• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

spc single player single player commands mod commands command mod simo_415 noclip fly

• Please log in to reply
30066 replies to this topic

Leichenengel
  • Minecraft: Look at my name
  • Xbox:Ain't got one

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

View Postlikeablawk23, on 28 December 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

Is anybody else having problems with the Extraction of Minecraft.jar from the new installer???

Uh what do you mean? You don't have to extract the minecraft jar. you extract the SPC archive and move the contents into the opened minecraft.jar - that means you "open with" the jar with winrar, 7zip or an archiver of your choice that can deeal with jar's...then a window pops up you hit okay and the minecraft.jar will be updated including the mod files

Edited by Nouish, 29 December 2012 - 01:41 AM.

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Register or log in to remove.

Erik13
    Erik13

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: ErikGordier13

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

is there noclip yet?

DJLittleMike

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostErik13, on 29 December 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

is there noclip yet?

Read the FIRST page and you will have your answer.

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

View Postkillyouthebest, on 28 December 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

can i use this on mac? if so wheres the link?
As it was pointed out earlier, the link on the main page works for both Macs and PC users... but you have to follow slightly modified instructions for the Mac. The details are in the "Installation Instructions" section, further down the first post, on page one.

Also, if you're using the manual instruction, you might need to extract your /com/ folder from the minecraft.jar file (to anywhere, it doesn't matter), extract the contents of the SPC zip file, and then combine the /com/ folders from both SPC and the minecraft.jar file, and ~then~ insert it back into your minecraft.jar file. The Mac archiver tool is known to simply ~replace~ the current contents, instead of merging them.

...which might account for the sudden increase of "Why does my Minecraft crash, with just SPC installed?!?!" posts, as more people migrate to the Mac platform, without knowing that there are extra hurdles you have to jump, to mod their Minecraft client.

View PostSampi, on 28 December 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Still having a problem with world edit, it was working fine and now I can't select regions with the //wand!

(sometimes it fixes itself, and other times it stays broken)
We need a bit more information, as to your installation details... your OS... whether other mods are installed... the usual.

View PostLeichenengel, on 28 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

You just made my day Posted Image There is a small word explaining all of this actually "Common Sense"
I have a phrase, that I always use; "Common sense, isn't so common...". It fits here. :D

View PostOkamiBenarasu, on 28 December 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

To anybody who is currently coding, and simo, could you work on the /spawner command Please? i Currently have a SUPER effishiant pig spawner going and would like to get more drops than pork.
If you want to change mob spawners, you'll need to use a mod, like Risugami's "SpawnerGUI". It works rather nicely, but requires you to install ModLoader, and you'll need to be in "Creative Mode" to change the mod type. Also, it requires the use of the "ESC" key to "save" the change to the mob spawner... which means that when you change the mobs, it also pops up the in-game menu.

It's annoying... but it works nicely.

View PostLeichenengel, on 28 December 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

That actually isn't something this mod is for....I guess there are mods out there that add more drops to animals. Or more animals in General that have different types of drops ^^
There once was a command, in SPC, that allowed you to point at a mob spawner, and type in a command to change the mob that spawns. This was broken in 1.2.5, but those of us who have used versions prior to 1.3.2, still remember using it, and miss it dearly.

But, as I pointed out above, SpawnerGUI can pull off the same effect.

Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?

Posted Image

Want to see my YouTube videos?

808brick
    808brick

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

The //wand command is not working for me.
Can anyone help?

Elocin
    Elocin

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Yup, I'm having the same problem with the //wand.  It gives me the wooden axe but I cannot select anything with it.  Also, my super pickaxe doesn't seem to work either.  

I have Mo's Creatures, TMI, and SPC installed.

1red56
    1red56

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Minecraft: 1red56

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

Can you re-add or tell me another mod that has noclip?
Posted Image
Jealous?

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

View Post1red56, on 29 December 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:

Can you re-add or tell me another mod that has noclip?
I highly doubt NoClip will be restored to SPC... maybe in Q3's Single Player Console (which I lovingly refer to as SPC²).

