the Magic Launcher is a new Minecraft launcher which can load mods dynamically without changing or patching the minecraft.jar.
No more mod installation problems, just select your mods and enjoy.
- selectable minecraft.jar
- selectable environment
- automatic version detection
- configurable window size, also maximized
- selectable minecraft folder
- selectable java executable
- java memory limit
- java custom parameters
- show error log
- multiple user profiles
- remember password
- configuration profiles
- load mods dynamically without changing minecraft.jar
- META-INF does not have to be deleted
- automatic mod compatibility checking
- external mods detection and compatibility checking
- shortcut to external mods folder
- configurable external mods
- automatic mod requirements checking (ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Forge, GuiAPI)
- Design (screenshots)
- Minecraft style
- Blogspot ...
- Coming soon
- Minecraft update
Download MagicLauncher 1.1.4 (compatible with the Minecraft 1.6 launcher, added Mojang server status check, added support for multiple accounts, added option "Close after login", added support for coremods, fixed external mod handling, updated Forge support, fixed crash when parsing configuration, updated news feeds): for Windows, for Mac, for Windows/Mac/Linux
Mirrors: for Windows, for Mac, for Windows/Mac/Linux
If you have found Magic Launcher helpful, please donate to show your support.
Double click the downloaded file and the MagicLauncher should start.
Fixing common problems