• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

spc single player single player commands mod commands command mod simo_415 noclip fly

• Please log in to reply
30062 replies to this topic

nukularpower

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

View PostxXTerra_BranfordXx, on 02 January 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Install Forge after SPC, and see how that works.

Has anyone tried this?  Just wondering.  Guess I'll give it a go myself just because I'm desperate to import some certain schematics to my server, but might as well ask.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

thegamingpig

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

ive had single player commands for a while now and it wont let me change my reach distance is this a bug or does it not exist now? please someone help me out :)

mikesaa309

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

I'm having problems installing, it basically isn't installing at all. I'm using magic launcher to install all my mods and I have 38 mods in total but whether I use the auto installer or try a manual install it doesn't load up and if i use magic launcher to add it, it displays a not compatible message in the status field and then minecraft crashes when i try and load a world up. What do i have to do to get it working because I had this mod back in 1.2.5 kinda got bored of minecraft in 1.3 and now i'm back into it with 1.4.6 and i loved this mod but i just can't get it to work plus i want the world edit too that's gonna help with building things :)

Leichenengel
  • Minecraft: Look at my name
  • Xbox:Ain't got one

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostFloBox52, on 03 January 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

Thank you for this mod!
But... I cant find /fly and /noclip... where are they?

View PostAssaultRecon, on 03 January 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

Why did spc have to change so much please put some of the old commands back in.
And for some reason /setspeed won't work.

View Postthegamingpig, on 03 January 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

ive had single player commands for a while now and it wont let me change my reach distance is this a bug or does it not exist now? please someone help me out Posted Image

All 3 of you: READ THE F*CKING FIRST POST ON PAGE 1 - carefully AND completely

and if that isn't enough read the last 6-10 pages worth of posts.

View Postmikesaa309, on 03 January 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

I'm having problems installing, it basically isn't installing at all. I'm using magic launcher to install all my mods and I have 38 mods in total but whether I use the auto installer or try a manual install it doesn't load up and if i use magic launcher to add it, it displays a not compatible message in the status field and then minecraft crashes when i try and load a world up. What do i have to do to get it working because I had this mod back in 1.2.5 kinda got bored of minecraft in 1.3 and now i'm back into it with 1.4.6 and i loved this mod but i just can't get it to work plus i want the world edit too that's gonna help with building things Posted Image

I don't quite know where the issue is - might be that SPC isn't compatible with one or more of your mods. Also SPC has hcanged massively since back when you last used it. I hope you are aware of the changes. If not follow the advice I gave the 3 people above. So you won't end up posting "stupid" questions when you finally got it working. Most commands you loved back then might not be there anymore ^^

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Rukariosake

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

FYI, /setspeed # do similar thing as /fly # command, the only downside is that you can't fly in mode other than Creative mode and when flying, you can't fly up and down as fast as gliding through air.

And what's so great about it is that you can also run fast on ground!

rookie1024
  • Minecraft: rookie1024

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

View Postsimo_415, on 06 December 2010 - 08:01 AM, said:

You don't need the '/' either

Uhh, as far as the v4.4 update for 1.4.6 goes, did you fix that?  I mean, have you updated the mod to work with the built-in console?  It is rather annoying to have one mod which messes the entire console up.
COGITO ERGO MINECRAFTAM LUDO

knightsfreelance
  • Minecraft: knightsflp

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostxXTerra_BranfordXx, on 02 January 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

Really, really, REALLY weird to see my profile picture as your "Quote/Reply to" thing... that's ~one~ way to instantly get my attention.

To answer your question, sorry, but TNT will still blow up ~anything~ it is set off near, even with Creeper Explosions off.

You need to use the WorldGuard Bukkit Plugins and set it to disable TNT, "/explode" and mob griefing.

Unfortunately, the only way to use those plugins, offline, is to be in "LAN Mode" with a mod like "Better Lan".

BetterLAN v.2.0 can be found here:
http://www.minecraft...it-lan-servers/

It's still in "1.4.6 Beta Dev Build", with a 1.4.5 official release.

I can't tell you how to use it, though, as I don't use it, myself.

thanks man. Sorry about using your picture as the quote thing. kinda messed it up lol. sorry

ruiluth
    ruiluth

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

is there a way to make this work with player api besides the old patch which hasn't been updated in a while?

