i get no textures when i do this just colours D: any help pls

Register or log in to remove.

Wizkii
    Wizkii

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

IDK what im doing wrong. Ive dl'ed a fresh Minecraft, installed Optifine (the verison said in the instructions) and opened up the installer and pressing "Install mods". No change at ALL except the stuff following optifine...

sk0undr3l

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

My problems,
1.To much bloomn shiny, my eyes bleeding, how to fix it
2. I dont have depth of field and motion blur

Majent
    Majent

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, I can't seem to get it to work.  I've tried all kinds of variations between the different modifications, but nothing is working.  Could I get like a video tutorial or something?  Thanks.

-Majent

Sdar
    Sdar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:54 PM

Amazing mod.

I have a pair of tricks to raise the performance:

First tip its to download the latest lwjgl from the official web then replace jars and natives (jars .minecraft/bin) (Natives .minecraft/bin/natives).
This can improve the performance a bit for both Ati and Nvidia cards.

If you have an ati card u must try deactivating Advanced Opengl cause only works to increase performance but Ati cards seems to have more performance with this feature disabled.

In my case Smooth Fps on cause -11 fps 34-38 vs 45-48 fps.

And thats all... i have 45-48 fps now with a 6870 i'm pretty sure i can raise the performance more cause the gpu usage its in 78% if i figured out something i get back to you.

P.D. Sorry for my bad english xD

And screens:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ph33rSn1p4z

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

Is there any way to disable the DOF? It kind of bothers me.
Honestly, I don't have much to say here.
... Bye.

username_not_taken

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:03 PM

goto page 52 for an updated version of this for minecraft 1.1.

This old version might still be more accurate for the minecraft 1.0 version of dynamic shadows.

putting this backup in spoiler tags should save your scrolling wheel some time.
Spoiler:

Kentoss
    Kentoss

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

I fixed the shadows going on top of the player's hand by using a different gbuffers_hand.fsh and gbuffers_hand.vsh.

gbuffers_hand.fsh:
#version 120

uniform sampler2D texture;
uniform sampler2D lightmap;

varying vec4 color;
varying vec4 texcoord;
varying vec4 lmcoord;
varying vec3 normal;

void main() {

gl_FragData[0] = texture2D(texture, texcoord.st) * texture2D(lightmap, lmcoord.st) * color * vec4(1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0);
	//gl_FragData[1] = vec4(0.0);
	gl_FragData[1] = vec4(vec3(gl_FragCoord.z), 1.0);
	gl_FragData[2] = vec4(normal * 0.5 + 0.5, 1.0);
	gl_FragData[4] = vec4(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0);

}

gbuffers_hand.vsh:
#version 120

varying vec4 color;
varying vec4 texcoord;
varying vec4 lmcoord;
varying vec3 normal;

void main() {
	gl_Position = ftransform();

color = gl_Color;

texcoord = gl_TextureMatrix[0] * gl_MultiTexCoord0;

lmcoord = gl_TextureMatrix[1] * gl_MultiTexCoord1;

normal = gl_Normal;
}

EDIT:

Also does anyone know if it's possible to get godrays and leave the sky turned on? Not having a sky is ugly.

MCrypa
    MCrypa

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

Help!
I'm having a weird bug.
Pic:
Posted Image

Boase
    Boase

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

People need to read some of the posts before posting their questions.....everyone is repeating the same thing when the solution is already answered on the same page.

mandog15

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Mojang should add this as an option in the game.

Good job  :iapprove:
I hate you

username_not_taken

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostKentoss, on 18 January 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

I fixed the shadows going on top of the player's hand by using a different gbuffers_hand.fsh and gbuffers_hand.vsh.

Now, when you get wood and see the shadows from the leaves on the log that you just cut, you will get wood.

The first person character model is even casting a shadow on itself. Too bad I can not see my own feet.

Bingel
    Bingel

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Minecraft: 99lool

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

Everytime i try to install it i get the kz class is frozen

Posted Image

LuckystrikeFTW

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

im getting this http://imgur.com/PswP9 when im going underwater and there are still somethings to improve like performance (getting only 30 fps) but there is nothing else is to complain about ^^.

username_not_taken

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

2 small errors: (almost all other shaders disabled)

current version has fire, torches and glowstone not show any brighter area around them but ONLY in the nether. enabling the HDR shader  fixes this up to a point that is essential for the nether to look incredible. (solvable by nabling HDR, scroll down)

Shadows are often hanging in the air when the lightsource is low on the horizon and you look up to something that casts a shadow.

username_not_taken

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostLuckystrikeFTW, on 18 January 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

im getting this http://imgur.com/PswP9 when im going underwater and there are still somethings to improve like performance (getting only 30 fps) but there is nothing else is to complain about ^^.

this is likely because of  a transparentWater or deptFog setting in optifine.

dnamic shadows are not placed underwater. all you see underwater is the SSAO shader overlay. you can disable all SSAO shaders in the finals.fsh , they do not look as good in combination with dynamic shadows.

tweeter2
  • Minecraft: tweeter2

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

alright i made sure i updated my grafic card and that it was with sky off blablabla..

but now i have a weird bug, okay now when i stand with my back against the sun i see on the ground infront of me only white with transparent blocks inside them  and when i turn around it just looks fine (so my front is now looking at the sun(well the direction)).

Pic's:

http://imgur.com/a/LEr2c

sooo thats my problem btw this is the shader folder:(think it was) bumps-shadows-optifine-required.

when i plunk in shadwos-optifine-required then it all fine but i still want to know what this bug is
Mods i use:
cjb's modpack
modloader
optfine
and this one

i have average fps atm ~30 a intelcore i5 and 4gb ram (a gt520 1024mb 48 cores(or smthing))

i will go check what the other shaders show

k i think its something with the bumpmaping

sonicether

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

View Posttweeter2, on 18 January 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

alright i made sure i updated my grafic card and that it was with sky off blablabla..

but now i have a weird bug, okay now when i stand with my back against the sun i see on the ground infront of me only white with transparent blocks inside them  and when i turn around it just looks fine (so my front is now looking at the sun(well the direction)).

Pic's:

http://imgur.com/a/LEr2c

sooo thats my problem btw this is the shader folder:(think it was) bumps-shadows-optifine-required.

when i plunk in shadwos-optifine-required then it all fine but i still want to know what this bug is
Mods i use:
cjb's modpack
modloader
optfine
and this one

i have average fps atm ~30 a intelcore i5 and 4gb ram (a gt520 1024mb 48 cores(or smthing))

i will go check what the other shaders show

k i think its something with the bumpmaping

I get that very glitch when trying to use bumpmapping. IMHO bumpmapping is really not something that minecraft would benefit from.

tweeter2
  • Minecraft: tweeter2

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

View Postsonicether, on 18 January 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

I get that very glitch when trying to use bumpmapping. IMHO bumpmapping is really not something that minecraft would benefit from.
soooo what do i need to do?(whats IMHO?)
and eh how do u get ur shadows like in ur banner? mine are really eh foggy? i think i can say that(there is almost no shadow of tall grass or sugar canes)
owh and eh when i use shadows-optifine-required.
then when i pont at an random entity(doesnt matter which one a pig or a player)my hands get transparent.

willgameforgold
  • Minecraft: conker87
  • PSN:mantorok87

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

Great mod. I'm wanting to continue my LP with this, but all I want is the Dynamic Shadows part of it. Is there anyway to just have that part of the mod? (is it as simple as just adding the shadow shader file into the jar?)
My YouTube Gaming Channel with Minecraft, South Park, Fallout 3 and much, much more.