• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

spc single player single player commands mod commands command mod simo_415 noclip fly

• Please log in to reply
30062 replies to this topic

TheChaosKing
  • Minecraft: JakebIngram

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Is this compatible with a Forge SMP server?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

yourgrandfatheriscool.com
  • Minecraft: j30pa007

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

CONGRATELATIONS SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS!, spc says its your birthday!
Spoiler:

honema
    honema

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Minecraft: honema

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

ugh... i have a problem installing it...
minecraft crashes after loading a world: i double click my survival and it loads it then returns to the world selection screen and crashes
i have Windows 7 ultimate x86
other mods:
OptiFine HD Ultra
modloader
TMI
java 1.7.0_09
crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 6-12-12 17:23
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sijobe/spc/core/HookManager
at iq.<clinit>(EntityPlayerMP.java:85)
at gm.a(SourceFile:225)
at bdr.b(SourceFile:67)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(SourceFile:769)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(SourceFile:686)
at bdo.q(IntegratedServer.java:158)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:620)
at fy.run(SourceFile:856)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sijobe.spc.core.HookManager
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 8 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 358323680 bytes (341 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 778502144 bytes (742 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx768M -Xms512M
AABB Pool Size: 2863 (160328 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2671 (149576 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: IWrUpdater, Config, WrUpdates, ...[com.pclewis.mcpatcher.MCPatcherUtils, Config, ChangeHandler, ...]
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
ModLoader: Mods loaded: 2
ModLoader 1.4.5
mod_TooManyItems 1.4.5 2012-12-05

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 875 (49000 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 875 (49000 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated

View PostCheatersaures, on 06 December 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

why does mine say "Command not found" when i type any command such as "noclip" "fly" and others
because they were removed from the freaking mod >.<
please read the thread before posting things wich are extremely obvious
Ps. if i helped you in any way will you please press the Posted Image  over there -->

groggyduck
  • Minecraft: groggyduck

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostLoRaM100, on 06 December 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

Go to page 1, post 1, and carefully and completely READ the entire post!

I. Did. Maybe you should read my post "carefully and completely"

View PostLoRaM100, on 06 December 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

From page 1, post 1!

For more information on commands use /help <commandname> in game or visit http://youtube.com/user/spcmod

Type /help for a list of current commands or READ the readme.txt provided with the download!

There is no obvious readme.txt provided when you use the installer. I've searched my entire HD, and there is no readme.

So instead of having people download the mod expecting one thing, and posting in the thread when they get something else, why not just state the (still) active commands in the OP? Then you wouldn't have to deal with things like this anymore.

TreePunching_DiamondMiner
  • Minecraft: ejweske
  • Xbox:ejweske

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

Yes. Only wand is working for me right now.
Posted Image

ConfuseACat
  • Minecraft: ConfuseACat

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

Hey all. I'm a bit hesitant to post this here in case I get shot down for missing the question earlier, but I don't think I have.

Just the other day I finally upgraded from 1.2.5 to 1.4.5 when I thought my mods were up to date, this being one of them. I got everything working nicely and I thought things were grand.

Thankyou for keeping development up, simo. You are awesome.

However I've hit a snag. When I build my ships I build them in a superflat world and then copy and paste them into another world with world edit. I've found that since I updated my minecraft client and SPC that world edit works fine within a world, but not between worlds. When I copy one of my ships then change world and try to paste I get a message saying that there's no data on the clipboard.

Is this a change that's been made to World Edit or SPC, or is it something that's become broken along the way?

If I don't fix it soon, I've got a backup of all my 1.2.5 stuff so I'll probably downgrade - but I'd rather avoid that if I can.
Posted Image

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3481 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostConfuseACat, on 06 December 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

Hey all. I'm a bit hesitant to post this here in case I get shot down for missing the question earlier, but I don't think I have.

Just the other day I finally upgraded from 1.2.5 to 1.4.5 when I thought my mods were up to date, this being one of them. I got everything working nicely and I thought things were grand.

However I've hit a snag. When I build my ships I build them in a superflat world and then copy and paste them into another world with world edit. I've found that since I updated my minecraft client and SPC that world edit works fine within a world, but not between worlds. When I copy one of my ships then change world and try to paste I get a message saying that there's no data on the clipboard.

Is this a change that's been made to World Edit or SPC, or is it something that's become broken along the way?