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

View Postgoken13a, on 03 January 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

How do you load a schematic into a world using the world edit?
Make sure your schematics are in the /spc/schematic/ folder (I think that's the right location... if not, it's around there... I'll edit this part when I'm on my gaming computer... I'm on the Netbook right now, doing my "pre-going to bed" rounds of the forums).

Then use "//schematic load <filename>" to import it into your Clipboard History. So if you had a schematic called "thecake", you'd use "//schematic load thecake". Then you'd use "//paste" to paste it in.

View Postnukularpower, on 03 January 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

Has anyone tried this?  Just wondering.  Guess I'll give it a go myself just because I'm desperate to import some certain schematics to my server, but might as well ask.
I'm afraid that I don't use Forge... so I'm the last person in the multiverse to ask.

View Postthegamingpig, on 03 January 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

ive had single player commands for a while now and it wont let me change my reach distance is this a bug or does it not exist now? please someone help me out Posted Image
Reach appears to be broken. I can't confirm it's behavior, as I have long since forgotten how it's supposed to work.

View Postknightsfreelance, on 03 January 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

thanks man. Sorry about using your picture as the quote thing. kinda messed it up lol. sorry
It's okay. No worries. It got my attention at least.

Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?

Posted Image

Want to see my YouTube videos?

Exalm
    Exalm

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7467 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

So I updated the 1.2.5 version for 1.4.6 with my SSP mod.

Posted Image

It mostly works, except that it disables default commands.

Posted Image

My UA on laptop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0 SeaMonkey/2.24 Lightning/2.9b1; I use Ubuntu 13.10 here.
And on desktop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0; Here I use openSUSE 12.2.

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3481 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

View Postmikesaa309, on 03 January 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

I'm having problems installing, it basically isn't installing at all. I'm using magic launcher to install all my mods and I have 38 mods in total but whether I use the auto installer or try a manual install it doesn't load up and if i use magic launcher to add it, it displays a not compatible message in the status field and then minecraft crashes when i try and load a world up. What do i have to do to get it working because I had this mod back in 1.2.5 kinda got bored of minecraft in 1.3 and now i'm back into it with 1.4.6 and i loved this mod but i just can't get it to work plus i want the world edit too that's gonna help with building things Posted Image
1.4.5 & 1.4.6 both work with MagicLauncher. Install SPC ahead of any ModLoaders, I'm not a member of the Forge scourge!
Lou
ML will NOT put WE where it belongs, you must for WE to function!
You need the SPC.zip not SPC.jar, true for all launchers.
Posted Image

tim_the_teaman_taylor

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

//expand is a WE command and works perfectly on my XP.
I pos 1 & 2 a single block.
Then "//expand 5 n" gives a strip 1 block wide by 6 blocks long. There is an error in WE this strip actually runs to the west.
"//expand 5 5 n" creates a strip 11 by 1 blocks running west to east.
Adding "//expand 5 5 w" creates a 11 by 11 block, centered on my initial selection.
HTH
Lou

i selected the single block like you told me and typed in '//expand 5 5 w'  and it said 'region expanded 10 blocks' but it did absolutely nothing. i relogged and still no response so i tried on a bigger scale and it still didn't work. am i still doing something wrong?
Cheers,
Tim

XzRecolz
  • Minecraft: XzRecolz

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

I can't open the .jar file! + When I try to install the Manuel version, it works, but I can't hear anything when I'm playing.
Posted Image

angeluscaligo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

I can not get SPC to work. I had TMI installed, removed META-INF and only the default commands work.
Then I removed TMI & META-INF via back-up and re-installed SPC. Still, only default commands.
If anyone knows what the problem might be, tell me. I installed it on a Mac OS x, build 10K549, with Minecraft version 1.4.6, vanilla JAR-file.

Posted Image

taekwondo123

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

is there still the fly command???

Leichenengel
  • Minecraft: Look at my name
  • Xbox:Ain't got one

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostExalm, on 03 January 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

(removed pic for quoting)

Holy crap - what is this? If it's some sort of updated SPC that you coded I want it xD (unless it doesn't work with forge) If it disables default commands I hope it includes them in another form xDD

View Posttaekwondo123, on 03 January 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

is there still the fly command???

What about you read the first post on the first page carefully and completely?

