keep bumping into redstone wires and it breaks my flymode, so I have to reenable it.. Would like to just permafly
Posted Image

Hwd45
    Hwd45

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1106 posts
  • Minecraft: hwd45

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

I just updated SPC with Forge and In-game NBTEdit to 1.5.2, and I've started getting 'Unable to locate sign at [co-ordinates]' appearing in the chat when I move about. I'm not sure what mod is causing this, or whether I incorrectly installed something. Is anyone else getting this error?

Posted Image

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostHwd45, on 05 May 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I just updated SPC with Forge and In-game NBTEdit to 1.5.2, and I've started getting 'Unable to locate sign at [co-ordinates]' appearing in the chat when I move about. I'm not sure what mod is causing this, or whether I incorrectly installed something. Is anyone else getting this error?
Are you using Optifine? Because that would do it.

Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?

Posted Image

Want to see my YouTube videos?

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

View Postsimo_415, on 05 May 2013 - 08:44 AM, said:

Ok, SPC is updated to 1.5.2... I'll be on later to see if there are any issues.
No problems noted. 1.5.2 works with both SKMCLauncher (Risu's) & MagicLauncher (Forge).
I have updated the SPC Command & Sorted WE Command Lists.

@ simo_415;
PLEASE fix the manual installation instructions and the readme.txt.
Thanks
Lou
You may link my instruction if it's easier.
Posted Image

nldoublednl

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

I already found another answer that is working fine!! just put in // in chat window and i can rock :D

Thanks anyway!!

Hey,

I found the answer kinda why my /instantmine and /superpickaxe dont work in this thread! But are there any suggestions that i can try to make one of them work? or does someone know a way to get instantmine through another mod?

I have used tryed the automated selection and the manual selection!

Greetz NL

SpartanS117001

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

The wand isn't working.....

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

View Postdooddreo2, on 05 May 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

On SPC 1.5.2, none of the WorldEdit commands seem to work. I can't use the wooden axe to set positions, and when I make brushes, it seems to work fine but it doesn't actually change/edit blocks. I tried both manual and automated installation, and I don't know how to fix the problem.
Try updating the WorldEdit.jar
WE latest .jar
WorldEdit Updates can be found here: http://build.sk89q.com/job/WorldEdit/ .
Get the worldedit#.#.#-SNAPSHOT.zip. Drag the worldedit.jar inside the SNAPSHOT to your *.minecraft/bin. If there is one there replace it!
Lou
Please ensure your we.jar is in the \bin.

View Postchitwood13, on 05 May 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Why does worldedit do its own thing? For example, I set it to be a 3x4 box and I will get like a 4x10. Help?
Are you playing creative?
Long standing problem answered MANY times Please research for a solution before reaching for the keyboard.
Creative and the WE wand:
Do not play together!
A relatively simple solution is to use //hpos1 & //hpos2 when in creative mode.
To make it handier, consider binding (/bind) a couple of keyboard keys to these commands. Keycodes may be found here: http://www.minecraft...ecraft-console/ .
A sorted, WorldEdit Command List is available here: http://www.mediafire...3v8caxkqx9ux98c .
Lou

View PostUSMR, on 05 May 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

For some reason it doesn't install correctly. I followed your manual instructions, yet nothing works.
Do I have to copy the .class copies to Minecraft also?
Someone please reply.
Try this:
SPC Manual Installation Instructions:
http://www.mediafire...iqi618l6a6uw1no
Lou

View PostGrop, on 05 May 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Who knows how to set an exact spawnpoint? Everytime I set one where I'm standing, I'll respawn somewhere else near the created spawnpoint. The reason I'd like to know is because I want to make a spawn area with beautiful flowers and stuff ..
Thanks in advance and thanks alot for this great mod !!
Run /pos, plug that into /setspawn. If your spawnpoint is below a certain elevation (I'm unsure of what it is) setspawn is problematic.
If you still have problems PM me. We can try a different attack.
Lou