If I don't fix it soon, I've got a backup of all my 1.2.5 stuff so I'll probably downgrade - but I'd rather avoid that if I can.
Thanks for trying to answer your own question.
I think it's a recent change to WE. You might try a PM to TNTQc, I've never done what you ask about, but I'm certain he has.
Lou
Posted Image

franki786
  • Minecraft: franki786
  • PSN:franki_7860

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

i have no idea why, but when i type in the grow command on mInecraft 1.4.5, it doesn't work. it just says, " command unknown. type /help for a list of commands." would anyone be able to tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it? By the way simo, awesome mod!!
Posted Image

digital284
  • Minecraft: Crafter562562

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

load up a world after installing spc 1.4.5 and the game crashes:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

julialy
    julialy

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1347 posts
  • Minecraft: julialy

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

View PostFranki786, on 07 December 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

i have no idea why, but when i type in the grow command on mInecraft 1.4.5, it doesn't work. it just says, " command unknown. type /help for a list of commands." would anyone be able to tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it? By the way simo, awesome mod!!

READ THE FREAKING STUPID TOPIC ENTIRELY....
Posted Image

LE_Vaughn

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Not trying to sound like a broken record here but I can't use any commands with SPC for 1.4.5 - unless it's broken or unfinished. I've installed it with McPatcher HDFix (of course - the only way to go), and I've tried to reinstall it but the SPC doesn't seem to be opperating at all.

Help?

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostConfuseACat, on 06 December 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

It seems that WorldEdit used to keep an active Clipboard between all worlds, until you closed the client. That's not been the case since at least 1.3.2.

To accomplish what you want to do, you'll need to select your coordinate pairs (as normal) and instead of just using "//copy", use "//schematic save <name>". This will save a schematic for what you've just selected, which can be loaded into ALL worlds with "//schematic load <name>" followed by "//paste".

I need to point out that, much like normal use of "//paste", there does not seem to be a way of selecting the exact spot where your schematic will load.

Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?

Posted Image

Want to see my YouTube videos?

Halo123manboy
  • Minecraft: halo123theaters

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

I'm on a mac and i used the readme.txt and followed the instructions, but worldedit won't work. the actual spc worked, just not worldedit. i typed //wand and it didn't work, it said like Error (See console) idk what's happening

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3481 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

View PostHalo123manboy, on 07 December 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

I'm on a mac and i used the readme.txt and followed the instructions, but worldedit won't work. the actual spc worked, just not worldedit. i typed //wand and it didn't work, it said like Error (See console) idk what's happening
Macs are different animals...
On a PC the Installation instructions say to put everything except the worldedit.jar and the readme.text in the MC.jar.
I forget where you're supposed to place the WE.jar, maybe reading the manual instructions again would help. Pay attention to bold text.

Current Commands list:
1.3 and later SPC Normal Commands
Note: Not all current commands will work on earlier versions
? - help [COMMAND_NAME] - Activates the help message.
ascend - Moves you to the next platform above your current position.
bind <KEYCODE> <COMMAND> {PARAMETERS} - Binds a command to a keyboard button.
bindid <KEYID> <COMMAND> {PARAMETERS} - Binds a command to a keyboard key using the key id.
cannon [STRENGTH] - Shoots a primed TNT in the direction you are pointing at the chosen strength.
damage [enable|disable] - Turns player damage on/off.
debug -
defaultgamemode -
descend - Moves you to the next platform below your current position.
diff [DIFFICULTY] - Sets the difficulty to the specified level (valid values 0-3).
difficulty [DIFFICULTY] - Sets the difficulty to the specified level (valid values 0-3).
doesenchantviewexist -
enchant <list|remove|add TYPE [LEVEL]> - Enchants the currently selected item.
gamemode <creative|survival|adventure> - Changes the game mode.
gamerule - <rule name><value> OR <rule name>.
give <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See i & item.
gm - gamemode <creative|survival|adventure> - Changes the game mode.
hardcore [enable|disable] – Configures the world for hardcore mode or not.
heal <QUANTITY> - Heals a player the specified number of points (2 per heart).
health <min|max|infinite|get> - Sets the health of a player to pre-defined figures.
help [COMMAND_NAME] – Activates the help menu. If no COMMAND_NAME given, lists help commands.
home – Teleport to spawn point.
hunger <empty|full|infinite> - Sets your hunger level to predefined points.
i  <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See give & item.
ignite - sets the upper surface of the block you're pointing at on fire.
Info – Block information tool.
item <ITEMCODE|ITEMNAME> [QUANTITY] [DAMAGE] – Gives player item, if quantity isn’t specified maximum amount of that item. See give & i.
jump - Moves you from where you are to where your mouse is pointing.
kill – Kills the current player.
killall <ENTITY_TYPE [DISTANCE]> - Kills all the specified entity type, this destroys ALL entities (paintings, minecarts, etc) if no distance. As of 06 Dec 2012 this causes the game to freeze.
light - Turns permanent lighting on and off.
macro <FILE>[PARAMETERS] – Allows multiple Commands to be run.
me <action> -  
msg </tell> -
path [BLOCK][RADIUS] – Creates a path as you walk.
platform – Creates a glass square under your feet.
pos – Gives current player position.
publish -
repair [all] - Repairs the currently selected item to full health. /repair all - repairs all inventory items except worn armor, if removed and added to inventory, it too is repaired.
say <message> -
seed – Displays world seed.
setspawn [X Y Z] – Set the current position as the spawn point, if X Y Z are specified sets that position as spawn point
setspeed [SPEED|reset] - Sets the speed that the player moves
spawn <NAME|ID|random|list> [QUANTITY] - Allows you to spawn creatures.
spawnpoint - /spawnpoint <player> OR /spawnpoint <player> <X> <Y> <Z>.
spc – Provides generic commands around SPC.
su – Allows commands to be run as a specified player. /su simo_415 give 35:14 5 (give 5ea red wool).
t <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /tele & /teleport.
tele <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /t & teleport.
teleport <X> <Y> <Z> - Teleport to X Y Z coordinates. See /t & /tele.
tell <player> <private message> -
time [set[TIME<minute|hour|day>]|day|night] – Get or set minecraft time.
toggledownfall -
unbind <KEYCODE|all> - Unbinds the specified key from a command.
unbindid <ID> - Unbinds a command from a keyboard key using the key id.
w -
weather <lightning|thunder|rain[enable|disable]> - Toggles weather effects on/off.
xp <amount>[player] OR /xp <L amount>[player] - where L = level – Changes player experience or experience level.
Posted Image