I've made mention, before, of using TheVoxelModPack for "Cinematic Fly" (similar to the /fly command in SPC from 1.2.5 and earlier), with their "VoxelFlight" mod. What I didn't mention (because until now, it was broken in Single Player modes), is that it also features "NoClip" mode, while you're in "Fly" mode.

So, if you want to try a nice mod, with Fly and NoClip, give the VoxelModPack a shot:
http://www.minecraft...hl__ voxelworld

Something you'll likely need to know, for installation, is that the ONLY mod you need to actually apply to your minecraft.jar file, is the "liteloader.zip" file contents. Almost ALL other VoxelMods go directly into the /mods/ folder (and can remain safely, even after you update your client). The only real exception to this, is "VoxelWorld".

Liteloader has been fully compatible with all of the mods I'm using, and hasn't had any major reports of conflict with Forge, Modloader, or SPC and other stand-alone mods.

Seriously, I can NOT heap enough love and praise on VoxelModPack. And now I've even more reason to direct people to it.

Posted Image

The_BrainStone
  • Minecraft: The_BrainStone

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Where is the grow command???

1337RYoN
  • Minecraft: 1337RYoN

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

Okay. I'm on a Mac and I have forge installed, along with many other mods.
I installed SPC using manual way.
When I open up minecraft, everything works as usual but the SPC commands just don't appear.
When I try any of the commands, minecraft tells me it is an invalid command.
No black screen or Mojang logo, everything loads up perfectly normally just that the commands don't appear.
Someone please help me with this!

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

View Post1337RYoN, on 29 December 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

When I open up minecraft, everything works as usual but the SPC commands just don't appear.
No black screen or Mojang logo, everything loads up perfectly normally just that the commands don't appear.
Did you make sure to place the "worldedit.jar" file into your /bin/ folder? It goes there, ~not~ inside the "minecraft.jar" file.

Posted Image

ColdCrawdad7

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

What is the schematics folder now ?

1337RYoN

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostxXTerra_BranfordXx, on 29 December 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

Did you make sure to place the "worldedit.jar" file into your /bin/ folder? It goes there, ~not~ inside the "minecraft.jar" file.
Yes I'm sure I did.

Leichenengel
  • Minecraft: Look at my name
  • Xbox:Ain't got one

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

View PostxXTerra_BranfordXx, on 29 December 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

I have a phrase, that I always use; "Common sense, isn't so common...". It fits here. Posted Image

There once was a command, in SPC, that allowed you to point at a mob spawner, and type in a command to change the mob that spawns. This was broken in 1.2.5, but those of us who have used versions prior to 1.3.2, still remember using it, and miss it dearly.

But, as I pointed out above, SpawnerGUI can pull off the same effect.

Ah well I didn't know that and yeah it fits here and actually everywhere ^^

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Elocin
    Elocin

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Is your world in creative mode or did you enable cheats?  I found that in the past, it's like minecraft gets confused with the commands,  if you are using either of those 2

1337RYoN

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

Tried creative + cheats. Still doesn't work. Other default commands can be used like XP and time etc

coal_seller2222

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Posted Image My minecraft CRASHED and we i want back to minecraft spc wasnt in it Posted Image

Corromon
    Corromon

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

My Single Player Commands work fine apart from every time i try using any type of wand there is no effect. I know i can use stuff like hpos1 & 2 . But  its not the best solution please help.

View PostCorromon, on 29 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

My Single Player Commands work fine apart from every time i try using any type of wand there is no effect. I know i can use stuff like hpos1 & 2 . But  its not the best solution please help.
Also Brush tools dont work either.

Animedude5555

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

There is a bug in the /spawn command.

According to the command's own in-game documentation the valid entries for the command's parameter are:
any valid Entity ID
any valid Entity Name
the word "random"
the word "list"

So either of these should spawn a chicken:
/spawn Chicken
/spawn 93

Unfortunately, while "/spawn Chicken" works, the alternative "/spawn 93" does NOT WORK! Instead it causes this error text to be displayed "Could not spawn entity named 93".

Please, creator of the Singleplayer Commands mod, PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!

skydogmc1234

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

I luv it
i really want you to add WAY more stuff
also i cant really remmember all of the commands