View Postnldoublednl, on 05 May 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hey,
For some reason my /instantmine and /superpickaxe both dont work? any suggestions that i can try ?
I have used tryed the automated selection and the manual selection!
Greetz NL
Forge? Read the linked /instantmine command please
http://www.mediafire...2tpr042jc34ei7v It's been like this since at least 1.6.6.
/superpickaxe hasn't behaved since 1.3.0 IMO
try these /enchant commands.
/enchant add 32 5
/enchant add 34 3
/enchant add 35 3
I created a macro that runs them all at once.
HTH
Lou
Posted Image

Luperca77

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image So I used the Download Automated Installation [Preferred] at the top and started Minecraft using the same window, loaded one of my worlds and it crashed. So I closed it and opened my Mincraft.jar to make sure my META-INF file was deleted and it was. Then I using the Download Automated Installation [Preferred]​ again reinstalled it, same thing happened. I made a new world and it still happened. I have no idea why this is happening, I followed the instructions so why is it crashing? If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Posted Image

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

View PostSpartanS117001, on 05 May 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

The wand isn't working.....
Where did you put the WorldEdit.jar?

View PostLuperca77, on 05 May 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

So I used the Download Automated Installation [Preferred] at the top and started Minecraft using the same window, loaded one of my worlds and it crashed. So I closed it and opened my Mincraft.jar to make sure my META-INF file was deleted and it was. Then I using the Download Automated Installation [Preferred]​ again reinstalled it, same thing happened. I made a new world and it still happened. I have no idea why this is happening, I followed the instructions so why is it crashing? If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Have you upgraded MC to 1.5.2? If yes use MY installation instructions just above.
Lou
Posted Image

SpartanS117001

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostLoRaM100, on 05 May 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

Where did you put the WorldEdit.jar?

Have you upgraded MC to 1.5.2? If yes use MY installation instructions just above.
Lou

I used the automated download and I used the latest version.

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostSpartanS117001, on 05 May 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

I used the automated download and I used the latest version.
Try this:
SPC Manual Installation instructions:
You'll need the manual SPC (linked-sort of) on page 1.
Please let me know if this fixes your problem.
There may be a problem with the automated SPC.
Thanks Lou
Posted Image

Luperca77

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

I reinstalled Mincraft used the link at the top again, deleted the meta file, ect. still crashes when I load worlds. (Just used the manual install instructions, still crashed on world loading)

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

View PostLuperca77, on 05 May 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

I reinstalled Mincraft used the link at the top again, deleted the meta file, ect. still crashes when I load worlds.
Download Manual Installation http://adf.ly/ORvn8
Wait for SKIP AD!
AdF.ly
On page 1, post 1, click the preferred download link.
It connects to AdF.ly, DO NOTHING; watch the timer in the upper right count down to zero and change to "SKIP AD". The only thing you EVER click at AdF.ly is that SKIP AD! All the other crap is there to lure you into something you don't want.
Force Update!
Then install it like this: (You don't need any ModLoader).
SPC Manual Installation Instructions.
Please let me know whether or not this fixes your problem.
Posted Image

SpartanS117001

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Nope It still doesn't work....... not even doing it manually.....

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Please try a force update then again with just SPC (don't need any ModLaoder).
Lou
Posted Image

SpartanS117001

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostLoRaM100, on 05 May 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

Try this:
SPC Manual Installation instructions:
You'll need the manual SPC (linked-sort of) on page 1.
Please let me know if this fixes your problem.
There may be a problem with the automated SPC.
Thanks Lou
Nope It still won't work. The wand won't set positions, and the brush isn't working......

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

On a Mac?
I use SKMCLauncher and Risu's it works 1.5.2.
Magic with Forge and it works too.
Are you in creative?
What other Mods/texture pacs are you using?
Posted Image

702cooper
  • Minecraft: 702cooper

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

I get a 404 Error when trying to Download the auto-installer
Posted Image

Also check out the Minecraft Youtuber's Name Pack For Minecraft [Auto-Installer Coming Soon!!!]