Halo123manboy
  • Minecraft: halo123theaters

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:26 AM

Well, just no worldedit commands work at all, i tried to improvise and do //pos 1, it said the same thing. and even when i spawn in the axe it still didn't work

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3481 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

View PostHalo123manboy, on 07 December 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

Well, just no worldedit commands work at all, i tried to improvise and do //pos 1, it said the same thing. and even when i spawn in the axe it still didn't work
Use 7-zip and look in the MC.jar. If you find WE.jar in there that's why WE doesn't work! Put it where it belongs ans all will be right with the world!
Posted Image

nachtmahr66

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

what does the enchantments explosion boom and fire do? i tried them and doesnt look like they do anything
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

sedawan
    sedawan

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 596 posts
  • Location: Somewhere in my world or on a server (or lets say both)
  • Minecraft: sedawan

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostHalo123manboy, on 07 December 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

well how to mod your minecraft on a mac is harder then on pc but it should be the same

i suggest to do this reinstal every mod in fresh mc.jar (just go to client and before login in go to options and then force update)but not yet spc
then launch the game go to texture packs and press the show texture pack folder button
after the window goes open close the game and go back to .minecraft map
in there go to bin and open mc.jar into another window with 7zip or winrar but dont close the bin folder now copy every file (but not worldedit.jar and the readme.text)  into the spc manual .zip into the mc.jar
then last stepp copy paste your worldedit.jar into the bin folder and done now it should work (i hope it for you because i got not muc xp with macs but i told you how to find the minecraft map directory ingame and how you need to mod it and normaly thats the same as on a pc)
Just building on my world or playing on a server with friends.
to other people i say enjoy your day, have fun and have a good life Posted Image
SEDAWAN

Glar
    Glar

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hey I have a problem with WorldEdit. Ok, I installed the SPC normally (put the files into minecraft.jar) and everything worked perfect! Then i put the WorldEdit.jar just like in the description into the minecraft/bin file but nothing happened in the game. I couldn't use the WorldEdit Commands! What do I have to do??? I tried to copy the WorldEdit.jar into the /mods file but it still didn't work. Please help me!!
Note: I'm using a normal PC not Mac.

PS: I'm sorry about mistakes in the text above. I'm German Posted Image

xXTerra_BranfordXx

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

View Postnachtmahr66, on 07 December 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

what does the enchantments explosion boom and fire do? i tried them and doesnt look like they do anything
I can't tell you what "boom" or "fire" do, but if you use "/enchant add <id> <level>" you will add that enchantment at the chosen level, to the item you're using. For instance: "/enchant add 21 127" will add "Looting Lv. 127" to an item. If you need to know the enchantment type, just type in "/enchant" and it will give you a list of the enchantments available.

You can also ~remove all~ enchantments from an item with "/enchant remove". You can ~not~ reverse that command, though, so be careful when using it.

"/explosion" on the other hand, will make you the center of an explosion. You can change the range and strength by adding modifiers such as "/explosion 5 10"... I'm not sure if the range/strength actually work in this version... so you might have to play around with it a bit.

Want Some Colored Glass for [1.6.4]?

Posted Image

Want to see my YouTube videos?