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Exalm
    Exalm

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7467 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostLeichenengel, on 03 January 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Holy crap - what is this? If it's some sort of updated SPC that you coded I want it xD (unless it doesn't work with forge) If it disables default commands I hope it includes them in another form xDD
It's 1.2.5 SPC (From the github repo), updated to 1.4.6 with my SSP mod. (Yes, it will not work with the default server, but for server there is official one.)
It has all old SPC features. Conflicting commands are renamed or (if they have aliases) removed. For example, /weather was renamed to /weather2, so there is default /weather, and SPC /weather2. /help was removed (SPC commands are in the default help), but /h is there. Same thing with /give — /give is vanilla command, but /i and /item are there etc.

I hope that it is compatible with the official SPC (I can't check that in the MCP, so I don't know that yet), so we can have at least some additional commands in the server mode, and all in the singleplayer.

/help has 24 (!) pages with it.

Auto-completion works.

Here is a new screenshot:
Posted Image
Nvm the terrain, version string and score, it's not related.

Posted Image

My UA on laptop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0 SeaMonkey/2.24 Lightning/2.9b1; I use Ubuntu 13.10 here.
And on desktop: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0; Here I use openSUSE 12.2.

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

View Posttim_the_teaman_taylor, on 03 January 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

i selected the single block like you told me and typed in '//expand 5 5 w'  and it said 'region expanded 10 blocks' but it did absolutely nothing. i relogged and still no response so i tried on a bigger scale and it still didn't work. am i still doing something wrong?
Cheers,
Tim
It's not just you... for once, I'm also seeing an error of this sort. Doing "//expand" of any kind, does nothing but pop up the "region expanded <count> blocks" message, but does nothing at all. Doing "//undo" afterwards, shows "Nothing to undo" messages, meaning even the console doesn't note any changes.

View PostExalm, on 03 January 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Posted Image

View PostExalm, on 03 January 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

It's 1.2.5 SPC (From the github repo), updated to 1.4.6 with my SSP mod. (Yes, it will not work with the default server, but for server there is official one.)
It has all old SPC features. Conflicting commands are renamed or (if they have aliases) removed. For example, /weather was renamed to /weather2, so there is default /weather, and SPC /weather2. /help was removed (SPC commands are in the default help), but /h is there. Same thing with /give — /give is vanilla command, but /i and /item are there etc.

I hope that it is compatible with the official SPC (I can't check that in the MCP, so I don't know that yet), so we can have at least some additional commands in the server mode, and all in the singleplayer.

/help has 24 (!) pages with it.

Auto-completion works.

Here is a new screenshot:
Posted Image
Nvm the terrain, version string and score, it's not related.
Okay... this is pretty interesting, right here. When you get this into "Testing!" phase, and ready to start distributing into the public, I'll be looking forward to playing with this.

And I can't help but laugh at the stack of Pigs. The only thing that would have made it cooler, is if you were to have used /ride afterwards, and hopped on top of the stack of Pigs.

Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?

Posted Image

Want to see my YouTube videos?

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3481 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Posttim_the_teaman_taylor, on 03 January 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

//expand is a WE command and works perfectly on my XP.
I pos 1 & 2 a single block.
Then "//expand 5 n" gives a strip 1 block wide by 6 blocks long. There is an error in WE this strip actually runs to the west.
"//expand 5 5 n" creates a strip 11 by 1 blocks running west to east.
Adding "//expand 5 5 w" creates a 11 by 11 block, centered on my initial selection.
HTH
Lou

Cheers,
Tim
Once selected try "//set 3" in a block of sand.

This macro sets a sand border around the perimeter of my home. I clear down to level 54 build a 9x10 (extra block to East) home, 4 glass blocks high and surround/cover it with water (from level 63 to 54).
This occurs where I stand, I "/up ?" (enough to clear any trees), then run the macro, and remove everything within the sand walls, to level 54.
"macro border"

Border.txt

//pos1
//pos2
//expand 2 u
//expand 31 30 s
//expand 30 30 e
//walls 12

You should be able to //undo (may need to //undo multiple times) and remove all this sand.
Posted Image

IosefKoranison

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'm having some trouble with the SPC mod. I can get some of the functions to work, but not others. I've tried to turn on noclip but it says it's an invalid command. I tried weather snow and it said that wasn't valid either. I was watching the tutorial videos and so when I would try what they would say to do, some of it wouldn't work. The fly doesn't work either. I followed the install process from the video exactly. Does anyone know what the problem is?