• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]

spc single player single player commands mod commands command mod simo_415 noclip fly

• Please log in to reply
30064 replies to this topic

ICanModLife
  • Location: A Pimped out diamond coated cardboard box with wifi
  • Minecraft: MarvinTheMarshan
  • Xbox:Ur Gurl Luvs Me

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

I think your doing a good job, I love SPC mod its toooo epik, But can anyone help me on copying my house and pasting it? I tried on these too sand blocks and it worked, But not my house... Can someone tell me like what i have to copy to paste the whole house? I was copying the end corner and the opposite top corner and trying to paste it but it would say it pasted but nothing would show up.. Can anyone help me? And good job on the mod and take your time to make it epic :D
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Ghillamon
  • Minecraft: Ghillamon

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostDrumMaster4, on 25 September 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

I think if you use more than one '!', it makes people think you're angrily shouting at them. Just saying Posted Image

Some people need to be shouted at. Besides that, I'm quite the fan of LoRaM's brand of helping out, and think that more should adopt such methods. :^)  If nothing else, it makes things more interesting to read. Admit it, reading the same ol' post over and over again gets rather aggravating. If it weren't for the occasional beat down, administered  by those of us who actually use the mass between our ears, most would probably lose interest and stop reading, then Simo would have to sift through thousands of mindless comments asking questions that have already been answered.
Big minds need a big space, small minds need even bigger.

ICanModLife
  • Location: A Pimped out diamond coated cardboard box with wifi
  • Minecraft: MarvinTheMarshan
  • Xbox:Ur Gurl Luvs Me

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

Oh and the lightning command works you have to bind it to something like for ex: "Bind R Weather Lightning" Whenever you press "R" Were ever your cursor is it should shoot lightning :P So i just used it to hype the cookiecreeper FOR COOKIES >:D
Posted Image

yankeesoldier

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

the Freezecam command doesnt work :(

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:58 PM

View Postyankeesoldier, on 25 September 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

the Freezecam command doesnt work Posted Image
How long has it been since you visited the OP on page 1? Maybe time you visit again!
Posted Image

Vxilum
    Vxilum

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Minecraft: Vexilum
  • Xbox:Vexilum

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostMadaffacca, on 25 September 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

I really need a mod to edit NPC trading. Will this feature be included in any future release or should I keep searching for it?
There is an MCedit filter for it.

GSAHeppner4724

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:43 AM

Well some commands are not working, An example is when i type the command //past it says "Unknow command Try/help for a list of commands".

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts
  • Location: Citizen of the world. We all share this one orb, let's take good care of it.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:31 AM

View PostGSAHeppner4724, on 26 September 2012 - 02:43 AM, said:

Well some commands are not working, An example is when i type the command //past it says "Unknow command Try/help for a list of commands".
I believe that! Where do you find this //past command? Or /past? Or even past in SPC? It IS an "unknown command".
You can find a list commands on the OP on page 1 or by opening SPC and typing /help for WE commands.
Posted Image

MiningWorld

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

Where can we find the previous versions to download?

BarkingFish

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

in the latest version are we able to destroy/place blocks from a distance? that was one of the main reasons i was trying to get this and it doesnt seem to be working for me

SithLord85
  • Minecraft: S1lentHurr1cane

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

View PostBarkingFish, on 26 September 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

in the latest version are we able to destroy/place blocks from a distance? that was one of the main reasons i was trying to get this and it doesnt seem to be working for me
That is the /reach command. It hasn't been re-implemented yet. If you look by the info, there is some more details on it.
Posted Image

Builderguy91334

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

is there a commcand that can give me any (de)buff i want? ive never actully had nausia before on minecraft
Posted Image

LoRaM100
    LoRaM100

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3482 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostMiningWorld, on 26 September 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

Where can we find the previous versions to download?
Did you look on the original post?

View PostBarkingFish, on 26 September 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

View PostSithLord85, on 26 September 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

That is the /reach command. It hasn't been re-implemented yet. If you look by the info, there is some more details on it.
There is a new command that does what you want, /f-r-a-d try /help, and fill the blanks (on my help menu there is no /, there needs to be one).
Posted Image

RCCCL
    RCCCL

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

Are the waypoint commands not implemented?

MoonCreeper

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hi I'm new to this forum, loved spc before update. I've looked around a bit but couldn't find any date on when the instant mine and fly commands would be reimplemented, does anyone know? Thanks for any help!

Spartan14087
  • Minecraft: Spartan14087

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostMadaffacca, on 25 September 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

I really need a mod to edit NPC trading. Will this feature be included in any future release or should I keep searching for it?

You can use Sethbling's custom MCEdit filters, but that might be laggy for you, because it's a third party program.
While Minecraft itself works fine, the MCEdit program gives me 5 FPS.
helo it is i barack lee

Lotzophun

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

put /enchant in the world edit bukkit plugin

View PostMoonCreeper, on 26 September 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

Hi I'm new to this forum, loved spc before update. I've looked around a bit but couldn't find any date on when the instant mine and fly commands would be reimplemented, does anyone know? Thanks for any help!
Did you try looking on this post?

Posted Image

wufani
    wufani

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

i get this error while i do it in Command Prompt:Error: Could not find or load main class com.sijobe.installer.installer
and i tryed using java se to open it but the Command Prompt window pops up an nothing happens
i got to 500 of post an gave up so what am i doin wrong?

Ghillamon
  • Minecraft: Ghillamon

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostMoonCreeper, on 26 September 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

That might have something to do with the fact that a date hasn't been set. Please just be patient, it will com in due time... maybe.
Big minds need a big space, small minds need even bigger.

MoonCreeper

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostGhillamon, on 26 September 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

That might have something to do with the fact that a date hasn't been set. Please just be patient, it will com in due time... maybe.

Ahh thanks, I simply wasn't sure if I was just missing it. More than happy to wait, considering the hard work he must put in.